“I hate, loathe, detest, abhor, abominate, cannot stand or abide [Gary] Numan. To me...

>“I hate, loathe, detest, abhor, abominate, cannot stand or abide [Gary] Numan. To me, all electronic music is just a sad accident.”

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

torr.typepad.com/weblog/2008/01/moz-penpal-lett.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's him
he's actually the sad accident

/bleep/ btfo

how will they recover

Anyone seeing them tomorrow?

Moz probably saw him eat a lambchop once.

What's this guy's fucking problem?

He's –ugh– ""vegan"".

These guys are as washed up as it gets, yikes.

He was right as always. Synthpop was a mistake.

i dont go to shows that often, and i have always wanted to see them, why not once

>“Bowie is not the person he was. He is no longer David Bowie at all. Now he gives people what he thinks will make them happy, and they're yawning their heads off. And by doing that, he is not relevant. He was only relevant by accident. One can't help but think back to the early '70s and wonder if all the excitement and the glamour that he had was the influence of others. Perhaps he's just doing now what he always did, which is zap from the people standing next to him. And we have to assume that for the past twenty years or more he's been surrounded by accountants and drab, forgettable people."
>"The nicest thing I could say about Kate Bush is that she's unbearable. That voice! Such trash!"
>"It [synthesizers and drum machines] has contributed greatly to an antiseptic sound. And the fact is, when I look back on the last few years I really can't remember that much of the music, such is its lasting effect. I think it's instantly forgettable and it horrifies me in many respects. It's so sterile and non-human. I don't understand why people play non-human music. It really mystifies me when we're human beings. It's strange. I hate it."

How does he do it bros? How does he manage to always be right about everything?

That's not it, he's a pop musician. Electropop exists, but dismissing all electronic music as not being "real" is childish. Not to mention that OP hasn't provided a source confirming that he actually said that.

>source

torr.typepad.com/weblog/2008/01/moz-penpal-lett.html

morrissey is beyond washed up

>"I was born in Odessa, Texas."
>was actually born in Davyhulme, Lancashire

what did Moz mean by this?

I'm confused, is Morrissey actually smart or does he just use a lot of big words? Seems like a dick either way

I've never seen a person filled with more hate than this guy. Noone he is depressed and lonely.

I'm taking his picture down my wall.

May be true but you can't really say that he is all that wrong

It's always some bitter shit coming out of his mouth, it's tiring after a while and now seeing his dumb face gives off a negative vibe to me. It leaves a bad taste in mouth, just make your music and shut up.

>Hang the blessed DJ
>Because the music that they constantly play
>It says nothing to me about my life

>actually typing "ugh"

If you said that in Mexico you'd probably die

Thank you, but what's there to even say to this? I'm sure Edgard Varèse, Karlheinz Stockhausen and Pierre Schaeffer were just mere failures in his eyes.