I COME FROM THE FUTURE, 31 YEARS FROM NOW, I HAVE PROOF

I COME FROM THE FUTURE, 31 YEARS FROM NOW, I HAVE PROOF.

Donald trump will beat Hillary Clinton.

Next month Gene Wilder will die on the 29th.

Carrie Fisher, on the day after christmas she has a heart attack, dies a while later on the 27th.
You'll see.

Till then AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=07f_1500424578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least you make a good joke out of it. I always find it funny how these guys from the future always have zero pictures as proof.

I will try and provide pictures where I can.

Here's some proof.

I know it's easy to fake articles, but you need to believe me it's real.

This seems legit to me, go on user

Mang you're 1 year out.

Try again and come back last year.

Fucking newfag.

There's a new ghostbusters movie, but it fails at the box office, and was really really bad.

Also there's an emoji movie in a couple years for you... yes, a movie about emojis. It does so badly that sony considered selling spider-man, but doesn't do that for 3 more years after emoji movie, after a failed sequel causes them to nearly go bankrupt.

Hmm... What else is there you want to know?

Has Dragon Ball come back yet for you guys? If not... They make a new dragon ball series but it sucks kinda. It's got a few good plot threads, but is fucking lame because it looks like a child animated it.

years from now
still using Windows 10

Windows 10? This is windows 12.1 dumbass. What's more of a sin is that I'm playing minecraft like 40 years after it's released, and after the devs stopped supporting it. That's a sin. I know. But hey, it's Jettin.

Then how come there are comments from 2016?

I can't be. If I'm a year off then I'll get back a year off. So I'mma hope this is right. Also... Newfag? I'm a newageOldfag. 11 years from now they rescale shit.

Oldfags are like 40s-50s, or dead. So they have new age oldfags, ancientfag.

Because I set my shit to 2016 to go grab a screenshot. how do you think I got the article, went to 2016, took a photo, came back to 15. It's not rocket science.

The date is set to 2047

No shit.
My date doesn't magically change due to going back with a laptop, do you think all of my tech changes?

Had to check who got these numbers

This 2017.

I see now that future man is too smart for primitive mind

Fucking seriously? God damn it.
well... What exact date 2017? I came from January.. SO, in a few months there'll be an emoji movie... There's that.

There's also a new spidey film, but I'm pretty sure you've got the trailer already. IDK when trailers came out though.

Has batman died yet? Can't remember his name, but he was the old guy. Adam west I think it was. Either way, he dies. sometime in 2017, or late 2016.

Stan Lee dies a few months after his wife dies which will be in may I think. They pay tribute to him in infinity wars.

Actually they said Windows 10 is gonna be the last version and they'll just keep updating it, so...

Nah, they do 3 more versions, but they are basically windows 10. they went from 12 to 12.1 tho. I guess they are scared of 13

is Sup Forums just an advertisement for gay sex in 31 years?

You mean like in your time?
Yea, pretty much.

Sup Forums added a new postcap thing to it, so you can only post once every few minutes though, and there's a 2MB limit. It's super slipsey. they also make the capchas harder and harder to force you to buy a pass.

They basically kept the 10 as the main, but they released BIG patch things that made it go up a number... Don't ask me, I'm not a nerd. I don't know how it works.

but now I can link my phone and computer up to use my phone apps on my laptop(Laptops are touch screen in my time) and they add support to link Xbox accounts so you can play games cross platform. But can't play xbox games on a computer. it's kinda a novelty that they are linked. I never use it.

I'll just use my phone or computer seperate. It's still Jettin though I guess. I bet someone uses it. 12.1 added features like Mac support. So there's a built in emulator thing that lets you use certain qualified apps.

What happens to Cincinnati?

Falls into the ocean.

Not much, why?

Ciqncinnati borders a river, hundreds of miles inland. Even if all the ice melted, the city would never flood.

Niggers riot over the decision not to hang the white cop out to fry for removing a drug dealing welfare momma impregnating nigger from the face of the earth.

Cincinnati is burned to the ground.

Fuck Santo Ono that worthless nigger bribbing chink wherever he is.

Just where I'll be living soon. Nothing of interest happened?

I LIED, THEY DO KILL A GORILLA AND IT MAKES NEWS EVERYWHERE.

Idk if it happened yett ho, this shits old news for me.

gorilla dies, becomess a meme. Harenba

Surely, then Dayton must still be around?Happened already

so, you play cookie clicker and set your pc time ahead...and now?

Niggers start shooting into RTA busses which.means returning to africa.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=07f_1500424578

Niglets do this until all niglets are dead.

Dayton? Like... Daytona? If not then IDk. I'd have to go forward(Yes that sounds retarded to me too) and check. It's probably fine. Nothing super bad happens in the last 30 years. Isis was a cunt, and still is kinda a cunt. But now they are cunts with Russia and the USA fucking them, so they are in check.

Cookie clicker is great. What do you expect would happen? I think it logs stuff offline. As I said, I'm not a tech guy. Cookie clicker's just to ease the boredom. You guys have such shitty TVs and stuff, Sup Forums is the same shit it always is, though your women look better. Women in my time are all feministy, I'm sure you'll know what that means soon. Shaved heads, fake glasses, head tattoos. Stupid shit. some aren't even feminists... They just look retarded. I blame hairdye making them retarded.

Does paisley make a comeback on clothes?

People are also fatter in my day.

Like 1/2 people are fat where I'm from.

I'm a bit chubby, but I'm not a lardo like everyone else.

I don't know what Paisley is, so I'll assume no.

Is that failed sequel a sequel to Spider Man or the Emoji Movie?

We have Dragon Ball Super, but it's pretty well liked and considered well animated so you might be off.

Let's hurry this up guys, I'm exhausted. Time travel kinda hurts for 2 days. So, I'm just wanting advil and a nap... A 30 year nap. I'll try to come back to last year, or the year before.

You'll know it's me. I'll explain the origins of Jettin/Jetter. And such. TLDR it's a meme from my day.

I may as well also throw in some shit about betty white dying, and Clinton winning... give the liberals hope

Tell us something that happens in 2022

Emoji. It's... "Emoji 2" but it's the 2 emoji... Yes, it's that shit.

And Maybe. In my timeline it didn't get good looking till the blurays, but before then... it just looked trash as it aired. That's just stuff from the fans though, who are all old crybabs. So, you know how fans are. One thing's wrong and they freak out.

Spidey's sequel's pretty cool. A bit better than the first, but I still like the first one. Marvel never seemed to fix their formula... They made a lot of generic shit with crappy jokes.

The iron man movies were good, the spidey films were almost as good as iron man, I didn't like the Dr.Strange films, or the Guardians ones, but that's on me I guess. I just hate Strange as a character, and his godmode he gets in infinity war. But I won't spoil it if that hasn't come out.

I forgot to mention that the Emoji 2 is a character key to the plot. It's aboslute shit. Just like the first.

Huh. Dragon Ball Super's biggest criticism is definitely the fact that the first 30 or so episodes are recaps of the last couple movies.

Anyways, what happens in anime? Do we ever get season 3 of Haruhi? Are FLCL 2 and 3 any good?

Also, what happens to Canada and the DC cinematic universe?

I'm not too huge on anime anymore so IDK, DC actually pulls their shit together well after Justice League.

Wonderwoman(I think you've got, or will get) gets good reviews, Justice league is mixed, but it's not bad, Flash is like Thor... Just boring and meh, Batman is pretty cool, Green lantern is better than the first movie, so... Take that as you will. I didn't catch up with any of the others though.

Alright before I get off, I do want to let you know that that show Spectacular Spider-man never gets a 3rd season. Which hurts me to this day, since I loved that show. I feel bad for the creators of it. Southpark lives to like season 22-23 Either way the fans didn't get a big end either... Should have done a second southpark movie.

How autistic are you

None at all. Why?