MY DOG KEEPS RAPING ME

MY DOG KEEPS RAPING ME

I used to have a Labrador retriever named Apollo. Apollo was huge, with a head about the size of my torso, and I kept him unneutered so as to breed him in the future. (I wanted puppies duh!)He seemed an altogether happy dog, and followed most commands. Well, except when he got into his sexual frenzies.

I remember the first incident. I was watching tv and Apollo came by, sniffed around, then started furiously humping a throw pillow. I mean, he was just decimating this pillow, scooting across the floor with each thrust. I stared in shock.

After a few minutes, Apollo finally jizzed all over the pillow, and a good portion of the floor. I was horrified, seeing as how this was my first look at real, live sperm, and I had to clean it up.

Months later, my friend and I were in the bathroom talking. I was taking a shower and my friend was brushing her hair. (We felt comfortable naked around each other) The door was unlocked and slightly open, and Apollo walked in, and he had this glint in his eyes.

A glint that said, clearly, ā€œIā€™m going to fuck the shit out of you.ā€

Sure enough, he came up behind me, knocked me to the ground, and began humping like his life depended on it. I screamed for help, but my friend just LAUGGGHHHED Despite the fact that there was a dog LITERALLY trying to IMPREGNATE ME.
I tried pushing the massive dog off of me, but he weighed more than me, and so I just had to take it. I closed my eyes and continued trying to wriggle away. It then flipped me over and slipped it's penis into my FUCKING VAGINA. I tried moving more to free myself. In retrospect, all that movement was probably taken by Apollo as encouragement.

Saliva from his gaping maw dripped on my shirt, and soon jizz squirted into my vagina and I screamed but my friend just kept on laughing. IT FUCKING OVERFLOWED WITH JIZZ POURING OUT OF MY VAGINA ALL OVER THE FLOOR. The dog howled with pleasure and I realized, all I could do was accept it

Hold he's knot or gtfo

pretty hot. did he knot you?

Tonight... you.

why are you taking a shower with a shirt on?
> (We felt comfortable naked around each other)

Yes he FUCKING knotted me

More

Tits or gtfo

dubs commands it

Hold his knot with a timestamp are gtfo

>he weighed more than me

do you weight 80 pounds?

>knocked me to the ground... literally impregnating me

did you fall down in the perfect position to accept dog penis as your friend watched?

>closed my eyes trying to wriggle away

who closes their eyes while trying to escape a situation. that doesn't make any sense. you're eyes are wide open trying to escape.

>all I could do was accept it

typical female mindset. "i'm the victim"

Fake but go on...

>It then flipped me over

Nope.jpg

That's the most uncredible tale ever wrote

your friend, who walk naked with you, keep watching you (half naked, obviously bottomless) being raped, seeing you taking the knot (probably big as fuck and being stuck in your not aroused vagina) and he laugh.

my god, i bet you're the same as little sister\little brother bully

that is some shit tier story that never happened

I'm sure it's possible given an infinite number of scenarios but come on this is stupid.

well obviously she is into beastiality but wont admit it

Fake and gay

worst fake story ever
like it was written by a 12 year old

the narrator is awful in ops text. all's we learn is that OP is into beast, nothing about the character's is explained with any type of clarity or constructive literative technique. The play-by-play is improbable at best. No situation would ever play out like that.

Op is just declaring to the world that he wishes to see this "scenario" play out.

this pasta is older than Sup Forums

Hot

The yoga one with anal was better, just need to emphasize being a female in that one.

Funniest post today, I don't even care that it's fake.

Buy a strap-on, violate his fuzzy little asshole right back.

I just saved this pasta and put it in my refrigerator. Looks good.

post proofs boring boy

you two must have a boring life