Ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3C_d8z6hXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dump some shit bruh

/thread

You guys suck

This is you.

Edgy. Surely this will dissuade people from their beliefs.

kek

Hey, fuck off. That is John Morgan, of Morgan & Morgan, and he s a god damn Florida treasure. He was actually pretty critical in getting medical marijuana passed here.

B A S E D

Celtics were Trisquell GNU/Linux users?!

I'm Floridian too yo. the bus just makes him look funny

y u mad tho

As if disagreements and killings were uncommon throughout the separate sects of Paganism. Go back to drawing sigils and trying to predict the future with magic cards you spiritual cuck.

go to sleep you have to go to high school tomorrow kid

youtube.com/watch?v=X3C_d8z6hXw

Right Here

DUDE WEED LMAO

what is this showing?

Nah, I'm just in disbelief as to how big of a moron this guy is.

careful. your new is showing

checked

Unfunny

reference*

Yeah, it really does.

K bud.

Just stare at the Finnish symbol

What do you want anons to take away from this? Niggers commit more crime. Also, Luxemburg has a high rate considering how small it is to all the other countries on that list

all i got from this is Finns where poor and Celtics where full on autist

R.I.P. Europe

I don't get it

lel

I guess I assumed he was an atheist because his plan to form a religion with as a a deity of sorts

CANNOT UNSEE

It's almost as if swastikas existed in history prior to the nazi era.

Oh hey another oldfag. I too told people I was a skaterboi but only ever used heelys

Hitler was right about many things.

i hope your trolling because all these up to know are just incredibly unfunny

yeah and thanks for contributing, nigger

You must really love this guy lol

Nah, probably just another worthless stoner

I am this post fucknuckle posted like 5 pics

G O D

How the fuck did this dude not get a role in Sons of Anarchy

He's had radio adverts broadcasting as far back as I can remember. And like I said, he was pretty key to getting medical marijuana passed here. I was stoked about that, because my wife has epilepsy, and not what this nigger thinks. I don't even smoke, but since I support legalizing medical, I must be a stoner dudebro.

Goodluck trying to place a tiara on a Tyrannosaurus rex's head, you dummy. You'd be yesterdays snack before you could even say Tyrannosaurus. You know what "rex" stands for? King. You don't simply gain the title "King" of dinosaurs for no good reason. These mother fuckers ruled the WORLD before the ice age. It took an inhabitable earth to end these motherfuckers era. Do you think a tiara's gonna fuck with their shit? Think again, pal.

Please explain why this is considered edgy, if anything, believing in that sort of crap is edgy. Is it edgy because its an uncommon view of the world? I don't get it.

>Goodluck trying to place a tiara on a Tyrannosaurus rex's head, you dummy. You'd be yesterdays snack before you could even say Tyrannosaurus.
I'll take tranquilizers for $300 please, Alex.

>did ate

They could just drop them on with drones though.

>your hiding

n m vb n

dont wanna be a religion faggot, but christiniaty is one reason we are united today
we arent bashing our heads in because we believe (or believed) in the same shit

careful. your faggotry is showing

when the autistic kid turns emo then summons Pepe.

It's funnier if you post the actual context where the dude picked the image based on a get from /k/.

dont you say no shit about hortler nigger!