So yall really wanna fuck this hunchback of notre dame looking bitch? Why is everyone on here obsessed with her

So yall really wanna fuck this hunchback of notre dame looking bitch? Why is everyone on here obsessed with her

>butthurt OP he's not getting dick

she looks pretty cute, and all these nerdlingers just want to fuck every female from all of their favorite sci-fi and fanasy serials

She's hot in an ugly way

People get attracted to anything they see near them and perceive as accessible. That's why teen boys fantasize about their sisters and mothers. The uglier the face, the more it becomes a 'real' possibility for them.

Shes ugly as fuck but the other part makes sense

This thing is on tv. That is why these brainless lemming faggots obsess. Typical non thinking media cum swallowing dogs.

Youre asking why a bunch of Sup Forumstards are obsessed with some shemale looking thing? Like really?

yes

Eh she's kinda cute sometimes but most of the time she's just fucking ugly. They've always gotta use makeup, work the cameras or do some other shit.

(I made the pepe myself, If you're wondering)

Still ugly, shes probably the most english looking bitch ever

Because theyre Sup Forumstards.
They think everything, no joke, everything is fuckable.
/thread

Crawl into your own butthole OP

>think

We don't think everything is fuckable

We know it is

trees, corpses, animals, earth, everything

Wanting to cram your dick in literally everything is not a bragworthy trait if thats what youre implying.

it's not because we know that everything is fuckable that we fuck everything

The real question is why don't you? You wouldn't fuck a young, rich, famous slut?
Go back to your dick rate thread

She always reminds me of Stewie Griffin.

Would you suck the Captain's Log out of Jean-Luc Picard's asshole?

top fucking kek

Thank you