Is this manletino?

is this manletino?

youtube.com/watch?v=fyNGsoLqGUs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRrFvapV4ms
straight.com/movies/769471/jean-dujardin-love-were-not
youtube.com/watch?v=r19syvp2dGY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Served_the_King_of_England_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

US remake incoming. except he'd never have the balls to do it so they'll probably do it with dinklage.

Based Jean Dujardin

No. Instead of doing effects to make him appear shorter America will just just a short guy. Kek

>an entire movie made about the horror of going on a blind date with a manlet

>she learns to love
>this is what role reversal looks like when women are told to ignore their preferences to accept a man for who he is and not by his height. Essentially the same arguments made for tits, looks, weight etc

Those heels make his ass look really nice I gotta say

except for, you know, he gets her in the end and they live happily ever after

>It's a French have a giant woman fetish thread
youtube.com/watch?v=HRrFvapV4ms

here is the best one.

>4'5"
that's not manlet, that's something else

Yes, just like the countless movies where an ugly and/or fat loser manages to score a 10/10. It's a fairy-tale.

>tfw no freakishly tall gf

If you're an inch shorter than a woman you might as well be 4'5" because she'll never fuck you.

But time warner told me love is blind ;___;

bitter much

Being 6'1" I have nothing to be bitter about. Just speaking the truth. One chick I met online when seeing me from a distance yelled "you better be tall!" It's like the number one thing a girl wants from a man aside from money.

>I have nothing to be bitter about
>One chick I met online
woo

straight.com/movies/769471/jean-dujardin-love-were-not

>The more irreducible problem is that the filmmakers went with a normal-sized actor and then laboriously scaled him down. The movie appears to be pleading for the acceptance of otherness—a privileged, wealthy version of otherness—but in the end, these dudes went with what they already knew. Still, this shouldn’t stop anyone from approaching Peter Dinklage for an English-language remake—maybe one with a little longer reach.

youtube.com/watch?v=r19syvp2dGY

What are some essential manlet-core?

>not using the internet as a means of getting easy pussy in 2016

this is all i've ever wanted out of life

She's not that tall without those RDJ shoes.

>not being able to comprehend that not everyone is a callous turd of a person that rates their self worth by how many wet holes they've stuck their pecker in

anyone have the webm of the short hotel guy near the pool of giant naked German women?

thanks in advance

my dick does not care, in fact giant heels just make it harder

was that a micky rooney movie? i remember an old movie of his where he's hitting it off with a girl in a pool and when they get out he only comes up to her tits

>tfw 5'10" king of manlets
>tfw the most I can get is an 8/10, will never be able to reach 9/10's or 10/10's due to height

I've accepted my fate, you just have to learn to work with what you've got

for example Jean dujardin is handsome as hell. If he were really 5'5" in real life he'd still get girls because of this quality

Never mind I found the movie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Served_the_King_of_England_(film)

I just need to find the webm

the solution is to start liking fat and ugly chicks. they have low self esteem and are so fucking grateful for the attention they'll do anything for you

Whatever helps you sleep at night

no problem, but lets not pretend it's that easy for everyone. not everyone is a mirror of yourself, people usually grow out of thinking that by the time they're infants

>men usually grow out of wanting to bang as many chicks as they can by the time they're infants
Okay

the feels, you don't have to rub it in.

Source on pic?

They're not as common these days in terms of humility, too many tumblrites who think they're hot shit despite looking like Kathy Bates with blue hair.

I just want that one chick that embodies all my turn ons. A tall, pot belly latina gf with a plump ass who is kinkier than me.

Because no matter how disgusting a woman is there are always guys who would happily fuck her. In the past women didn't really know this, so their insecurities would keep them humble, but thanks to social media and desperate men they have an inflated sense of esteem.

Came here to post this

Just move to Florida. Whatever you are on a scale of 1-10 you can get +4 that in Florida. Its a fucking magical state. Stay away from the spics though.

She's only 5'9" Im 6'5", dying to meet a girl over 6 feet tall.