Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_milk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MORE

>Fertile
She's not pregnant. You're a child

>fertile titties
Reproductive Biology 101

Fertile, not fertilized you fucking illiterate moron.

i dont know duuuuuuuude
Ram something up your ass OP

Her breasts can't produce children you mongoloid. Even if we were talking about lactation the process to undergo lactation required being impregnated. Girls don't just randomly produce breast milk.

Jesus fucking Christ dude.

dude just google it
you seriously cannot be that retarded

>Girls don't just randomly produce breast milk.

Then explain this!?!?

got to agree with this guy

Read a book

more pl0x

large breasts are attractive because they are associated with two things: higher body fat percentage, and reproductive development
higher body fat percentage means a woman is more likely to survive the stress of both pregnancy and childbirth
reproductive development is pretty self explanatory; big tits = post-pubescence and therefore the ability to bear children
i get the feeling most of you are english-second-language types, if you don't understand OP's sentence.

Actually women will produce tit milk if their nipples are stimulated by sucking on them daily or using a breast pump. True facts. How do you think they used wet nurses?

Not with that attitude you piece of shit

My oh my! The children in this thread...

No.
Humans are the only mammals with breasts regardless of lactation.
It was originally a turn off to have breasts. Women developed breasts to trick men, men developed an attractive to breasts to get around their trick.

>If you don't understand OP's sentence
Merely saying something does not give a person the right to be absolute. Everything said, especially here, is subject to extreme scrutinization. He was scrutinized. It's not about "oh you understood it anyways". It's that the nigger was wrong period.

Anyone got a vola?

what the fuck are you talking about LMAO
to trick men into doing what? not mating? you mean the exact opposite of the prime directive of natural selection?
2/10 made me respond

the description of large breasts as fertile, or of large-breasted figures as representative of fertility, is by no means scrutable

She's got...

Women who want to wet nurse take additional hormones to simulate the process of pregnancy. It's very rare that lactation without pregnancy happens.

Everything is able to be scrutinized, bud. Simple fact. Breasts themselves are not fertile or able to be fertilized. Large breasts have been shown, in weak terribly controlled cases, to represent higher fertility in a wide range of woman. This correlation however is not causation by any means. The link between the two also makes no case whatsoever to dictate that breasts themselves may be described as fertile.

If her breasts were soil/dirt, and lactation was considered crop then we'd have a different argument but even then that's only in the case of pregnancy.

makes a good point

And there was hormone production by Monsanto et al back in the 16th Century? Go away and try again.

this is not a question of lactation or pregnancy, it's a question of "suitability for child-bearing and -rearing," the definitive meaning of fertility

do you know how female olympic gymnasts often forego puberty for the duration of their careers due to the difficulty of their training, often into their early 20s? they do not menstruate, and their bodies remain prepubescent in appearance; they cannot bear children, and there is a very clear correlation between their appearance and their inability to bear children

the growth of breasts by a human female correlates directly to the onset of puberty, and therefore the beginning of her ability to bear and rear children. i am not saying that a large-breasted woman who has undergone puberty is "more fertile" than a small-breasted woman who has also undergone puberty, which you seem to think i'm saying; i am much more simply stating that, at least subconsciously, we understand that a large-breasted woman MUST be fertile, because large breasts are not developed by women until they are fertile, i.e. until the onset of puberty

Fair point actually

>OP wants to start thread about titty chick
>anons argue about choice of words in the op instead
some things never change around here

My mom was told she could die if she had kids. She was a DD cup. What kind of pseudoscience do you fucking read?

Can't argue with that logic. Good point my dude.

Let me explain this good and accurate question. Production of breast milk will begin in 5th month of pregnancy. So girls don't just randomly produce breast milk.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_milk

>being this fucking stupid

>seatbelts help prevent death in vehicle accidents.
"My mum died in a vehicle accident and she was wearing a seatbelt, so it's clearly pseudoscience"

notice the word choices of "associated" and "more likely"
i was not saying these are hard and fast rules; merely that they are blanket generalizations which explain the attraction of sexually-able males to large breasts