So I've got a UK phone number from a guy called Basil who fucked over my friends and I recently

So I've got a UK phone number from a guy called Basil who fucked over my friends and I recently.

Not making a personal army request, but I'm hoping Sup Forums can give me some creative ideas to fuck with him using it.

His number is 07792131556 if anyone is feeling malevolent.

Bamp

>Not making a personal army request
cunt

Well it isn't is it.

Just looking for suggestions for shit I can do myself

Well then be a man, go to his place and beat the shit out of him instead of posting his number on 4chin

This is now a random reaction pic thread

I don't know his place, unfortunately. Otherwise I would

There are SMS spam apps you can get on your device.
Or you can sign him up for some weird shit.

For example, make a post on site like craigslist, or gay dating sites, and say shit like
"I don't use this website often, so call me on my cellphone"

This helps?

Op is too beta for that.

yes it is you fucking fag

The fact that you posted the number makes it one, use your brain retard.

OP is a fag, but I'm feeling charitable today and signed the number up to get calls from pakis who have trading opportunities for him.

Next time, do it yourself... it's not difficult.

ATTENTION FAGS!!

Instead of posting cancerous things like this, simply go to google and search "enter mobile number to win".

This will bring up sites where you can enter mobile numbers, and will sell the number to tons of marketers and scammers.

So what did Basil do to you? Did he fuck your g/f?

link?

From the name I'd guess that he sells weed.

Can you still sign people up for NAMBLA? That used to be a thing. It's the north American man boy love association op, we'd put them on their mauling address. Who's got the infograhpic about fucking g with people? You fags know what Im talking about

Nope, he's a lettings agent. He probably showed OP's girl round an apartment and spent a bit too long showing her the bedroom.. if you know what I mean.

OP IS A FAGGOT

Watch and learn, young grasshopper.

Based user making this thread interesting. Do you know this Basil guy?