Why do people blame Trump for Congress' misfortune? The Republicans don't have control over their own party...

Why do people blame Trump for Congress' misfortune? The Republicans don't have control over their own party, let alone the house or Senate. And the Democrats? Somehow they are even worse off. What can he even do when the old guard tries to sabotage the new?

Other urls found in this thread:

courier-journal.com/story/news/2014/03/31/kentucky-urges-kynect-sign-ups-deadline-nears/7116229/
npr.org/2017/07/18/537948591/kentucky-residents-express-dissatisfaction-with-gop-efforts-to-dismantle-obamaca
cbsnews.com/news/a-timeline-surrounding-donald-trump-jr-s-meeting-with-the-russian-lawyer/
finance.yahoo.com/news/5-key-numbers-from-the-obamacare-repeal-bills-cbo-analysis-211511567.html.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont think its that hes failing. Its that he made such grandiose promises about how amazing he was then goes on to sound like a dumbass talking about ho hars everything is for him. Then flip flopping and talking about how amazing he is. Plus no matter how smart he may be he continues to display the emotional maturity of a middle schooler. And he did promise to drain the swamp, put checks on congress and al that shit and now wants to blame the swamp he saidnhe could fix for not being able to accomplish what he promises.

>I dont think its that hes failing
>Lists a bunch of ad hominems he saw on CNN
M8, there is a strategy to Trump's Twitter shitposting which is meant to discredit people the 4th estate and people like you. I thought you knew not to take the b8.

5 stages of libtardism
>1 Russians hacked the election
>2 okay Russians didn't hack the
elections, but wikileaks is a Russian organization
>3 Okay wikileaks is fine , but drumpf is a Russian secret agent just see this dossier
>4.Alright that dossier was fake, but let's see what James Come has to say
>5. What come said doesn't matter because blah blah blah, he is in on it too.
>6. Okay Donald Trump's isn't a Russian shill, but his son is for meeting with a Russian lawyer. IMPEACH NOW

*6 stages , I added a whole new stage just for you sweetie.

>IMPEACH NOW
well you got that bit right anyway

I'm a twat

>Time magazine
Caught red handed doing literally nothing that somehow proves that Drumpf us a Russian shill, the Russians hacked the election, AND there has been a Russian coup within the US government.

You're crazy.

You're nuts

Stage of Liberalism
1. Make claims that: The GOP is incompetent and doesn't care about average Americans, The Trump campaign colluded with Russia to impact the election, Trump is unfit for office.
2. Wait
3. Be proven correct on all counts
4. Watch Conservatives deny reality

>Be proven correct on all counts
>Dossier was fake,
>head of CIA disagreed with you under oath
>a producer from CNN admitted it was bullshit,
>the DNC retracted the Cyber investigation into who hacked it because the report that it came from Russia was wrong,
What world do you live in?

>Republicans have no control over their own party, the Senate, the House

No control in what fucking sense? They have all 3 branches of government.

>The GOP is incompetent and doesn't care about average Americans, The Trump campaign colluded with Russia to impact the election, Trump is unfit for office
Yes, all three of those statements are correct.

The Republicans are not a cohesive party anymore, so saying that Republicans have control over anything is ridiculous. At this point ,it's just the old guard from the bush era vs the new guard being spurred on by Trump. The same problem was forming within the Democratic party, as we saw with Bernie.

>Implying that Democrats are competent and care about average American
>Implying that Russian collusion actually happened in the face of all the other shit that turned out to be fake , the only evidence of any collusion being the Russians bringing evidence to the Trump campaign of Hillary taking bribes from Russia
>Implying Trump is unfit for office at all
Sad! Goes in all fields. So instead of attacking anything Trump wants policy wise you just focus on bullshit claims from the 4th estate. Wow.

Technically the problem is not so much control as a complete lack of cohesion. It's multiple factions barely held together. They only can agree on opposing the Democrats, but that's about it.

If there was a link to hard evidence instead of speculation i would be open to checking it out

Your party has squandered it opportunities despite holding a monopoly on power because the president has gone out of his way to be a divisive, polarizing entity in politics.

Welcome to actual politics, not LARP fantasies. This is how things work. Everyone with any understanding of the way government operates knew this was in the mail.

Let me guess, he's not retarded he's actually playing 4d chess?

>What can he even do when the old guard tries to sabotage the new?
Start a war and declare martial law.

Not helped by the fact the GOP simply has no idea what it wants to be.

Trump actually added even more factions to the existing mess.

Have you completely ignored the news for the last 6 months? The GOP Healthcare fiasco?Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Russian interests?

>Riling up hysteria is 4d chess
It's basic bitch politics. Make your opponents look ridiculous by provoking ridiculous responses from them. It was his entire goddam strategy during the primaries and election
>I'm going to go up there, say some outrageous stuff outside of the overton window , and then the media will do nothing but talk about me 24/7
How have you still not figured that out. That's not 4d chess, that's basic arithmetic.

>Your party has squandered it opportunities despite holding a monopoly on power because the president has gone out of his way to be a divisive, polarizing entity in politics.
>Gone out of his way to be devisive in itself
No he came in to reform the party that desperately needed to be reformed. The neocons are just as bad as the Democrats.

Republicans desperately want to fuck people out of healthcare, but rely on those people they want to fuck for votes

It's a devil and the deep blue sea situation

It's not a binary system, though it is common knowledge that politicians are corrupt. Any president would have problems cleaning that up. Most see him as a figurehead or focal point for their frustration and anger at the system.

>Posting Facebook images on Sup Forums
This really is the most newfag board on Sup Forums. Not even Sup Forums does this...

"Do we like Russia or hate it? Do we support tax cuts for the rich or oppose them? Do we support Medicaid expansion or oppose it? Do we support NATO or oppose it? Do we support isolationism or intervention? Is the deficit important? Is a balanced budget important? Should we cater to our white base or try to pick up more minority support? Do we have enough issues to disagree on already, or is that not enough?"

Ad hominem is an assault of character. That he promised things, didn't do them, and then points fingers as described by that other user is simply true, recorded, accessible information

You must have been total shit in debate club

>sound like a dumbass
>display the emotional maturity of a middle schooler.
>These are not ad hominems
M8...these are attacks on character

Kentucky is the most amazing state for this. Obamacare cut the uninsured rate by a massive amount of people.
courier-journal.com/story/news/2014/03/31/kentucky-urges-kynect-sign-ups-deadline-nears/7116229/

npr.org/2017/07/18/537948591/kentucky-residents-express-dissatisfaction-with-gop-efforts-to-dismantle-obamaca

Yet their Senators are Mitch McConnell who wants repeal and replace, and Rand Paul who wants a hard repeal. Do they just hate their constituency?

Can I blame unrelated third parties when I get caught in lies also?

Wife: you came in awfully late last night. I saw your messages on your phone...
Me: yeah well OBAMA HAD 8 YEARS OF KENYAN MUSLIM

>Cut uninsured rate
>Actual rates become more expensive because of this
>Why are people upset like nigga how is money even real just close your eyes
Wew

cbsnews.com/news/a-timeline-surrounding-donald-trump-jr-s-meeting-with-the-russian-lawyer/

Nah man, these guys are smart. They realize that those hill jacks are literally so fucking stupid that they wouldn't even know whether something benefits them or not.

Thats highly possible.

You realize you're making excuses for the most powerful man in the free world? The guys a white supremacist loser who beat his wife

>The guys a white supremacist loser who beat his wife

>using Ad hominems this incorrectly

He could start by not constantly shooting himself in the foot

He's really good at using twitter as a diversion, but he sucks at using it to actually accomplish anything.

He squandered his first 6 months and now republicans are going to start ducking for cover in 2018

I think many Americans think the president is more like a king rather than understand the legislative system.

It's comical, Hahahaha. Who knew it could be so hard to? what if democrats controlled congress with 3/4 majority. Hahaha

Those we're all assaults on character not on the position Trump maintains. Seriously, that is quintessential argumentum ad hominem

Insurance costs would climb regardless and would be worse without the ACA finance.yahoo.com/news/5-key-numbers-from-the-obamacare-repeal-bills-cbo-analysis-211511567.html.

The subsidies offered under Obamacare work to offset out of pocket costs. That's how the law works.

>what if democrats controlled congress with 3/4 majority
First of all
>Implying Republicans have 3/4 majority
Second of all, neither the Democrats or the Republicans are cohesive entities anymore.

Nigger I don't know what to keep telling your morons, ad hominems are an assault on character rather than points being made. That is all that post did, attack character.

Democrats are at least capable of picking what they view as the "least bad" option.

The republican party allowed itself to be coopted by the Palin/Cruz "we're mad as hell and we aren't gonna take it anymore" tea party nut jobs that got into congress and refuse to do anything if the party doesn't agree to let corporations own slaves and deregulate everything