Hi guys

snake ?

Most confusing thread of 2017 so far

Hey bananas boxes.

you snooze, you lose
amirite

And now

This is a death threat

If you don't banana in this thread your banana will banana in her sleep tonight.

This is the real thing

If you don't banana in your banana your banana will fucking banana in her banana tonight

Rule 34?

And you can't handle it

you NEWFAG

I paid 40 bananas for this, do you think I got ripped off?

Fuckin no one's replying to my thread

Shh, go back to sleep

I might as well use it to tell people about Jesus then.

Jesus was a schizophrenic transvestite who confused a lot of people in only 33 years.

Show me ur banana

He's so famous today because he managed to fuck up so many people in only 33 years.

Of course, jesusfags will tell you Jesus is still alive. If you have schizophrenia you can still talk to Jesus, because Jesus was schizophrenic, and the voices can remember him because getting him crucified was pretty funny.

It is possible Jesus visited India and deliberately got himself whipped and crucified to teach westerners about the law of karma, because when Jesus was young and his dad was a carpenter Jesus used to plane wood, then nail it into place. As an adult, Jesus was planed with a whip then nailed into place. eg "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" (even trees).

>poor people moving
you know you can get boxes at u-haul instead of begging for banana boxes like a nigger

It is also stated in the book of Matthew that Jesus once tasted his own poo, which shows you how he was more adventurous than most of us.

Jesus once sucked a dick in public in order to teach his disciples about humility.