Holy shit i just wasted 40 buck on this garbage...

Holy shit i just wasted 40 buck on this garbage? why does the witcher 3 get a 10/10 this game is an absolute pile fo steaming garbage... the combat is garbage the the dialog is garbage...and thats 100% of the game, just talking and fighting really awkwardly. FUck this and FUCK you if you recommended this game to a friend because your a brain dead niggerzoid.

This has been the biggest fucking disappointment since tom braider...people critically acclaiming that pile of garbage as well and ti turned out to be shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/Dual Berettas | Contractor (Field-Tested)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're just bad at games and have no sense of humor and you're a faggot. That's why you don't like Witcher 3. You're probably 12 or something.

Underage

not an argument you dumb nigger

>butthurt

obvious joke aside, why the fuck did someone make an infographic along the lines of "what are the symptoms of my ass hurting"

I atleast agree that it was boring, the story didn't interest me, they didn't try hard enough to immerse you into the world/lore.

Also yeah the combat was a little too basic, but then again a lot of games can be like that.

>posts an entirely subjective opinion
>mad that other people don't share opinion

What did you expect from polish lore...everything those slavs produce is garbage.

Shouldve bought csgo

So how does it get a 10/10?
the world is empty, you can only level up by doing main quests. which usually are just glorified fetch quests....im looking for a ladies god damned pan for fuck sake, not even skyrrim was THIS bad and that game is the worst.

Sorry I'm on mobile and too dumb to understand how to reply directly to you, I fully agree with you man, also skyrim really was a piece of shit, I'm glad somebody else thinks so.

Aye, what really pisses me of is that people recommend that piece of shit to everyone....its like dude if you enjoy garbage games have at it hoss, just keep me out of it and for the love of god dont call it the best game ever when its riddled with flaws.

i liked it.

>garbage dialogues
>witcher 3
chose one

Can anyone buy me this to get Buy Alien Rage - Unlimited pls?

>Holy shit i just wasted 40 buck on this garbage?
>40 bucks

Ohhh noooooo

How fucking poor are you?

I just went and bought it right now, I don't even play video games but I don't give a fuck about $40.

Fucking hell can you even afford food?

So what's your favourite game then?

steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/Dual Berettas | Contractor (Field-Tested)

>Hurr durr people not share opinion
>tell not argument and call nigger
>that show them

nigger

Nigga probly thinks fallout 4 is the best rpg ever

fallout 4 is shit but it was less of an incoherent bland grey shitshow then witcher 3

Pls anyone?

>going by what bought-out video game reviewers/critics say

It's like when IGN gave GTA 4 a 10/10 when
>little customization
>no rpg elements of GTA:SA
>less vehicles
>no planes
>smaller world
>less variety of weapons

welcome to the world OP. you must be 18 years or older to post on this site.

I can't afford food. Or clothes. My job doesn't pay well. I spent my life savings on one year of college so now I can't get a better job. Took me 5 years to find a job delivering pizza and it costs more than I make to keep my car running. My only income is 50$ of tips a week. I live off rice and my glasses are made of duct tape.