Justine Damond was shot by the police. How many stores where looted? How many cars burned? How many people got hurt?

Justine Damond was shot by the police. How many stores where looted? How many cars burned? How many people got hurt?

Shut up faggot nobody cares what you have to say

Nigger detected

>y no violins?1?! muh white supreshun, muh rights!

go break into a store if you're so goddamn mad

We already know that white people don't care about other white people.

Do you idiots really think like this? You have this little logic or reasoning in your fucking brains?

People riot when they feel powerless to the system. It takes a lot more than one white woman getting shot for white people to feel powerless in a white system. You fucking retard.

This, otherwise rich white people would be doing something to help white people of the lower classes and creating some kind of economic equality among the race. But rich white people just wanna get richer.

Nobody is rioting because there is the expectation that the officer will be duly punished. When a Black person is murdered by the cops, the expectation is that the police officer will not face any consequences.

/thread

wrong. No one expects a cop to be punished for killing anyone less than the president

>This

hitlerdubs checked

I agree with hitlerdubs

Dubs on dubs confirms

There aren't any riots because white people aren't animals and realise that chimping out is only going to make things worse

I guess white lives don't matter, heh heh....

jew dubs confirmed

>Justine Damond was shot by the police. How many stores where looted? How many cars burned? How many people got hurt?

She wasn't shot because she's black.

Now go back to you neonzis hug box.

everybody already knows that white lives matter so nobody feels the need to demonstrate about it

Amen!

Well they should get smarter not steal tv's genius. I do understand their brains aren't on our levelevek but with hard work they could attain closer proximity of results.

I see logic in this statement user.
While reading this story over the last few days. It hasn't crossed my mind that that cop will not go to jail for this. Suburban white woman with loving fiancé shot by black Somali Muslim cop.
They'll wrap an anchor around him.
But it never dawned on me until your post, that it never even crossed my mind that he'd go unpunished.

Hmmmm.......

>everybody already knows that white lives matter so nobody feels the need to demonstrate about it

The problem is that people like OP feel like their white lives don't matter at all. Which might be true. But it's their own fault. Still they are butthurt about it.

>tv's
>attain closer proximity of results

confirmed lower IQ whitey trying to sound like he's got big boy smarties

That's not my expectation. I don't care if she's just a poor slightly older white lady who dindu nuffin. If a cop draws his gun, there's either 2 possibilities:

1) He's a psychopath that enjoys lording power and potentially death over people and is eager to use it (unlikely)
2) He felt like the situation could escalate to legitimate danger to himself or bystanders (likely)

And from there, there are 3 possibilities

1) The suspect's behavior was erratic or dangerous enough to justify shooting (somewhat likely - I favor likely rather than unlikely because the police aren't called for no reason, and they don't take interest in a situation for no reason)
2) The police officer was startled and responded by depressing his trigger (likely)
3) The gun misfired from poor handling or care (unlikely)

When white people hear about a person getting shot by police, white or black, they aren't mollified by the expectation that the officer will be punished for it, they are mollified by the presumption that the victim might have DESERVED it.

Victim blaming? Yeah, but the victim isn't blameless and it's a retarded narrative that because something bad happens to someone then they're not at all at fault. Someone is raped at a party? Maybe they shouldn't have passed out from drinking while wearing a miniskirt. Someone's house is burglarized? Maybe they should have locked their doors. Someone gets shot by police? Maybe they shouldn't have XYZ. The only time where I saw a police shooting that was 100% unjustified was this black behavioral therapist was trying to calm down an autistic man-child that was playing with a toy in the middle of the road. Police show up because of the disturbance, he lays on his back with his hands in the air and tries to explain to the police what the situation is, one of the police accidentally pulls his trigger and he gets clipped in the leg. No other officers opened fire, the man went to the hospital, and got a bunch of money.

>people like OP feel like their white lives don't matter at all
That's a very good point and a legitimate concern; if people feel like their voice is being suppressed, that shouldn't be ignored. But what do you say/do when white people THINK their lives don't matter for nonsense reasons, when in fact that's not at all the case?

This is why when a black kid gets killed and all the blacks start rioting, the white people look at them like "WTF are you doing?" They have an expectation of guilt, whether the victim is white or black.

White people dont get angry and riot unless someone was proven to have done something wrong and went unpunished. This cop shot the lady but it was an accident and white people accept that. Now niggers on the other hand will riot anytime for any reason and dont care who they hurt or what they destroy

>They have an expectation of guilt

This. I'm not saying anyone SHOULDN'T listen or trust the police, but there seems to be a mindset that the police are an absolute morality, that they can do no wrong. That shit's gotta change

Lurker posting just to say thanks for actually presenting a well thought out response. I don't necessarily agree with everything you've said, but you've backed up your statements well and its refreshing.

Too many would-be memelords in here trying to hit it big with horrible one-liners.

>But what do you say/do when white people THINK their lives don't matter for nonsense reasons, when in fact that's not at all the case?

I'm saying that people like OP are angry neckbeard losers that have nothing in their lives to be proud of and nobody gives about them because they don't achieve anything. And that's their own fucking fault.

White people only riot when they lose soccer matches

>G'day officer. I Australia, like Steve Irwin. Boomerang.

>Howdy Ma'am. I America, like sting ray. Bang bang.

This case is puzzling.

I can understand them blasting away a nigger approaching the car. But a white woman?

Agreed. When white people feel their rights are being taken away, but they actually cite stupid and vague reasons, do we just ignore them for being stupid? Educate them as to why they're wrong? Appeal to their bullshit?

I really just want to make them have to live in a third-world country for a few years so they can see their privilege but that's not a very acceptable solution

Don't forget about hockey or baseball!

well the cop hasn't been acquitted yet... first off.
second, she's not an american. third, its NYC.

>it's NYC
It really isn't.

>NYC
It's in Minneapolis

I agree it sets a horrible precedent, and it basically underlines the fact that our justice system is unfair and biased. Every criminal jury starts the hearing with the notion in the back of their head "They wouldn't be here if they didn't do something wrong."

"Innocent until proven guilty" is a pipe dream and everyone knows it. Simply the accusation of a crime is enough to make people treat you as if you're guilty. Being accused of rape has all the same social and professional consequences as actually raping someone.

And the idea of police being sources of morality and justice largely stems from how we view police day-to-day. Even though we usually see them doing asinine shit like writing speeding tickets or sitting on a corner watching for expired inspections, but watch a police officer stop ONE fight, or catch ONE vandal in a society where nobody else has the power or authority to exact punishment or retribution, and police start occupying this place in someone's head as "the ace in the hole."

You don't need to worry about getting in a fight. If someone picks a fight with you, you don't have to put your strength to the test, you just have to call the Untouchables to come protect you.

Your neighbor isn't allowed to shoot the punk that's breaking into his car, but the Untouchables can.

the cop who shot her was Mohamet Noor ? a mahometian ?

oh... well shows how much i care.

Honestly, my expectation is that they'll start monetizing natural resources in order to start replacing the things that they've lost. White people generally are very strongly economically minded.

>they'll start monetizing natural resources
People are already doing this and have been since the Industrial age

I was talking more about the lower class white people, who are typically the ones who bring up the "losing my rights" arguments. Rich white people don't give a shit, they just want tax breaks