What words do you live by, Sup Forums?

What words do you live by, Sup Forums?

My motto is "The grass is greener on the side you choose to work on."

>pic related because Keanu is a wise man

"Nigger"

"never second guess the decision of a flipped coin."

Fuck it

You know which decision to make when you're flipping it and you lean towards one

Ooh, I might actually start using that!

"No one gets out of life alive"

Nice double dubs.
Also, that is so incredibly edgy but true. Sounds like something I'd see in an action movie

“Be like the jutting rock against which waves are constantly crashing, and all around it the frothing foam then settles back down. Say not “Oh, I am so unfortunate that this has happened to me.” But rather “How fortunate I am that, even though this has happened to me, I continue uninjured, neither terrified by the present nor in fear of the future.

Marcus Aurelius

fffffffffffffffffffaaaaaag

Holy shit. I need to read more of this guy's stuff.

It was in the movie Hud. There are many similar quotes with maybe a sentence or two added but I've only ever taken away that part. It's generic but relieving

Just keep on keepin on. It's simple but it's kept me alive through these dark times.

"Grief changes shape, but it never ends"

-Keanu Reeves

"Op is a faggot"
~Anonymous

Truly words to live by

"If there's grass in the field, play ball. If not then play in the mudd."

>you can't stop time, but time can stop you

"The best way to change your life is to do what is needed to change it yourself"

"The world is constantly changing. Will you change it yourself or change with it?"

"The hate of men will pass and dictators die. And the power the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

-Charlie Chaplin

This is a snip from one of the greatest speeches ever given. 75 years later and it's still applicable to today.