How do you think the most painful way to die would be?

How do you think the most painful way to die would be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zxgxa1GJlnI#t=1m08s
youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alone

Ever see reservoir dogs? The way the cop almost buys it is pretty bad

decapitation by frisbee looks like hardmode

Old age

Starvation from having no soggy logs

Dying in emotional pain to the point you kill yourself. A broken mind where the pain screams so much it drowns out all other sound, and the the kind of emotional ache that rolls up and down like a never ending rollercoaster. It then gets so bad that you pull the trigger in a black haze of pain and alcohol.

No logs would b worse

Beaten to death with a Q-Tip

youtube.com/watch?v=Zxgxa1GJlnI#t=1m08s

they'd probably die from blisters/infection faster than anything

Are you me?

Now imagine the room has not a single hot log from andy sixx's asshole... Gives me chills

That shit is pretty creative

youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg

>shit

How underage are you?

Burning. I've heard those screams in real life and I still get nightmares..

Story time?

getting your head cut off is pure evil

getting skinned alive must feel fun

Im not a btard just checking that board once in a while and I really never understood that andy sixx log shit shit can you explain

Depends though, the ISIS Jordanian pilot burned in the cage was pretty fast. I'd choose that over the African tyre burnings (necklacing)

Alone

Seconded. Fire, burning.

Sure logfriend
Quick logdown:

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

Context...

Guillotine - best way to die
Cut off with a serrated knife - horrible

Basically logbois worship Andy Sixx from black veil brides and beleive that his logs of shit are sacred communion to be eaten. Logless newfags are triggered by it and rage, lols ensue

1 or 2 people forcing a terribad meme.

Most people just ignoring it, and its already fading away. They can't even get any attention in their own threads anymore, so they have to invade others.

It will be gone in a month.

/thread

first reply gets the win

Logs

Starved of logs?

Thanks for that quick logdown my friend that really explains everything

even guillotine is a nightmare, because for a few moments you retain consciousness and realize what just happened to you

by living

They said the same about mlp, and fluffy,

Grow up kiddo

No problem

Wouldn't you be in some sort of shock though? I feel like it would be more confusing than anything, but who knows

Don't know if this could be the most painful death, but I almost died in a bike accident a long time ago and if there is anything worse than that, these people don't deserve it, not matter who they are.

Used to bike a lot through a path in the nearby woods, one day, however, I must have done something wrong as my bike abruptly stopped when it hit -something- and I flew forwards at full force, hitting a tree with my head.

Almost broke my neck and just lie there in pain for what felt like eternitys, afraid to move as it felt like the slightest movement would be the end of me .

The fear you experience when you're on the brink of death is fucking terrifying.

Boiled to death. Even Genghis Khan -not exactly the biggest humanitarian- killed a rival because he boiled his enemies. Khan was said to be disgusted at that and had his the guy killed. If even Khan is like, " yeah, that's a horrible way to die" then it's probably a horrible way to go.

i almost drowned once. it felt very peaceful and full of light.

being skinned then having salt poured on you

Kek

Suffocation is more peaceful than people think.

The worst way to die would be tohave a surgery that comoletely removed all of the steamy logs from your stomach and gave them back to andy sixx

The Blood Eagle. You can't come up with something worse than that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle

/thread

No they would bleed out or fall asleep and die.

and with a U2 song playing on headphones that'd be GLUED to your head

Often people will die from shock and not feel the pain that long.

What about starvation ? Or dehydration, that shit must suck

Yeah, cuz you totally retain consciousness, fellow Sup Forumstard.

>shit
>suck

for a brief moment

and since time is relative that moment will feel like a lifetime

I also recently fell from my bike again, after a long time of being accident free. When you never had any pain in the last few months, you forget how bad it can feel.

There is a technique, where you cut open a cow or horse, put in a person and close it again. Then the cow was put on a fire and slowly cooked, with the person inside surely not having the best time.