I slept with Cheryl Cole (Tweedy back then) in 2001 when she was 18. One year before she became famous on Popstars

I slept with Cheryl Cole (Tweedy back then) in 2001 when she was 18. One year before she became famous on Popstars.

AMA

>Cheryl Cole
pics or it didn't happen

How can we take your word for this

@oP I CANT BELIEVE YOU!

Who?

Are you a girl or boy, as we all know Chezza likes a bit of pussy

I didn't know she was gonna be famous at the time, it was a one nighter. Plus I didn't have a camera phone back then. It was 2001 I think

Guy

Did she have tweetie pie on her arse back then?

Well, how was it?

Aye, she knows how to work a dick

Yes, about 2 years before. Was her first one

She's been out with enough picks over the past few yrs OP excluded of corse, that she should know how to handle one

She's a skilled lass. Surprised at the questions like, was expecting better ones

Well we can all go into our fantasies and wonder what it would be like to handle what no doubt would have been spectacular firm boobs and arse back then but your here to help us fill in the blanks aren't you

I'm interested. She has no profile in my country, no one knows who she is but I think i remember seeing her on British TV once.
> Where did you pick her up? Party? Night club?
> Also what city?
> Did she come back to your place? > How old were you at the time?

I'll fill in whatever blanks you need filling. I'm here to answer questions only.

And her body is still incredible

Why not greentext the experience?

No, she was visiting family in my city so I won't say which city. Just around a friend's house having a few drinks. And I was 23 at the time

Because I'd rather people ask specifics.

If you'd known then what you know now, would you have done the world a favour and dumped the body somewhere that she'd never be found?

Lmao she was more chavvy back then, I think she's turned out great tbh

Oh so it wasn't a random connection, there was actually a family friend situation going on.

Ease describe her pussy.
Hairy? Puffy? Tight? Meaty?
How did she taste? How long did you eat her out?

I fucked the model Jessica Davis in the castle in Aberystwyth. Went to school with her there. Also double teamed her with a friend. She is a right dirty bitch. And no I don't have pictures

me too OP

wooooooo

It was definitely random. Her family member knew one of my friends at the time. There was a few people there, we never met before.

Shaved, very tight and pussy all tucked in, no lips hanging out. And I did but not for long. She loved a finger in her arse while I did lick her out

Really? Nice one! When?

Nice one, DP?

What about her technique, good tongue work, sucked your balls, did she like biting, did she like her nipples sucked, teased, did she swallow

She worked by cock with her mouth to start with... Absolute pro I had to sit down. Then that's when I started eating her out. At the end of all the fucking she wanted me to unload in her mouth.

Did she show or we're there any hints that she may hlave been bi back then

She wasn't bi and as far as I know she's never been with any girls.

Yeah. She came back to Aberystwyth few years back and worked at a pub called Runners a couple nights as a promotion thing. Got chatting after not seeing her for ages and she took me and and friend back to her room in the Conrah hotel and then both banged her

Was it just a one off time, was she a fuck me leave me type, orwas she as sweet as she makes us believe now

Would have loved more of her, one of the best fucks I've ever had, perfect arse and she loved anal but it was a one off. She went back to her own town the next day. We lived far away

She looked like this then, she developed those cute dimples from Al the cock sucking then

Rummers not runners bloody auto correct

Didn't she have an older bf around this time or before, he must have thought he'd found Niverna having her do all kinds to him

Nothing mentioned of any bf. She was down here with family

Has she any disguising features, moles areola colour or shape that we might one day get to see that confirms your story. She must have been targeted in one of the leak hacks

Not really no, she doesn't have specific identifying marks like a mole that's shaped like Dorne

I pounded her one time, I didn't think to check for identifying marks...

Was it in your or her friends house or was it somewhere else, the thought of her on her knees sucking me off somewhere public sounds great

Her family member who lives here friends house, who was a friend of my friend at the time. Went into the main bedroom upstairs

She sounds like she was pretty experienced and knew a few things, did she have a rep as a bit loose or easy.

Not really, I never saw her before that night lol

Did she have a big bush?

But she knew her way round a cock and how to use it, was she an enthusiastic fuck grinding away rather than a just lie there and take the pounding type

Shaven

She didn't just lie there, she was mostly on all fours having her arse pounded. When she was on her back she was pulling her legs right up to her head. Very flexible

She wasn't good. I can't really say about her oral skills. She attempted, but my shmeg odor was overwhelming to her, she said. I've never been great with the hygiene.

This isn't OP. I never wrote that.

Also, she wanted another man to join us, so I invited a mate over and got fucked while I was fucking her. I enjoyed it quite a bit

Had you ever had sex with a guy before then?

No, just the occasional jacking off at camp, etc. She insisted on it, but like I said, it was quite fun.

Once again, this isn't me.

All the ballet and dancing certainly made her flexible, sons like fun, so you're on she was more into fucking and anal than bjs

you lucky son of ...

A troll has taken over the thread and is posting fake answers so all answers from now on are from the troll. This is my final comment.

Was so much more to tell as well.

i'll quit. keep going

Suuuuureeeeee

OK thanks lol. What did you wanna know?

I'm not bothered that some people don't believe me because tbh I wouldn't believe someone else as well.

Then tells us more or point us in the right direction, as in what to ask, we can theorise all night about her bj or if her pussy was tight and wet, did she squirt did she ask you to cum on her face or tits

I've only heard of Cheryl Cole when I check out the Daily Mail, there was always some story in the sidebar involving her for a few years, i dont think anyone in the US has heard of her though. She looks hot as fuck though you lucky sod

She didn't squirt but she does orgasm from anal and she asked me to cum in her mouth

did she talk dirty?

She looks better now than she did then lol

Hmm I'd have to say no. It was mostly "fuck me harder" "Fuck my arse" etc

Yeah I've never heard of her. Don't expect much from British women but she looks OK. Not that I'd ever say no to any British women, well sarah Boyle or wtf her name is.

I know this story is bullshit for reasons I can't explain without revealing my identity, but nice try OP. Fooled a few with your story.

you must be Cheryl Cole probably, only she would know

What about Emilia Clarke? Kate Beckinsale?

Is that you Kimberley, we all know you and Chez are or were fuckbuddies

Don't know how you reached that conclusion.

Kek

This is Sup Forums. You're not meant to take any story seriously. It's for shit posting and fiction

then how would you know who Cheryl Cole has and hasn't fucked for sure?

Read through his comments carefully. Think about who could debunk this story, there's more than one person.

hilarious when people take it seriously! It's Sup Forums lmao

Thanks bong. I've heard of Kate but just googled Emilia. Wow, her eyes! Speaking of Kate's your next queen or whatever she is isn't too bad either.

I take back my previous comment. Any more good looking British women you recommend?

Kelly Brook, Rosie Jones, Keeley Hazell.

Nicola Sturgeon, Maria Eagle

What happened to OP? Did he run off when that dude showed up?

Just giving the people who are taking it seriously (as in believing it) a reality check. I'm aware that people post bullshit all the time, the morons in this thread aren't.

a relative, maybe?

which of her relatives would know if some random guy buttfucked her some night 16 years ago?

just a guess since I can't think of anyone that would know if this story was bullshit. most obvious answer would be a boyfriend from back then but it's probably not that either

There are thousands. All Brits being ugly and having bad teeth is just as much a stereotype as all Americans being fat and Asians having small cocks.

Ty anons. I've learnt something today

So to your knowledge OP she didn't fuck anyone else you knew or if there was anymore gossip as to her love Al things anal

Rather you than me ,I bet she stank of fags and other guys cum

We talking about celeb experiences?
Had that big fat black bitch from This Morning accidentally brush her hand against my cock while I was looking at Willoughby. Pretty much the same as having Holly suck me off.