My little bearded dragon just passed. I'm depressed about it so post funny/happy things

my little bearded dragon just passed. I'm depressed about it so post funny/happy things

>pic related it's him

rip beardy

It's okay bud if he died, at least you guys had fun :^)

Rip Draggo

I recently took in a rescue dragon from petco that was in serious shock from transplant and not growing like it's buddies. Doing so much better now bro. There is still so much you can do for bearded dragons who are alive but need some love and a safe home.

RIP drogo. What was his name?

Sorry for your loss. Have some boobs.

My Jack Russell kills one of those every other day.

Sorry for your loss, losing pets sucks

Can you even grow attached to that thing?

how old was he? mine is 12 years now, getting kinda nervous as he spends way more time sleeping than he used to a year ago.

yes

R.I.P dragon friend

Mine died this year too, he was 10 , sorry for your loss, I totally understand how you feel.

That's a wierd looking doggo

Here's a picture of the little fucker

In order to feel better, accept that in the end we all die. We all die and no matter what we do our lives will be just as meaningless as that little lizards. We cannot accomplish anything in this vast universe, nothing together or as individuals. Nothing matters to the universe, all that matters is what matters to you, in the end that's all that could possibly matter.

I'm sorry about your bud passing away. Beardies are great, but I've only seen them in the zoo here. We can't have those in Hawaii, but here's a green anole I found. Took her in and rehabbed her, now she's healthy and happy. My fiancée is awesome, she loves lizards and geckos, and helps take care of ours while m at work.

What are you 12

Cheer up!

what can you do with pets like this ?
dont they just sit around ?
or ist it at least fun to feed them etc ?

Ion think so playa

It's fun owning a ""exotic"" pet and just carrying them around on your shoulder and seeing reactions from people.