WHITE BOIS CAN'T COMPETE

SUPERIOR ASIAN COCK
WHITE BOIS CAN'T COMPETE

SUPERIOR ASIAN COCK
WHITE BOIS CAN'T COMPETE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking hell what kind of person makes these threads, OP post your face

Secretly this dude is a wannabe cuck.

b . . . b . . . b . . . but, what about muh asian girl thread???

>fucking hell what kind of person makes these threads
It's the same fucking imbecile who makes "asian thread, hurr-durr" every day for the past 4 months then posts the same fucking images of (mostly clothed) asian women then bumps his own thread repeatedly over 10 hours to push it to the front while only 3 (small limp-dicked adults) and a couple underage anons linger and wait for shit tier image by shit tier image to drip out.

This fucker is the most pathetic dipshit on Sup Forums.

Who the fuck is so pathetic that they would ever make ANY mongoloid thread ever?

Hurr-durr, let's do nigger thread every day for 4 months cuz me like to promote race on asshole of the interwebs.

if only elliot rodger had just accepted his inferiority and become a ladyboy to please white men with his holes, that shooting would never have needed to happen.

I'm half filipino/australian and can confirm that asians have tiny cocks like in this thread.

It's actually amusing that the average south east asian penis size is only 4 inches.

Mines 6.5 (thanks dad) and even the sluttiest sluts in Philippines are tight for me. It's amazing. They think I'm HUGE

*high five user*

Glad you aren't some bitter faggot like cuckendorf who wants to blame his parents and everyone else for him being a miserable asshole

John Cuckenberg should be a meme. I feel we should make it into a thing, like
>OP is a Bettendorf
>stop being a Bettendorf

We should start using that in every thread. Also, why hasnt anyone made a "Hey faggots, my name is John Bettendorf" thing?

I'm with you user. ill start posting that and see if we can get it to catch on.
nice one Sup Forumsro

Poor asian men

sorry cuckendorf, all your performance art to guilt white guys into not dating asians so they will be forced to date asians and hapas isn't going to work. i'm still going to hit that sideways pussy.

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

FUCK ALL THESE FAGGOT THREADS

MOVE IT TO /FAG/

tbh I've always had a small cock fetish

tfw no small cock asian trap gf

yea, I guess these hapas and asians should just make lemonade and be traps. then at least the white men will have some use for them

But honestly, do Asian men really have small dicks? We all know by now that blacks don't have bigger dicks, so it "small Asian dick" also a myth?

Samefag

JOHN BETTENDORF BTFO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

youtube.com/watch?v=GKft5aIEz24

find 50 pictures of huge asian cocks and post them. if you had to find 50 huge white and black cocks you could post that in 5 minutes.
PROVE US WRONG JOHN BETTENDORF

I was just curious, edgelord