What I don't get is why a company would create a self reproducing toy. Explain that massive plot hole in fluffy fiction...

What I don't get is why a company would create a self reproducing toy. Explain that massive plot hole in fluffy fiction.
Wouldn't you make it so the only option is cloning?

what I don't get is why the universe should be falling apart but due to this thing called "dark matter" it isn't. isn't that just shitty writing?

don't think about it, as long as someone thought of something it's going to have flaws.

Making them able to reproduce cut costs and allowed for a sustainable product flow, they were never really meant to reproduce outside of a factory setting but peta fucked it up.

Because it is designed to be a real life thing. It really isn't that hard to grasp if you just use your head.

Likely, the first batch(es) were clones. They would have had to come from a test tube at some point in the creation process.

Saves money when they self-reproduce

I never believed PETA was the cause of the actual release of fluffies. Sure they may have caused a fiasco with the releasing of all the creatures from a cage. But the chances of a completely inexperienced fluffy surviving anywhere for any length of time after knowing only 4 walls, a feeding tube, and a fuck buddy, it is highly unlikely.

Something else was the cause of their introduction to the wild. Especially since the first batch of fluffies would likely have been attacked by pretty much every territorial creature in both cities and country side.

Actually it's likely that the universe has been created many times and this is just the time that dark matter didn't destroy it because of extra dimensional space or whatever. That's hardly the same thing as someone creating a product they have no control over. Would you not only make females or males? Maybe a plot point should be them being somehow coincidentally able to breed with a species of rodent or something.

Also using a god of the gaps argument was poor tact. It's just a something we don't know yet. It's like asking "why was there a big bang". Eventually we will have an answer. The thing is that it's never addressed. No character ever says "why did they design these fucking things to breed like rabbits".

If I remember right, they weren't finished yet and were still in early testing, but then animal activist groups decided to "save" them which led to current events in fluffy world.

do you just not read anything anyone posts or did you just discover fluffies today?

Would you like to elaborate or continue being a cynical pretender?

they are capable of learning and there was a garbage strike in a nearby city which let them breed like crazy

they are essentially very stupid humans in Guinea pig horse bodies that can eat basically anything

True. It's not like it was just a handful of rabbits that got free in Australia. It was people breeding the for meat and pet bunnies. Still if I recall correctly it is cannon that 500 got freed by Alf. If only 100 survived by some miracle and they are able to reproduce in a cycle of roughly 2 weeks with a litter of 5 or six each time... How fast do they mature?
I'm going to just assume that they can defend themselves in a herd.

there was an entire comic that was posted last thread that explains how and why fluffies started to learn how to survive and how they gained in numbers so quickly

That is just one story. And quite frankly, that story never fit well with the "PETA did it" theory.

My point is, a newborn has to learn certain things. Like what to eat and where to find it. The escaped fluffies would never have known a world outside of a cage. And chances are, the kibble they were fed was probably the only source of food they've ever known, so it wouldn't have been obvious to them to eat "anything." Sure, they may have just ate whatever what was in front of them, but at some point, the simple fact of the wild would have killed them.

In my stories, it takes 3 weeks to produce a litter anywhere from 1-5, but some lucky and well taken care of can reach 7 (rarely).

Oh, I just had a thought. What if we let superpigs from okja loose in the fluffy universe. Just these massive pigs destroying whole villages, and fluffies breeding in the wreckage.

Wasn't here last thread. And if you are referring to the garbage strike comic, that is just a story based on ferals that already existed in a city. It didn't explain the population introduction initially.

Fluffy wuffy! I wuv u

Think a month for full reproductive maturity, and they cannot defend themselves at all unless it is another fluffy regardless of numbers. Their numbers only protect them simply because predators tend to avoid large groups. And cats are only wary of the adults due to their size, once they figure out that fluffier are harmless, it is all you can eat lol.

the ferals were from the hasbio facility that created them, they then moved in, feasted on garbage, learned basic survival skills and breed like methed up rabbits

then when the garbage was cleaned up they had learned enough that the best of them could survive for years at a time using basic herd tactics, which is basically sacrifice the slowest fluffy so the rest can get away

It's cheap as fuck. Look at chickens.

Exact same deal.

The topic is about the theory of PETA releasing the fluffies, and the fluffies surviving to what we have today. Not simply "ferals were from the hasbio facility and were released."

I don't believe that is how it happened. The event itself could have happened, but I highly doubt PETA is the cause of the population introduction itself. It had to have been the release of the fluffies by owners or lost pets. Or some other cause.

But you can't copyright and patent chickens and expect to make much money. Wouldn't the company at least patent troll all the breeders and sellers?

>peta wouldn't release what they think are animals into the wild

The real money comes from selling the dumb ass accessories.

Sorry boxes, sticks, fluffy chow, sketti land tickets, Toys etc.

They wouldn't? Why wouldn't they? Not sure what you are saying in this greentext since it is lore that PETA committed the crime, regardless of it being the cause of fluffy introductions to the wild.

they were never meant to breed outside of hasbio facilities, then the alf funded by peta fucked that up by releasing them into the wild. there was a massive garbage strike in a nearby city where they thrived and learned to survive. in a few months they went from a few hundred to tens of thousands. after the garbage was cleaned up the most suitable to survive herded up and spread out to find more food in the wilds and farm lands. while they are at the bottom of the foodchain predators only kill them off one or two at a time and they are prolific enough to easily replenish their numbers. they also receive supplements from run aways and discarded fluffies, so it is feasible for fluffies to survive for years in the wild

>what's sarcasm

>not reading the full thread before making a sarcastic mistake

>but I highly doubt PETA is the cause of the population introduction itself. It had to have been the release of the fluffies by owners or lost pets. Or some other cause.
>peta wouldn't release what they think are animals into the wild

>why a company would create a self reproducing toy
So we can have comfy forced abortion pics

i think the user from the last thread got it right, these guys are likely just trying to destroy the fandom by making it seem haphazardly made by ignoring well established canon, reasoning, logical counter arguments and otherwise misinterpreting said canon, reasoning and logic

their like creationists in their tactics

Because cloning is expensive and may lead to batch failures or such accidents.
Breeding leads to further genetic development and for cuter ones to eventually replace non cute ones, unless of course it's genetically random in their Dna i.e. Orcs from some fantasy settings having unstable genetic codes therefor ending up random on breeding.
Other than that it's cheaper to produce 2 and have them breed litters

>still not making a greentext point
>still not reading the full discussion

Can someone start up a real fluffy thread.

user states he doesn't think peta would release fluffies into the wild, i make a sarcastic remark mocking said assertion

unless I'm just reading his post wrong i don't see why you're getting so butthurt

>unshielded fan
this is going to end excellently.

not until these faggots are done with this

Your sarcasm has no grounds, though. The discussion is on the belief that PETA didn't release fluffies into the wild AND cause the feral fluffy introduction. Yes, you read it wrong. You didn't read the full thread.

I'm not butthurt, just wasn't getting your point since it was either wrong, or you simply had none.

I wish fluffies were real, I want one.

what are you smoking?

Weed. Lots of it. Ran out of dabs.

/thread and create a real one I got a few to dump but this thread is a cancer

We all do, user. We all do.

It's a shame DNA turned out to be so complex. Its like a giant book. We can read any page and write in it, but we don't understand the language at all.

Even if we could make a fluffy animal with hooves mane and color, it would never talk. That just would require too advanced a brain and throat system...

The ones that PETA released into the wild were "super breeders", ie fluffies that were specifically for breeding. These prototype fluffs had double the breeding power of regular fluffies, and were supposed to be the sole means of making new fluffies. Fluffies were originally going to be sold sterile (if i recall a few were), and the only way you could get one was to pay hundreds of dollars for one.

When these original fluffies escaped, their sheer numbers allowed them to learn through trial and error what is and isn't edible (some domestics barely know they can eat grass if they've been raised on kibble, but most ferals have it figured out) and their offspring were able to continue breeding after less than a month. The super breeding (12 foal litters) was eventually bred out, but 6-8 is still a lot. Coupled with the fact that abusers werent a thing yet and for the most part they were secluded in the woods and not known to be a hazard yet, after a few weeks mares can breed again. And again. There were a large number released, some were recovered but most fled.

In the next act we see that they flock to cities since theyre naturally drawn to humans through their programming. Some people keep them as pets, since they know how valuable they are and start breeding them. At that rate their numbers grow, but the price isn't dropping just yet so people breed and breed and breed them. Think of a self-replicating iPhone: something valuable can make more of itself, so people are naturally latching onto this. PETA being the hypocrites they are, likely gave a few dozen of them sanctuary, they bred and grew in peace and likely were released back into the wild by PETA simply because the fluffy asked.

-to be cont.-

I don't think fluffier are an impossibilty, I just don't think they will happen in our lifetime if at all. I can't see any company making something like fluffies when there wouldn't be a huge demand for them other than from this Fandom (if this Fandom is somehow still kicking during that time).

-cont-
Now that so many people are breeding fluffies, the low quality breeders aren't making well-behaved fluffies and not even checking for or correcting Smarty behavior. They're being sold in droves, some Smarty, some not, but with good behavior not being taught people are returning them or taking them to animal shelters. Since fluffies aren't legally looked at as animals and fluffy shelters aren't a thing yet and thus unequipped to care for them, people are angry and either releasing them into the wild or simply killing them once they figure out they can legally get away with it.

Enter foal mills: some of the super breeders may still be alive or former Hasbio scientists are stimulating the latent gene to mass produce fluffies, either to fill the Fluffmarts they built to recoup the losses from their escape or to sell to abusers. Hasbio gets wind of this shit going down and has the mills shut down or destroyed in cloak-and-dagger style sabotage to protect their name. This gets even MORE fluffies released, either by their hands or PETA's interference again.

Wild animals are confused by the fact that these creatues can talk. As we know in nature, some animals can be repelled by loud noises (even human speech) and the screaming of fluffies, coupled with their noxious feces, is enough to repel some animals until they become accustomed to their new prey. By the time this happens however fluffies not only breed fast enough and in large enough numbers to offset their losses, but some are smart enough to learn to avoid their predators. At least until winter they can learn just enough in their tiny brains about avoiding large "munstas" and the importance of their herd having lots of "soon-mummas and babbehs".

-to be continued-

-cont.-
Winter rolls around and even though their predators are mostly dormant, many fluffs lack the foresight to actually save food for winter. Luckily for them, their ability to eat most things comes in handy: they either eat their young or dead, or migrate to the cities. At this point in the timeline people aren't seeing them as a hazard (just an annoyance) and actually take pity on them, likely feeding them or taking them into their homes. Any that aren't taken either freeze to death or find trash and live on the bare minimum.

Spring rolls around, and the once desperate fluffies become bratty due to their feral upbringing and are tossed back out into the streets or killed. At some point after a couple of years of this, the above mentioned trash strikes allowed enough garbage for the fluffies to live off of and for their numbers to grow exponentially.

A few years of this for creatures that breed as fast as they do and eat what they eat and grow as fast as they do, and they eventually become the abuseable potential ecohazards we know and love.

At this point abuse is somewhat mainstream, Hasbio keeps coming out with all sorts of fluffy merchandise to recoup their losses, FluffTv becomes a thing, some people still like fluffies, and some assholes decides to make theme park centered around spaghetti. The rest is history.

y'all forgetting this is imaginary sentient horses you talkin' about so whatever the fuck you want to be "true" can be but doesn't have to

because it's all imaginary, like your girlfriends

should get the sorry stick for that attitude

Fat Freaking Fluffies

Bumpediboo

Bump

Fuck I love these!

I want to drink the blood of dead fluffies because I'm an edgy fag.

I would adopt auf Fluffy, but smarty's Arena made just for beating.

Yes, kiww fwaffy, DESTROY IT!

Ferrets are sold only castrated. It would be the same. All available to buy on pet stores would be castrated ones.

Does wittwe fwuffy wun wisten to Cwadwe Of Fiwth?

oink

BUMP

Best GIF IMO

I wanna hug it.

Idk, this was probably drawn by a serial killer or a child molester.

I'm worried that the sick fuck who drew this will attempt to do what is depicted here on real animals, or children.

This fluffy thing is so marvelous because it is brutal, and it hurts so bad it is good.

I want more. I love the psychological abuse that some artists manage to show

It shows human nature but also human condition
It shows that life isn't fair sometimes
It shows something innocent and pure with no evil intention abused and tortured

More

Nice dub dubs.

All probably drawn by the next Jeffrey Dahmer.

This looks like genocide.

Trips of truth.

Thought so, the author probably is a serial killer, yes?

nope, there are different artists and some that even left,

the best was " mister kitten " where a fluffy was abandonned by its master just to see its mind break

Also, the one with a family adopted and the master slowly turning them against each other (but sadly unfinished) was also top notch

I can assure you a lot of these artists have a very stable mental and won't do any shit in real life.

The real psycho is hidden, he doesn't draw shit, he doesn't say shit, he just act, one day, and that's why he is dangerous, no signs or anything. The loudest are the ones who get caught.

Maybe, yes, maybe one of them would be a sick fuck, but again it's an exeptional case, and not related to fluffy abuse.

They were only meant to reproduce for distributors and he sterilised before being sold. But thanks to peta releasing betas into the wild, we have these shellfish shitbags that reproduce at an ungodly rate

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

Theres a heck of a difference between drawing something and wanting to do it there Jack Thompson.

What the fuck are they saying?

we all wanna know

Bump