What made you realize that you are different and better then browns and blacks?

What made you realize that you are different and better then browns and blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

woag man, that's pretty edge meme ecks dee xD

Intelligence, personal hygiene, ability to speak proper English etc

You racist cucks are fucking cancer. Actual cancer. End yourselves.

lol

Someone on Sup Forums told me so.

>meme
Truth is a meme now

Their behavior and lower intelligence

>What made you realize that you are different and better then browns and blacks?
I went to an "integrated" middle school. While they were required to keep the niggers in the school. The segregated the classes into academic performance to keep the niggers out of the way from the smart white kids. We had the token black guy that was the bottom of the class but was there for stats and also laughing at from us smart white kids. Looking in the hallways, noticed their skulls were smaller than ours. Then there were the arrests. A month did not go by where the cops showed up looking form some nigger that fucked shit up. On the upside, the big dumb asshole white kids were in the nigger dominated classes and deserved it. Upon high school gradation, only one nigger was in any of my classes. Not a single nigger in AP Calculus nor AP English. One nigger in AP Chemistry and of course a smattering of niggers in gym class and shop. By senior year, seven of my graduation class of almost two hundred died. Six were niggers. Five were shot. One stole a car and wrecked it. Contrel, Maximus, Jupiter, Mookie and Darral, you were all dead niggers by time of gradation.

entry level understanding of statistics

I grew up as a white kid in a black heavy neighborhood.

>racist
>cuck

I dont think that word means what you think it means

encountering black "people"

I'm not better than them. I just haven't experienced generations of being shit on in every possible way. If I lived in a country that had a history of making my great grand parents slaves working in cotton (which is the ONLY reason the U.S. prospered so fast: cotton was that century's oil boom), and grand parents/parents having less opportunity in every possible way while everyone blames me for white people's problems, I'd probably be fucked in the head, too. Less money for food means eating shit food (why so many overweight and stupid), absolute shit education, etc.

America isn't the great country is thinks it is.

The color of my skin

it da white man fault

Why are you on Sup Forums?

Whites have been enslaved and prosecuted for the past 2k years after the fall of rome.
Blacks in america have been enslaved for less then 150 years.

ill take what are food stamps for 500 alex. you sound like someone who has never been around blacks ever.

that fucking webm title made me bust a nut laughing

google "barbary slave trade"

white people literally had it far worse than africans

especially eastern europeans who were still essentially slaves after africans were freed

>Whites have been enslaved and prosecuted for the past 2k years after the fall of rome.
>Blacks in america have been enslaved for less then 150 years.

You seriously are fucking retarded. I mean like REALLY.

These dubs

Contextos, amigo ?

See L2history nigger

>nigger hate thread
>posts spics

I dunno, man. I'm a sandnigger and I'm doing quite well for myself.

Spics are brown, they have negroid genetics in them from the spanjards

Dont you get 10 years of tax exemption and intrest free loans from fellow muslims?
>pics or it didnt happen

The fact that they need few hand outs to even pretend they're not actually mentally retarded on average and not ugly.

When Europeans discovered the nigger continent they flight they weren't human because of their behavior and ugly appearance

Niggers are still not human

today i confronted this old native guy who stole my bike, and he told me i could have this bike he showed me while he was at my house today talking to my aunt, but he said i could have it today cus he hadnt paid for it yet (bs) and basically we argued and got to the point to where he was like "are you trying to punk me, are u trying to take my bike?" and i was like "what about my bike??" and the whole argument was filled with nigger logic. nothing i could do, cus if i call the police he just bolts, if i fight him, il probably lose unless i have a knife, if i have a knife thats some drama i dont want. fucker just rode away after telling me i could have the bike 20 minutes earlier when my dad was with me. im new in the city and im not used to being fucked so hard.

Apparently he was a gay in Connecticut, but thats what ive been told on here. Not totally sure the story.

Are you fucking stupid?

All modern feminism is a counter result of the actions of minorites IE rape culture is black, cat-calling is by mexicans, sexual assaults by both

no, their negro ascendency comes from slaves

Well yeah but are you ready to start killing?

Blacks are 95% democrat supporters

Daily Circle jerk bait.

Wall up!

My ancestors weren't cought in a net and shipped to America.

im not ready to get jailed by my own ppl, for securing the future and improving this world.

I mean catched. But who cares.

white males are a net benefit to the economy.
Black males are a net negative to the economy while breeding 7x more than whites

They are going after the swiss now, sheeeit.

darkies raping

Cought.

>lost
Both you and me

Catched instead of cought.

Kek

Nothing you flaming mongoloid
i am actually worse

>every fucking Irishman pikey traveller

Southerners have high voter turnout because they know what it's like to to live among black apes.

Blacks are definitely lesser than everyone else. Asians act shitty too in asks but blacks don't even have a small branch of good blacks so.

You are just wrong if you think blacks are not several steps back on the evolutionary Chain

most cuck threads are made by nigger lovers or niggers themselves

Victimfag detected
fuck off

You don't understand medicine. Cancer is a disease you get at the cellular level.

>mfw moving from DC to Japan was one of the best things that could've happened
>mfw signed out of Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram >mfw no BLM protests, almost no random gun violence, no American news about how much they hate Trump but just can't stop talking about him.

your afraid of niggers you middleclassfaggot
go back too your gated community

Yea. But who conquered Rome? The goths? Other whites?

>mfw im brown and i probably earn more than you

triggered nigger

Lol, you don't know Irish people though, have you ever met a more entitled lot?

you have stronk memes, you should post more

cool story brah

I'm an Arab albino.

>got higher grades than everyone else at school
>studying computer science
>highest gpa in comp sci department
>cleaner than everyone else
>know 3 foreign languages
>non-muslim
>nicer than most other people

Does this answer your question, OP?

Probably christian faggots
should have been aborted

>Contrel, Maximus, Jupiter, Mookie, Darrel,
Lol
Mookie

That simply means you are paying more money in taxes which feeds niggers see

nah

rome was under siege from with in. shitskins rising up whilst having to deal with the arabs in the east the niggers in the south and the pegans of the north.

fake pic dumbass.
Good job admitting that blacks were in ancient egypt though, even though they weren't.
Real pic they're the same skin color and the people sitting are doctors circumcising, the hieroglyphs represent thoughts.

When I learned the difference between then and than.
Retard.

Black user here. It seems clear to me that half of you dumb fucks spewing hate about niggers and genuinely believing the outdated meme of white supremacy really don't know shit about black people. I grew up in a predominantly white suburb and can say that whites chimp out equally as bad as blacks. Literally regularly getting arrested by cops for drugs, dying from heroine overdoses, getting into petty yet violent disputes, domestic violence, etc. I've seen whites unable to even comprehend at a basic level the words I say to them. I've seen dozens and dozens of whites cry about their welfare and how they're not getting more money on their EBT cards to get more shit food for their fat as fuck kids. I'm not saying black people are inherently better or the "we wuz kangs and sheit'. What I'm trying to point out is that each ethnic group has its share of degenerates. Because blacks as a group are typically poor and lesser educated, the end result is that there are going to be a higher percentage of blacks who are niggers than whites. Literally get the fuck over your racial insecurity and accept that people of different races can be the same.

>inb4 muh bell curve and genetics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

if you are a arab who is non muslims you are probably from one of the remaining christian Aryan populations.

The romans where a bunch of fruitcake faggots
they deserved to be gone

For those who don't know this story, the group of kids were being racist on social media and were tracked down and beaten.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

How would you know how bad blacks are if you grew up in a white neighbourhood with a white mommy and your dad not being in the picture.

Clearly you are biased as you dont know how niggers are when they are in a pack.

My family are Syriac Orthodox Christians, but I'm personally not a believer.

So, these victims, noticed that niggers are violent savages, so the savages decided to make a point and show that indeed they are savages?

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

Drag your knuckles back to Sup Forums christian mongoloid