holy shit, that was boring

try everything arca released before xen. it's a lot better, promise

but user he's homosexual so it's automatically good

>listens to Arca
>expects it NOT to be shit
loool

naw, its good

afaic this is his only really standout release

I see a lot of praise for this record outside of Sup Forums. Get I'm setting Sup Forums as my homepage now.

QUE DESILUSIÓN
QUE SOLO ME QUEDAN
RECUERDOS FUGACES

>but user he's homosexual so it's automatically good
finding out he was homosexual made me hate him more.

who's that artist

Desafio is pretty good. The rest is shit. Wish I never watched the music video though..

Onta.

but the video is arca having wet dreams on visiting chechenia, and in chechenia faggots get fuckd.

Pretty much. The sounds are interesting so I understand why people pretend/try to like it, but there's just not much moving content there IMO. There's a sense of screwed up weirdness and sometimes I like an aggressive sound he makes (Whip), but that's not enough meaningful content for an album, let alone multiple albums.

This plus the fact that it sounds weird makes it the perfect bait for music tryhards whose tastes are primarily guided by social forces.

All his other music sounds scary.

plebs

It's a good album, with great ideas and a very interesting sound IMO.
Best tracks: Reverie, Coraje, Anoche, Saunter, Desafío.
The shitty part about this album is that mostly everything in between the great tracks could be lots better. Not that they're bad, but they don't showcase Arca's potential at its best.

I think he focused too much on his vocals: after he mastered his soundwriting skill on his two previous LPs, using his voice as the main tool in his artistic palette is a brave move tho and proves that he can expand his means of expressions (eg. videos).
He'll achieve the right balance in his next releases.

Artist for the yiff is Hardblush I think

I just think it sets a haunting atmosphere.
But I understand why one would not like it. If you can't get into the atmospere, theres not much left to like, except some of the sound experiments.

This thread was fucking shit until these guys showed up.
If we could kill literally any other type of poster that doesn't fall in these 3 kind of posters on Sup Forums this board would improve a million times.

so which of the three that you quoted is you user

>If we could kill literally any other type of poster that doesn't fall in these 3 kind of posters
So in other words, posters like you?