Can this kill you if you drink the entire two litres in one night?

Can this kill you if you drink the entire two litres in one night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmIExb9yTt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously not. It will fuck you up though.

Nah you'll be fine

What do you mean?

Diabetes, pain, fat etc.

Oh course not, Boogie drinks 2.

It's 800 calories, factor that into your diet.

I'm scared now

No, I regularly do it and I'm not even fat

You don't get beetus from soda you tard

You should be fat nigger.

OP here:
I feel like it is bubbling up in my throat every few minutes. It is like the carbonation is releasing itself and coming back up. Like acid in my throat.

eat some mentos post result

Subtle bait, but still bait.

Should of drank coke instead.

I am sure it won't kill me, but at the same time I think it might.
How can you drink that much pepsi? Can't you switch to milk or sparkling water with berries?

really tho op is some 14 yr old fag that shouldnt be on this board, that sodas just gonna give u a real bad time til it passes, and even then ur piss might burn a bit, advice would be to get some anti heart burn meds / chalk and eat that

not bait. Think I will throw it up. Want a pic?
No! That is a bomb in my stomach. How dare you dishonor the trust of the internet!

That's a longterm thing. Besides there is Pepsi Max and Coke Zero now so no diabetes.

what about baking soda?

in one night? I saw a fucking 12 year old chug an entire 2 liter, fully carbonated in one single chug without taking a breath.
he was fine, the madman

Still strikes me as bait. But, if you're serious, you're going to be fine. You drank 2 liters of soda, not alcohol. You have heartburn and will burp. Drink some water, eat some bread/crackers, and chill the fuck out.

Short answer: no
Long answer: nooooooooooooooooooo

Checked
Okay. Well, I am a bit protected in my upbringing and did not drink this shit growing up. We drink water right from the foot of Shasta mountain. Pepsi has nothing on that!
Feel bad for that kid

ok

It depends on your faggotry

why? he was a Chad dude. hella buff middle schooler that fucked like 20 girls by the time he was outta HS.
he was an asshole but hey he commanded attention.

you will be fucking fine even though soda is disgusting.

No, but you're going to feel like you're dying.
The amount of gas you're going to have built up in your gut from the carbonation is going to be ridiculous. Be prepared to burp and fart all the trapped air in your gut.

what site?

Odin's Beard!
Drink 300 cans of anything and you will be dead.

If you did it every day for 30 years maybe.

www. caffeineinformer. com/death-by-caffeine

an hero by pepsi. what a way to go.

You'd have to drink all of them in under ~3 hours.

Already burping. Fuck this is terrible!

youtube.com/watch?v=NmIExb9yTt8

short reply: ok
long reply: oooooooooooooooooooook

i used to drink 2 liters in a single night /2 to 4 hours tops/ during winter. no problem, that thing will just disappear if you like the taste, if you force yourself you probably won't make it to the end.
The trick to drinking that much pepsi is to eat very little dinner so you can enjoy your drink without excessive farting or burping. But if you haven't drank that much in one sitting i wouldn't advise it. If you keep drinking it and have an appetite for soft drinks in general it can be very easy.

well, I can't handle it. I have acid in my throat and im burping up bubbly pepsi that burns like hell. I think I will go vomit this shit up.