Why do people not know what traps or trannies are anymore?

Why do people not know what traps or trannies are anymore?

Traps are people who fool you into thinking they're 100% female and then suddenly, penis.

Trannies are people who were born a certain gender at birth and for whatever reason (probably lack of a father figure) decide to swap parts out.

Instead, people just post attention seeking faggots like OP pic in dresses calling themselves females. There is nothing "trap" about that. You're not being trapped into fucking some mentally ill person in the ass with a penis, you know what you're getting into.

Also, for any fans of WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY, look up "Colin Mochrie son".

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWTfhSdjmZz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's newfags. They see memes and do not consider nuance of meaning.

Pic related for Colin Mochrie son

They are the same fucking shit, you just said it yourself. Traps are fuckin gay and so are trannies. Stop trying to rationalize your faggotry. you likes traps, you are a fuckin faggot.

She's cute.

>She

What? she is

Fuck off with your gender identity bullshit. That is a fucking dude with lipstick and women's clothing.

We need more China

He doesnt even make a fucking effort, atleast stuff some tits on it

Most of them today don't. They don't try to act feminine, talk feminine or even look like a girl. They put on some lipstick and their mother's clothes pretending to be women.

Do you have to be fucked in the head to work for TGWTG or somthing

Idk but you have to be mentally ill to be on SGDQ

OP you just burned the eyes out of my sockets

Your tits grow in naturally after a year on hormones now ;)

I don't think he was defending traps at all. I think he's just trying to just get ugly guys dressing up as girls unconvincingly and calling themselves (or others) calling them traps.

Traps are deceptively feminine. Trannies just look like dudes in women's clothing

How's about people don't give two fucks and will be focused on other things or are not exposed to the media containg these two "genders", or whatever it falls under.

Wut are you on about? Are you defending so called traps or trannies?

No he is just saying to stop calling them Traps, they are men who likes Dick and decide to go full passive

I known a person who brought a "girl" back to his to his home and after doing the initial foreplay that's when he figured out it was a guy once he took down the pants. That's a trap.

They're not even trying that hard. They're on no way cute as a man, so how are they ever gonna be cute as a gril?

Transsexuals are extremely rare.

What has happened, is there has been an explosion in positive signaling bullshit and feminist propaganda. So now its seen as the politically correct thing to enable every single delusional fucking faggot so that they can improperly step on the corpses of actual dead trannies in order to legitimize their sissification fetishes. You cant even go to actual transgender places now because they are all filled with non-binary special snowflakes and white feminist obese men named Dannielle screaming about their safe spaces and feminism and pronouns.

I saw a mtf transsexual get banned for "excluding non-binary people" in their question about the best hairstyles for mtfs because they EXCLUDED SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES. They think gender is fucking some sort of magical thing unrelated to sex.

Actual transsexuals argue that they are born biologically the other gender while all these fucking faggots are "transitioning" and playing dressup in order to redefine what it means to be a man or a woman and slapping bullshit on it. They have no fucking basis in logical reality.

The actual trans people argue they are the other sex period.
Their brain developed the wrong way.
They argue that the whole Male To Female Label is completely ignorant and wrong.
They are female and always been that way.
This causes them immense psychological trauma.

All these special snowflakes argue the opposite where they say A Male to female person is BORN MALE and becomes FEMALE magically through spells and faeries. They believe there is no requirement for this. No psychological trauma. No requirement at all. Anyone at any time can be trans. Just dye your hair, shave your hair, grab a flag, scream BIGOTRY!!!!!

They are no different than black lives matter.
They are a hate group.

instagram.com/p/BWTfhSdjmZz/

>dat pic

Looks still like a man.

>pic related

How it's done.

My tits grew in naturally and all I needed was tendies

>Traps are people who fool you into thinking they're 100% female and then suddenly, penis.
Exactly.
It is only here on Sup Forums that imbeciles seem to think traps are any different from this.
They are 100% males trying to look like a female to "trap" a straight male into having sex with them. They get off on that as they are gay and derive pleasure primarily from attempting to convert straight males.

to the public "traps" isn't really a common word to use.

my thing is people claim the identity yet look like regular ugly crossdressers. yet they get enough positive attention where they continue doing what they do. yet they started doing all that when they were fully grown. so they end up forever beng ugly girly guys. there' s your fuckin trap.

if he plucked his eyebrows and drew them in, and got rid of that shadow and arm hair i'd think he was just an ugly chick.

id totally fuck a trap

>traps or trannies

FUCK ALL THESE FAGGOT THREADS

idk what it is but you can just tell a dude is gay by the way his eyes look.

Ok, attention-whore. But who cares? You are a homosexual. Stop shouting it. No one gives a fuck about you abominations. Your deviant sexual proclivities based in defiance of nature so you can feel "naughty" are not interesting conversation to anyone but you. Go fuck dogs if you want. Less gay.

Btw, your statement also shows you are dumb on top of being gay. Saying that you'd fuck a trap just makes you gay. The whole basis of "trap" is that they trapped you into thinking they were a women and you accidentally had gay sex with a man. There is never an intention to have sex with a "trap", but instead it is simply gay sex.

Dumbass.

give up bro
faggots are notoriously dumb
you can't logic with them or correct their ever-changing grammar and meanings in their language of self delusion

this. the main reason actually why i find gay people annoying is because they are attention whores and in your face about shit. and when they have to make a point they use so much emotion and ever-changing grammar and meanings.

what i've noticed is a lot of them don't actually feel good about themselves. like they walk around with shame on a day to day basis and don't come up to par with straight people in society's eyes. this is where the in your face shit happens.

As long as they have a feminine penis I'm cool with it

wow check your privilege!