Hello Sup Forums. I just bought Exmilitary on cassette and saw it came with this little card...

Hello Sup Forums. I just bought Exmilitary on cassette and saw it came with this little card, but the URL doesn't lead to anything anymore. Anyone have any idea what this was supposed to be? I'm leaving out the code just in case it's one-use or something

Other urls found in this thread:

thirdworlds.net/files/Death Grips - Exmilitary.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can download the album for free now
thirdworlds.net/files/Death Grips - Exmilitary.zip

Where did you buy?

Discogs, I got the last one at 40 and all that's left is above 50 though

>paying $40 for an outdated format release of a terrible album
>paying $40 for a physical copy of an album mastered digitally
why are death grips fans such obvious children

See, I thought it'd be just a download for the album, but I wasn't sure since I don't see a reason for them to include a code if the album is free online, right?

I thought it'd be something interesting to own really, if you're going to shitpost I'm sure you can find better threads on Sup Forums or Sup Forums though

nah bro you just don't get it. listening to it on a inferior device is actually better because of MUH SATURATION THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

well, you're a death grips fan OP so you're probably basic as fuck as well.

It's a collectible. Chill the fuck out.

It was a meme purchase, just a neat thing to have. I didn't make this thread to argue about tastes or whatever, I just want to know what's up with the URL included

>implying i'm shitposting
you've just decided that any bad words against you must be "that classic Sup Forums shitposting" since you're from the hugbox of r/music where queen isn't a terrible band

>$50
FUCK. I'll probably just get the CD and rip it to FLAC instead

>treating music like pokemon cards
nu males are really something else with their 90s nostalgia bullshit

Ok dude, I'm not here to argue about anything

This album came out in 2011 user

You got any more buzzwords you pathetic drone? Lmao fucking shit m8. There's plenty other boards and threads going on.

Anyone have any idea what the hell this is

>DG fan
>calling others drones

>nofun.jpg

Why can't you buy stuff from things you enjoy? I don't see anything wrong with it.

Why would you ever buy cassette
it literally degrades with every play.

Because it's trendy...

If people actually cared about quality they'd download flac. OP is probably 19 so music is more of an asthetic then anything else.

>/yum
This tells me they had their url directed to a Bandcamp page at one point. Bandcamp uses the /yum thing for download codes.

That's VHS tapes. Also all physical mediums degrade with time.

user, I googled "Do cassette tapes wear out".
There was an overwhelming "yes".
>All mediums degrade with time
Now you sound even more dumb; just into digital.

I'm not OP, but digital absolutely degrades too. Think about it for just a second. When the sun explodes, where's that shit gonna be? Checkmate.

Ok, so you got me on the first point, but all PHYSICAL mediums degrade with time, and yes, CD's count.