Wtf are these? They've been on my balls for years, and there's more now than there was...

Wtf are these? They've been on my balls for years, and there's more now than there was. Warts usually look more like califlower, these are just round and smooth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGREuRlQNGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genital warts it looks like Bro.

These are small balls. Nurture them and feed them goo then they will join together and create your third testicle.

Go to a fucking mortician or something

Pop the big one.

Sebaceous cysts. They're harmless.

/thread

"cauliflower" appearance says cancer.

Top kek

google fordyce spots

You must have gotten your balls wet after midnight. Gremlins will be popping out of your balls soon.

You're a god, user. You've granted many keks to plenty of anons.

How do you get that many? Jesus fucking Christ user... How often do you shower?

I really hope there's another possible explanation
Tried, they don't pop.
Fordyce slots are usually a lot smaller, some of them are pretty big.
Sheeeeit
Once a day, always wash my genitals with soap and water.

that's dick cheese

squash and harvest for a tasty treat

Genuine Answer Here.
OP, these are benign cysts, pimples beneath the skin that have hardened.
You can't pop them. Just go to your doctor and he'll remove them all. It will take less than an hour and you'll be in and out.
It costs around $70 if you have medical insurance. He will apply some local anesthetic before removing them by incision. Painless. I've had 2 of these and they were removed with no problem.

Gross

you can remove it manually if you are not a dumbass
I've done it

Furthermore, they are harmless and not contagious. But I understand wanting to get rid of them.

Thanks a bunch.

Benign cysts or sebaceous cysts. I had a big one on my balls for a while, got fucked off one night and lanced it. Got the "sack" out, pops up every now and again but if you squeeze it all the shit just oozes out.

Had one that had calcified or some shit on my elbow once, it hit the tile floor when I got it out and went "tick tick tick" bouncing all over the floor, was pretty gross.

We're all fucking puking over here. This is not something to discuss like a woman

That many of them without local anesthetic? No. Best to have a doctor do it so he can provide the necessary bandages and instructions to OP's particular case.

user i'm not lying here, the most definitive way to know is to pop, whether dead white blood cells or RBC comes out tells us if its a STI or something else, unironically you need to do this, just one. Sorry.

>her face when you show the cysts

I managed to pop one once and a white squiggly line came out.
My woman didn't say anything about it, lights were off though so she might not have noticed.

>white squiggly line came out.

Its either WBC or another excess, cant make an answer from this, anymore detail? If it didn't hurt can you do it again, i am trying to help

Okay guys, I have a story.

>Have a white ball on my balls, kinda like in OP's picture, but I got only one.
>Sometimes I press on it with all of my strenght and there's somewhite stuff that comes out.
>I do this from time to time and it keeps the white ball kinda small.
>Except I forget to do it.
>So one day, it's the biggest it's ever been, and I'm pressing it with all I've got, and nothing changes.
>Try cutting it open somehow. I take some stuff and start attacking it, but it's too painful so I stop that pretty quick.
>Whatever, I guess you can stay on my balls, little white ball.
>The day after this event, I'm going to take a shower.
>Touch my balls.
>Hurts.
>The white ball did NOT like what I did to it yesterday.
>Now it's painful and hard as fuck. Diamond white ball.
>Now, you're weak, white ball, I know it's your last day in this body.
>Get in the shower, water starts running, and I start pressing on it.
>Hurts like fuck and solid as hell.
>At one point, BLAM, it explodes.
>Some white bloody solid shit comes out, my man I swear I thought : "This shit is never passing the drain."
>It still did, and I'm left, with a gaping hole in my balls, all bloody in the shower.
>That was the last time I've ever heard of white ball.
>Hope you don't RIP fucker.

POST PICS POPPING THEM! EVEN BETTER, A VIDEO???

Sebaceous cyst

got 2 removed 2 years ago, go to a doctor its just a simple and quick surgery, dont pop or squeeze by urself

Did the hole heal?
>dont pop or squeeze by urself
Why not?

Yeah, I'm happy it happened. Always bothered me because I have a nice dick and I like getting kinky on cam, and that shit was making me lose my confidence. Now I got nice balls.

>bandages
>instruction
you fuckless homosexual moron, must be an americunt

>you fuckless homosexual moron, must be an americunt
>Health care
>America
Pick one
I might try just biting down on something and popping them all in the shower some day

they surgically remove the whole cyst, popping may result in a infection, dont know how your medical system works but i got mine removed for like 25€, i wouldn't take the risk

You should go see a Urologist if you are really worried.

Good luck, I read on the internet that it was sperm cells, stacking up and then solidifying, but I might have made the wrong self diagnosis.

what would any sensable person do?
see a damned doctor!

This is the correct answer. Albeit, op has more than average, he should get them removed by a physician.

Not really. Only 2 faggots replied with a kek, you and another faggot.

Different guy and shit was pretty kekworthy

I would wager it looks more like milia, but sebaceous cyst works too.

I have 1 of these, bit the bullet and let a doctor feel it up.

sebaceous cist, completely harmless, but chances are, girls won't take your word for it.

Subaceous cysts.

Same shit but most of mine are tiny, only recently got a big one like the ones you have. Gay shit, girl refused to blow me because of it.

Are you allowed to keep the removed material? Free meal

i had something that looked like a very tiny one of those and i popped it like a pimple. it was cool.

bumped for her pleaseure

tf

That's disgusting!

maybe go see a fucking doctor instead of asking for medical advice at Sup Forums

That's ridiculous, we know teh aids when we see it.

RIP op

cysts, or infected hair follicles. try popping them. If they hurt, numb with ice, and pin prick

bless you sir, i have the same thing as op (just one)

Folicleitis. Stop freeballing. See a doctor for some ball cream good to go user

>You can't pop them
how about he just uses a shar razr to make a small incision and take them out?

that'd be satisfying af

You have dick cancer

Go to a docter mate, that shit aint healthy

if u dont know what the fuck ur talking about, then STFU idiot

sebaceous cysts are not unhealthy

cause having shit like that all over your balls is normal
go be a fucking douchebag somewhere else, god fucking retard

it happens sometimes, and like i said, its not unhealthy.

KYS

Women are pussies. Men know what it is so we'll still suck the D

So I can spend my last 50$ being told to spend more money on a solution. Bitch I've been living off rice and beef boullion for 3 months

>Being this much of a lazy, fat headed, shit filled retard with no life, no purpose, no hope, and no good looks without killing yourself.

Kys

At least they're on your balls and not your face.

Run a hot bath, sterilise a needle, lance it, squeeze it, its ludicrously satisfying

It's a tumour:

I get small white ones occasionally. They're a bitch to pop. At least most of the ball bag skin has no nerves and can get a good squeeze going.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGREuRlQNGA

try stabbing one with a needle and post results

I approve to this joke. Good stuff indeed

Fairly sure I have the same from time to time but a LOT less, just one or two at a time.

They pop like pimples so shouldn't be anything actually bad.

This look like really bad swallow testicle cancer. I estimate you have three to four weeks left to live.
You should prepare to die.
Call your mum and whatnot

Lost

Seconding this, though I've hadn't had that many in a whole lifetime, so I'd opt into the doc method to avoid unnecessary pain since this might take a couple hours by hand and make sitting a bit hard I'd guess

in this cases squeezing hard is MUCH more efficient and works better than using tweezers, FFS

GAHAHAHAHAHA

You can pop them, get a pin and like pinch the base of it with decent pressure, push the pin all the way though. Slide out see if it will come out the little holes if not put the pin through not too deep and pull up to pull the pin out ripping the skin in the way best feeling when you get a massive one out.

If it's painful use ice to super chill the area before you start you won't feel shit

This is a very risky method. You can hit your testicles

Nice going potato nuts..

Sauce? Fuck that's a nice pussy.

HOLY FUCK OP I've never met anybody else with flat thumbs

It is NOT a too-mah!

Herps.

Smash with fire

I'm sorry to say, but it appears a spider may have crawled up your urethra at night and later a few eggs. You might want to get those removed before they hatch

what?