Who knew this shit would fuck up my dopamine receptors and give me drug induced schizophrenia

Who knew this shit would fuck up my dopamine receptors and give me drug induced schizophrenia

Not worth.
Stick to buds.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/ypa5ny/why-some-people-cant-handle-their-weed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I read a bunch of stories about recovering heroin addicts.

One thing they commonly describe is a feeling of non-stop boredom. Nothing gives them joy or excitement.

This dopamine burnout thing Is real.

The thing is
I'm never really bored now because of the constant negative voices in my head

cause I can make fun of them
but it's very distracting and it gets annoying over time

I know dopamine receptors heal over time but damn

No weed until then
never dabbing ever

ive never heard this before, thats really interesting. how do you make fun of them?

if you hear voices, your dopamine receptors are fine. in fact, too much dopamine effect is, what causes them

It's cause your a faggot ass pussy and it was bound to happen to you anytime now.

With or without the weed dumb fuck

THC alone does not cause schizophrenia, it just can cause it's uprising when it was already in your genetics

I got severe THC psychosis.

I went to actual hell and experienced indescribable evil.

Also now have a felony record.

The psychosis lasted at least a month where I was out of contact with reality. The meaning of I experienced was completely different from what it actually was.

I've used shrooms before, this was beyond that entirely.

I've been diagnosed bipolar, I don't believe THC psychosis happens to anyone, but be fucking careful self-medicating.

Health tips from a Sup Forums rando that doesn't know how to use commas

kek

Fast for a couple of days to speed up recovery

I miss the days of good ole outdoor mexican grown weed tbh. After living in Colorado for a year and smoking/dabbing daily the shit does burn you out. When I was smoking mid grade back in Kansas I literally never ever got this feeling and I did not have to be stoned 24/7 off the mids either.

and false grammar usage effects the content, as we all know. why the fuck would i care, if you don't believe me

Did you commit your felony while you were in your psychosis? What did you do?

Wtf is that? A booger?

buds would have done the same thing to you eventually dipshit.

dabbin on a pen rn feel just fine

science has already told us that THC only causes schizophrenia to come out in those who were predetermined not the average individual.

Smoke less.

Also they're doing studies now on the effect of THC on the endocannabinoid system. Apparently major events in your life psychically affect you and these changes can cause or remove paranoia and neuroticism as a side effect of weed.

vice.com/en_us/article/ypa5ny/why-some-people-cant-handle-their-weed

Obviously these are people who have actual health issues. Take your unqualified back-alley MD ass somewhere else before you end up making someone's shit worse

science is full of shit. anyone can get schizophrenia. It grows from a seed. an idea. I've seen strong minds fall victim to delusion. it can happen to anyone. (no OP btw)

Fuck I think I'm in this exact situation right now.

>hurr concentrated weed made me schizophrenic
Shut up and get shot by a cop for being such a schizo already, you schizo.

Used to love weed, was a very heavy user for 6 months.
Developed a disassociative disorder. I looked in a mirror and I wasnt me, I knew my parents were my parents but.. they werent. If i tried to remember a childhood memory I struggled to hold it in my mind. everything and every one I knew just wanst real. At night when i closed my eyes id just hear screaming, often see a face just like its pushing through a flexible wall screaming, i didnt sleep well).

Got my relucatant wife to flush my stash, (she loved weed too), told her everything, almost... i assured her that the disorder hadnt impacted my feelings for her (it had, knew she was my wife but felt nothing).

Took 6 months, of rebuilding my mind i guess, only way to describe it. Day after day in work, and home id focus on remembering times, things, people, events and it got easier and i started to feel myself. Back to normal now.

I know weed affects people differently, but i wont touch it again. no other drug has fucked me up like that (but then ive only really done coke and speed).

First of all, science can't be full of shit because it's a tool. Secondly, you ARE full of shit because you are a tool.

just look it up, you fucking idiot

>Implying tools can't be full of shit

Leave the doctoring to google, johnny mcfaggot

>johnny mcfaggot
kys

how much was it? how big? how strong

never mindbye y'all c y'all later bye!!!!!!

That's why he said drug "induced"...

>Replies with a picture of a scientist

Bill nye is an engineer and a sjw sellout parading as a scientist.

opiate addict, can confirm. life fucking sucks