My girlfriend likes to play a game with her male friends

My girlfriend likes to play a game with her male friends

Basically she'll get in her underwear around them whenever she can (when they're alone together or it's just the three of us) and likes to pretend there's nothing weird and like she's not in her underwear around them.

When they inevitably start staring she'll get really flirty with them, rubbing up against them and kissing them on the cheek, sit on their lap, etc. Then when they're hard she'll encourage them to try and penetrate her through her underwear like pic related, which they can't really. Then she'll just pretend she's going to blow them (put lips up to it and almost take it in but stopping ofc), laugh and make fun of them a little, and go back to normal

She told me she just likes to tease and that she'd never actually cheat on me. I'm not really bothered by it as long as they don't actually fuck or anything. She's generally just a very flirty and teasing person but I doubt she'd actually cheat on me.

Post pics of gf

Cucks are fucking pathetic

Kill yourslef

>put lips up to it and almost take it in but stopping ofc
do you like the taste of another men's cock ?

She's only practicing.
Or lying.

I promise you one of your pencil dick friends has penetrated her asshole before go check her underwear drawer for holes in her panties

So your gf wears granny parties all the time? Cause I'm sure when your chad friend is around she plays the same game in a G string

So sound like this bothers you a bit and you should ask her if turn about is fair play and you could hit on her friends the same way....if she is cool with that you should consider going out to a swingers club and see if she would be down with fucking other couples on the regular

I'd tell her to quit that shit. Feeling like a cuckloid is a no go too.

Hehe

Lmao nice try CUCKENDORF

HIDE JEW THREADS

if you're okay with you're no true man.

Shell never cheeeeeaaaaat on you op you have my worddddddd

>her male friends
oh boy

j

I'm a beta male desu. I'd like to see my gf fucked by a real man.

Please do us all a favor and kill her and yourself.

Nah instead lets meet up, i'd like to become friends with op and his girlfriend