Do you start to lose sexual interest in girls that you have become friends with over a long time...

Do you start to lose sexual interest in girls that you have become friends with over a long time? (bonus for anyone with her name...!)

In my experience it depends how often ur together and how hot she is

This guy gets it

Definitely not. I, personally, find myself sexually interested in just about every even remotely attractive girl just about all the time.

There are interests I'd never pursue, but I always FEEL the attraction.

what about the chick in OP's pic lifting up her top like that? is that a sign she's flirting or just unaware of her sexuality?

Really depends on the amount of girls you hang around with aswell. Have around 80% female friends and girls that are 7-8/10 aren't that interresting anymore when you hang out with 9-10/10s everyday aswell. And when you hang out with hot girls everyday you learn that a lot of them are not interresting once their hotness isnt a "new" thing for you

She has a bikini underneath.

Ive never been friends with a woman i didnt want to fuck. And if its going nowhere, i moved on.

In my experience its rare for a guy to be genuinely friends with a girl, one on one without there being another connection that has put them in a social context without the guy secretly/or not wanting to fuck her.

I suppose a guy could be friends with an ugly girl, but then shed prolly be wanting to fuck him.

Maybe im jaded but meh im convinced, men and women cant be friends with at least one of them being attracted secretly

The only female friend ive got is my wife, and well, we fuck.

Virgin detected

This.
At some point their hotness fades or rather you become immune to it somewhat.

Personally have. There are instances wherein ive lost interest after we've had sex. Other times they just fall into sis-zone or whatever through time.

anyone know who she is?

I can't lose sexual interest in my male friends, why should I lose it in my female ones?

I can be into some rough kinky stuff so if I get to know some girl too well and she's not into the same stuff I can't bring myself to go full kink.

It's partly losing interest, but mostly me thinking that I should be nice and not ruin it with my dark side.

Depends. One example is that I'm madly fucking in love with her, but she's gay. (and it fuckin kills me)
Another example is we're best mates and I don't have any interest in her sexually. Although like another user said, I had sex with her a few years back.

Meh kind of, girl I know from hospital asked me about my friend. It depends on how I feel.

definitely. except when we are drunk

I just broke it off with my best friend of 4 years because I was madly in love with her and she didn't love me back. I'm depressed

So edgy

If she's friendzoned you, then you kinda have to otherwise you sorta burn out.
I mean, it's still there, but it's just kind of wistful.

>muh dark side
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Woohoo. That was great. Thanks.

Well all girls i know for a longer time either have a boyfriend or rejected me at some point already...