Found out my ex was lying to me the whole time and now she has a new bf. How do I go about ruining her life?

Found out my ex was lying to me the whole time and now she has a new bf. How do I go about ruining her life?

Belittle her and make her feel like worthless trash. Post all her information and nudes on here, and I'll handle the rest. I know what it's like user...

Order pizzas to her house or dorm from various phone numbers and pizza places. Spread her nudes around to her family on Facebook. Puncture her tires, shoot a bb gun at her windows, etc.. Idk get creative without be too much to where you get caught.

Track her down and kill the bitch. Make it public or not ( it would be nice to see this on national new tho ) Or just hack her.

Sadly I have no nudes. The only pic I have is just a hand bra pic

Ignore her completely. Become better than you've ever been. Be successful in whatever it is that you're good at and makes you happy.

When you see her at some point in the future she'll realize what a dumb cunt she was for leaving you. By then it's obviously too late.

Or you can do all this petty shit like a little baby of course.

Rape her new bf
Bitch should know you are serious after that

post nudes that will teach her

This

You should not care about her.

Women have a tendency to be unloyal whores and this only hurts you because of your self-interest and worth.

Do more with your life so low quality women matter to you less.

If you think about it there was probably nothing remarkable about her other than she was the best you could do.

You will grow emotionally attached to anything if it's around you enough. Rise above this garbage.

I'm already doing better than she is. She is a "single" mom who lives at home with her parents and I just bought my own house. I was thinking of putting her cell up on craigslist female seeking male.

Kill her dog.

Ignore what other anons say. Post all of her personal info and any dirt you have on the witch.

Wouldn't be the worse idea to post her number on Craigslist. And like I said grab TextNow with an email from 10minutemail and order pizzas to her house from various different pizza places changing your number 3-4 times a day. She'll have to pay for the first few then probably go crazy.

Rape and kill her dog?

She doesn't have a dog. They have a stray cat that hangs around their house that they call porch cat.

Don't fucking kill her animals or any animals she has hanging around. If you want to fuck her over you have to do things that you have no information about. Things that she hasn't shared with you. If you kill her cat, right after a break, and you know the cat means at least a little bit to the family you're just asking to be arrested..

Like if you killed her then it would be obvious who it is, unless you have a really good story of where you were and a good hiding place for the body.

>my ex

>my ex has a new boyfriend

Why do you care? Its your ex

I wait.

move on and not be a fucking pussy. go find someone better man.

Do shit that will make her go crazy, but will leave no evidence, so no one can help her and she'll end up in a psych ward..

don't pay her attention.. my wife just left me for a 40 year old roofer (we are both 28 best she could get i guess) that has his house in foreclosure... i just found out and I'm sure she did as well, karma is a bitch... universe will work it out for ya... working for me. lol

Marry her.

Seconded, it's win-win

>ex was lying to me
you can be friends with an ex if thre are actually no feelings invovled. you're acting like a turbo faggot though. maybe sh was right in not telling you about her having a new bf seeing how you react now

I have no interest in killing any animal. I was more or less looking for things that would cost her money to fix. She is blaming me for her financial issues so I figure things that hit her wallet will be more satisfying.
She gave me the bullshit excuse of "I don't want to be in a relationship right now" then turned around and got a new bf a couple months later. I want to get her back for being a lying cunt

Then that should be enough, get over the dumb bitch and get on with your life, let her see how good you're doing while she sits at her moms house, with some shithole dumb spoiled brats and let her wallow in her own failure. That's the best form of revenge.

I know how you can make her feel better. Kill yourself.

By stopping being raging faggot and not even thinking of her.

You sound like an immature little bitch, no wonder she lied to you.

I also don't think that it's unreasonable for her to change her mind a few months later but whatever.

Grow the fuck up.

Become rich, get in great shape, and start dating women way hotter than your ex.
>her realizing she fucked up is the best

>A couple months later

>got a new bf a couple months later.
that's a long time

I should say I only just found out about it. As far as I know she had a new bf sooner

Approved

Get over it, move on. She's not for you. You are now better than she is, why you even care about her.

Post more pics or videos

Roastie, please

So you broke up and then she moved on?
Sounds like a pretty standard thing to me, OP

Yea... how dare your ex have a new boyfriend? Like who does she think she is? Doesn't she know she should be pining for you and your tiny penis for the rest of her life? That horrible slut should have her entire life ruined because she had the audacity to start dating someone else, after she broke up with you...king nobody, Dr. Whosits

become a millionaire

Back to tumblr roastie, the men are talking

Being happy, fucking a lot of other women, her friends if possible.

This

I've never actually met any of her friends. She would say she wanted me to meet them but it never happened.

Break into her house and steal all the pillows. I mean, all of them couch, bed, seat cushions, all the pillows.
>Don't tell her it was you

Not being comfy will fuck with ya

Done it to several folks I don't like. The cops just laugh and it makes them question everything and feel really uncomfortable

simplest solution is sometimes the best. fire... wait till she's out and light a match. literally only a match though. one match is pretty hard to trace.

That's stupid in a real funny way. I like it

I'm guessing immaturity, the inability to let shit go, and other autistic traits are the real reasons she left you.

Tell HIM she's a cheating slut.

Plant the seeds of destruction.

Step one : find a female who can help you out.
Step two : find out the guys name check his social media for pictures revealing any body marking scars moles ect ect.
Step 3: If you can find out thier phone number to either phone have the girl call asking for the guy after he has been on a night out or when the timing seems good.
Step 4: plant the seeds ignore a possible cheater and boom.
Note this is advice so conviquences fall on you not me. GL FAM

You don't. You just move on. You're gonna date people that aren't destined to be your fucking slave for the rest of you life. Let her go and just move the fuck on.

This...

Don't even bother being petty - move on with your life and make the best out of it.

Was separated from wife for couple of months before she moved in with her ex-bf and nearly two years later, we're divorced.

She was pregnant before we got divorced and she's now a mother. She's a good mother but relationship-wise, I was the one that messed up but she used that as an excuse to go and mess ours up even further.

I'm not petty - just disappointed but I've since then moved on.

Life sucks - it's better if it's all on your own terms.

This is what I did step by step

1) Lose weight
2) start to get toned
3) Improved my education
4)Got a kick ass starter job in big company
5) went on holiday
6) accepted the fact that yes my dick is only 4 inch
7) Find someone who doesn't mind a small dick
8) Fell in love with long term best friend
9) Ex wanted me back
10) Decided to be a cunt
11) Meet her in public
12)New gf meets ex
13) I introduce her and tell her how sweet my life is without her
14) forget about her 100%
15) Enjoying 7 years with best friend gf
16) Now enjoy nice car, house and new friends

I'm still salty she lied and cheated on me for 2 years

Bonus - Quit smoking

let that salt go you won.

No excuses now, let the salt go! =)

>kick

I kinda tried doing what you said many years ago. Minus having or losing a girlfriend.

Guess what?

most of my university's professors forced me to fail in 3rd & 4th year.

dunno, illuminatis have a thing for ruining other's futures based on their own claims that others are Satans.

lol