I live in Seattle and there are a shitload of junkie homeless bums in this city...

I live in Seattle and there are a shitload of junkie homeless bums in this city. in fact there are some outisde my apartment at this very second. what do Sup Forums?

piss on them

Live over in Bremerton, Haven't been to Seattle in ages, Ended up going over to Woodland park zoo last weekend and was surprised at how many full on camps that were set up right off the ferry.

I live in Yakima.
I don't know how you do it Sup Forums.

get gud and find a better place to live you loser

Stage your own bumfight tournament. Stream it on chaturbate and make $$$ while pissing off those who go there to fap.

throw things at them
they are not human
they are
bums

I was over at Poulsbo on the 4th. I think I could live there.

is ur apartment a total shit hole? mine is too, but there's no junkies outside it at night.

u a navy homo, i used to be a navy homo over there

not really. building is pretty new but it's super tiny. there are other nice buildings nearby but also lot's of shitty ones. The entire city just has a shitload of addict junkie bums in general though. better not have a bike locked up outside lmao

Nah, Moved here from California when I was like 7-8ish, And been living here ever since.

You near Broadway?

i went for a walk and saw that some shithead homeless guy is living in a fucking tent where it's nice to walk; especially in the hour before sundown as i get a bit of a buzz and want the exhilaration of a couple mile walk after school. it's probably the asshole that panhandles at the walmart where i indicate. the thing is, anyone living in a 4x4 tent right HERE probably has at least SOME sort of weapon and obviously they're fucking desperate and they've made a fucking HOME. in arizona, living in land like this is... technically legal. this tent wasn't there four days ago. motherfucker.

OP is a Seattle fag.
Won't do shit.
Prove me wrong.
>Get phone recording.
>Yell "get a fucking job, you waste of space".
>Wait for response.
>post on Sup Forums
>????
>profit

I hear you bud, we got junkie bum tent cities, full of stolen bikes and other shit but the cops don't do really thing about it. really sucks, there are so many near the university here and they love to mug helpless little seattle liberal college kids at nighttime, poor little fuckers.
near the university

They are everywhere in that city.

That

Last time I was in pikes place I contemplated just killing them since they were trying to get in my car. But I'm a Yelm boy so what would I know

Why would the cops do anything? Every time they do, all the liberal fuck city coucilmen you Seattle faggots voted into office shit allover them. Deal with the filth you created.

offer them 10 bucks to piss on em. post it

Tacoma boy here. You Seattle faggots need to keep your bums up there. Thanks.

Get an air rifle from walmart, you can get a pretty strong one for about 100 bucks. Turn off all lights, take potshots from window randomly. Eventually they will leave.

jump over them with a skateboard

A thousand times this.

Tacoma is worse.

For the win.