This is tori

this is tori.

tori is one of the most deceiving, malicious and disgusting whores you will ever have the displeasure of encountering.

where to begin? she's 21, lives in Stratford in London and is easily one of the most spiteful and selfish cunts you'll ever see.

she was with her ex for a number of years, he was faithful to her and loved her as much as any man could love another. tori however thought it would be funny to fuck his best mate behind his back throughout their entire relationship. rumours also say she fucked others during their time together - I wouldn't write it off.

next up, her little sister was in a new relationship and was happy. tori thought it'd be fun to fuck her boyfriend and completely destroy their budding romance.

it was rumoured throughout her time at school that she fucked her own brother, no idea if that's true but honestly she's such a nasty and twisted human being I wouldn't be surprised.

tori then got with an older guy who flew her around the world to exotic and expensive locations, that still wasn't enough for her as on her return to England she ended it with him and started fucking anyone that looked at her.

in conclusion this nasty piece of slut shit deserves nothing but abuse for what kind of cunt person she is.

her Kik is toriappleton, you should be able to find her on most social media platforms with that name too.

please destroy the bitch and post any replies you get, that'd be awesome.

Sup Forumsros, this girl is a fucking cancer.

Cuck

KIK: toriappleton

Chekc my digits

Sorry?

Sounds fun but a lot of work. Not your army?

I think OP is suggesting we have sex with her.

Wouldn't be difficult but you'd probably get an STI

>I don't know what a condom is

So what do you want me to do, kidnap her , lock her up in my basement and breed kids with her until her womb falls out?

Whats the point of fucking with a condom? Are you such a fag you dont want to breed?

But OP, how do you really feel about her?

>deceiving
You mean deceitful

r u srs?

... what you described is a typical woman. Why should anyone bother with "destroying" her just for that?

You, OP, OTOH, have no excuse, and are just a pathetic and spiteful human being.

man up, faggot, man up.

Hahaha OP is such a pussy.

So are you the ex, the sister, the lil sisters bf, the best mate or the rich older guy?

Bonus points if the brother

Well, for the sake of humanity and going by what OP said, I think it's an average gain if Tori doesn't breed. If that means I father a child less, so be it.

Did you really think that the nice citizens of /b would be up in arms at the end of this rant?

NYPA

Lol, do you really think that a womens genetics matter?

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

Not any more, the old /b would already have copypasted convos with tori in here .

Any sexy pics of her?

Tits or gtfo.

KEK