I swear if he doesn't fuck her he'll be the biggest loser negro in all of sci-fi...

I swear if he doesn't fuck her he'll be the biggest loser negro in all of sci-fi. It's bad enough that he got cucked of being a jedi and got his ass whooped so badly the guy who did it became a meme.
>inb4 you're a racist
I'm black.

>I'm black

Leave.

Says the slavic shitskin. kys

Stop posting Star Wars. None of us like Star Wars anymore. It's a shallow money machine of a franchise that needs to die.

wow rude

>kys
Caught the underage Leafy faggot. Fuck off before you get DDOS'd

Still 1000 times better than anything you will ever create in your pathetic live. kys

I thought he was supposed to be a couple with that latin guy.

What does reys stinky feet smell like after a long day of scavenging?

what shitty bait

>anything I make in my life will never be better than a cheap space flick
>using kys as an insult
Fuck off underage Redditor

>her

Awwww, did i hit a nerve? Did i hurt your feelings? I'm sorry that you underage candyass can't deal with critisism? Consider an hero.

>spamming another Star Wars thread
Fuck off you stinking nigger

If you consider kys as an insult, you're probably the underage faggot.

>fuck off before you get DDOS'd
Who let the SJWs in?

It's a stupid phrase brought over by Facebook and Reddit tourism

>le facebook and le reddit is bad
kys

Here's your (you)

Nah, only Poe can get some of that Skywalker pussy. Finn was portrayed as too much of an awkward beta to be taken seriously as a love interest.

>Poe
>pussy

m8...

Why do people like this stupid rehash of a movie?

This

But he's as good as confirmed to hook up with that asian chick in the next movie. Rey shouldn't really have a love interest, like Luke. The jedi are selfless heroes, like monks, focusing on spiritual balance over sexual idiocy.

Tbh Finn has better chemistry with Poe. With todays social climate I wouldn't be much suprised If JJ and his goons make them the first official gay couple in the SW Universe.

>sex in star wars
No, he'll make her pregnant with the Force.

>Consider an hero.
Wow what an seasoned oldfag, better not mess with him.

Finn's girlfriend is pic related.

He is not going to be Rey's bf sadly. They decided to bring in this Asian as a love interest

since the crappy JJ star wars movies are more like remakes with diversity than actual new films, its most likely Rey wont have a love interest, just like Luke. its all too predictable

>I'm black.
Exactly. Everyone else is a-ok with him being more of a clown. Him being a traitor better play a bigger role though because fucking hell it's about the only original thing about TFA.

is this cuck kino?

>sci-fi

Dominance and very rarely mercy. Darkside Rey better not have any shoes.

He's already been confirmed gay for Poe. So progressive.

He better use his BBC to give Rey a son. I masturbate to the thought of it.

Which works because Rey grew up alone too. Same upbringing of being left behind and having no one to love them.