We all know that all single men would jump on the opportunity to date a girl

We all know that all single men would jump on the opportunity to date a girl.

So if a transgirl asked out a single guy and he said no, that's literally discrimination. Should there some sort of punishment for guys who are sexually discriminating against transwomen?

So. . . evolution?

their punishment is marrying a natural woman later in l ife. the punishment is more than enough i assure you.

Uh oh libtard spotted. Just because you're an ugly transgender fag who is always turned down doesnt mean the smart people who reject you should be punished. Also, by your stupid definition of sexist, you generalising men and then stigmatising them, and suggesting punishment for those who meet your made up stereotype, is by "definition" sexist.

The only punishment that could truly destroy a man is dating your ugly ass, transfag.

>we all know that
>postulates something without evidence

i'll take the bait
there's a whole movement nowadays called "men that go their own ways"
pretty much "i wanna be a single guy" in herdform

so go fuck yourself

So if you're single you have to accept any invitation period?

You're literally retarded.

Who is this guy? He looks like he probably posts nudes

yes he does, how about you?

>jump on the opportunity to date a girl
That they find attractive socially and/or physically

Trannies are not women, and people have no responsibility to play into their delusions.

If I am going to be honest, I can totally understand why a straight male would prefer to date a trans girl.

No.
Men have the right to say who they want to fuck.
You are an authoritarian.

Nice ass!

moar pls

We have laws against discrimination. So if the reason a man doesn't want to date and have sex with a transwoman is because of the gender she was born as, then that is effectively discrimination.

As such it should be treated as discrimination and punishable by law.

I know youre trying to be funny and troll but just incase someone here is actually stupid enough to believe its "discrimination", discrimination law doesnt apply outside of a professional environment. I can look for a housemate and legally put "Niggers need not apply"

You're delusional. Replace trans with black. No, it's not illegal to not date black women, if that's not your thing.

Stop trying to justify your mental illness.

Ok, so punish the Lesbian I want to fuck.

See how that works?

You are either a troll or just a regular leftist cry baby, either way, sucks to be you.

Shit really?

No, because you could say it's discrimination that I don't wanna fuck someone that's autistic, which it's not discrimination, I just don't wanna fuck an autist because there's no attraction.
/thread this is bait

At one point in history it was OK for the government to ban whites and black from marrying too. You aren't allowed to discriminate just because you say you do it on a personal level.

Craigslist would probably take the posting down but you cant be arrested for it. You cant be forced to associate with someone, I know this offends the leftist fucking retards but its a free country,

laws against discrimination only exist to protect fair labour and from physical violence.

If he's not smashing your skull in for being a faggot with a mental illness or refusing to interview you for a job because you're a faggot with a mental illness then he's not breaking any laws.

now fuck off.

>Ok, so punish the Lesbian I want to fuck.
That's different because a lesbian is a minority person and such can't discriminate against a majority person.

Hating transpeople to the point you wont interact with them is a form of racism.

>We all know that all single men would jump on the opportunity to date a girl.

so in your mind, no one lives in a different situation where dating girls isn't practical or desirable, and it's what, a lack of girls that keeps ALL single men from dating them?

man, the dumbass assumptions in that statement...

I wish more people actually believed the fucked up things you do, because this is civil war territory and nothing makes me more excited than the thought of bashing in the skulls of the anti white far left

Are you really this dumb, or trolling? Yes, they allowed interracial marriage. They do not force you to do so however.

You've got to be trolling, no one is this fucking stupid.

yes but it's not ILLEGAL to discriminate on a personal level. It's perfectly legal for me to not associate with fucktards like you because i find your very existence offensive, and there is nothing you can do about it, same goes for if some dude doesn't want to hang out with niggers or talk to women. It's only once he gets violent about it or does so in a professional environment (employment) that there is any crime being committed.

Feels vs. reals nigga. Just because you feel offended by people shunning you as a person doesn't mean any real crime has been committed, accept that not everyone is going to find you attractive and move on because the moment you start saying "people should be punished for this" you're discriminating against people who are CIS or transphobic or only date within their race and they can cry the same bullshit as you and soon we're all just circlejerking each other off to the sound of "MUH DISCRIMINATION!"

as long as u give a good ass S U C C ill be urs

That neversoft tattoo is pretty sick though

Being trans isn't a race you retard.

>failing to identify b8 shitposting
>better threaten hate crime murders, race riots and civil war

so predictable, so easy

>all these people basing on trans women

Fucking why? As a straight male it's literally the best of both worlds. A female form, but with a superior cock.

I mean let's be real guys vaginas are pretty ugly. i think we can only agree the cock is the better looking of the two sexual organs. long, sleek and streamlined, your eyes are drawn to follow its lines from top to bottom. it's no coincidence there are so many things in nature that look like cocks and that make us think of cock (bananas, broom handles, bottles etc), it's because its pretty much the most aesthetic shape in the world. vaginas on the other hand just look disgusting

Think about it. the penis is smooth, long, curvy, stream lined - it's everything we wish we were. like a fine wine it ages. the vagina is unsymmetrical, it has weird floppy bits and grizzled pieces of meat hanging out of it, it just looks horrible. i think a penis is more pleasing to the eye then the vagina, how come you think so many greek statues were made with the penis clearly shown yet you never see a vagina in a female statue? it's because the penis is probably the most aesthetic part of the human body and should be glorified

Dipshit, discrimination laws apply to businesses, not personal behavior.

if they've still got a dick they ain't trans.

Learn2Anatomy

Listen, I will give you one example. A friend of mine who is gay and not rans went to a urinal in a bar. Just a regular bar, but he was a bit drunk. Another dude goes up beside him. So my friend finishes up and as he is about to leave he grabs this other dudes dick. But this other guy punches him in the face just for touching his junk.

That's clear discrimination because that other dude would of never reacted like that if a woman touched him.

I got bad news for you...

The anticipation for some civil wars has been brewing for along time and your shitty b8 thread isnt the straw that will break the camels back.

Yes, I actually think trans is a race. It fits all the criterias. Actually better than black and white, which arent really races since they are too genetically similar to eachother.

If you don't find vags attractive you are a faggot, end of discussion.

All these retards feeding the obvious troll. Fuck you guys really have nothing going on in your lives.

This. Just think of a feminine penis as an oversized clit.

Nigger. You can literally be trans and have a dick. That's why there are post and pre op trans

Firstly, no, I wouldn't jump on the opportunity to date a girl. I had a thing for this girl, she turned out to be a floosey, she then had a thing for me, I turned her down time and time again. Why? Because I'm Catholic, fuck that noise.

If a dude asked me out and I said no, which is what a transgirl is btw, a dude with tits is still a dude, that's discrimination based on... not liking penis.

Also
>Men are discriminatory
>now allow me to generalize that all men do this thing

Exactly. If we are gonna be honest, a clit really is just a tiny micro penis, So technically everytime you go down on a girl you are licking a little cock.... and yet we consider going down on a female completely straight.

which movie is this from?

Someone post more pictures of the person from OP

how's the samefagging going?

Knowledge is power, bro. I bet all of these uneducated homophobes never realized they are literally sucking dick when going down on a chick lol

Honestly this picture is so fucking hot. Not because of the whole "muh black guy with a white girl" but just the visual of her pussy wrapped around a pretty thick hard cock. This is honestly the sort of visual that makes me understand why a man would try something like cuckoldry. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing my girlfriend in this position.

This ladies and gentlemen is why we can't let liberals ever control the White House, or any other government, again. There's just too many of them now, liberalism has been infected and soon will be taken over by these inane and insane people. This troll represents an actual world threat that exists. Sorry libs that haven't totally lost your minds, you're going to have change your name, this one is infected and i's time to eradicate it from society's conscience.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

How can anyone willingly go down on a girl?

They pee from a hole inside of there.
They fart all day long so fart residue gets on the muff.
HPV risks.
Smells like shit.

No fucking thanks.

I'd knock a bitch out if she was fat and nasty and just grabbed my junk out of nowhere

it's called a mirror you faggot. Us non-faggots don't have to think twice about it. Mirror you faggot.

If that fails, video, a window reflection, ect. FFS, what fag.

Hope you're ok with never getting your dick sucked for the same reasons.

you're either man or woman, "transwoman" is man desperately trying to emulate woman

I'm just disappointed no one has posted more pics of the qt3.14 in OP's post

That thread user. Nice.

And if she was slim?

>So if a transgirl asked out a single guy and he said no, that's literally discrimination. Should there some sort of punishment for guys who are sexually discriminating against transwomen?

Wait, so....cuz a straight hetero male, rejects the advances of a transgirl (guy who 'identifies' as a girl)....but straight man goes for a natural girl instead....the male should be 'charged' with discrimination?

....lol....k....good luck with that....

What are you talking about? A mirror or a camera can not give you that much of a close up. There really isn't a way to get this visual aside from watching it happen.

Slim, and 7/10 or better, then I would probably jerk like I was going to hit a bitch, then see 7/10, and then fuckyeah.jpg

Of course, what matter to you is an actual cock that doesn't belong to you, Just face it, it's, you're a bi faggot. You're just making excuses. Just be who you are user, a huge bisexual faggot.

If you wanna go by that logic then your assuming someone's sexuality. Not all single men are the same people are different some of them might be gay. You're discriminating against men so good job hypocrite.

sage

Kill yourself

We all know that transgender girls are real girls and all real single girls would jump on the opportunity to date a man. So if a really ugly man who was fat, lazy, disgusting in every sense of the word, doesn't wipe his own ass and smells of cock cheese, has a small penis and gets skin rashes asks out a single transgender girl and she said no, that's literally discrimination. Should there be some sort of punishment for transwomen who are sexually discrimination against ugly, gross fat guys?

Ball's in your court, bud.

But it's not about the cock??? How am I bisexual? I would never touch a cock in a sexual way. I am completely straight. It's about the visual of a pussy getting stretched by a cock like that

ANOTHER BATTLEFIELD YOU THOUGHT THE CRUSADES WOULD RETREAT?!
The Death of Joshua

6 When Joshua dismissed the people, the people of Israel went each to his inheritance to take possession of the land. 7 And the people served the Lord all the days of Joshua, and all the days of the elders who outlived Joshua, who had seen all the great work that the Lord had done for Israel. 8 And Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of the Lord, died at the age of 110 years. 9 And they buried him within the boundaries of his inheritance in Timnath-heres, in the hill country of Ephraim, north of the mountain of Gaash. 10 And all that generation also were gathered to their fathers. And there arose another generation after them who did not know the Lord or the work that he had done for Israel.

Israel's Unfaithfulness

11 And the people of Israel did what was evil in the sight of the Lord and served the Baals. 12 And they abandoned the Lord, the God of their fathers, who had brought them out of the land of Egypt. They went after other gods, from among the gods of the peoples who were around them, and bowed down to them. And they provoked the Lord to anger. 13 They abandoned the Lord and served the Baals and the Ashtaroth. 14 So the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he gave them over to plunderers, who plundered them. And he sold them into the hand of their surrounding enemies, so that they could no longer withstand their enemies. 15 Whenever they marched out, the hand of the Lord was against them for harm, as the Lord had warned, and as the Lord had sworn to them. And they were in terrible distress.

shit i see in Sup Forums

So not only are you transphobic, you are also bodyshaming cis women.

I was gonna post something about this bait being too obvious, but some faggots already got hooked, so, uh, well done

The Lord Raises Up Judges

16 Then the Lord raised up judges, who saved them out of the hand of those who plundered them. 17 Yet they did not listen to their judges, for they whored after other gods and bowed down to them. They soon turned aside from the way in which their fathers had walked, who had obeyed the commandments of the Lord, and they did not do so. 18 Whenever the Lord raised up judges for them, the Lord was with the judge, and he saved them from the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge. For the Lord was moved to pity by their groaning because of those who afflicted and oppressed them. 19 But whenever the judge died, they turned back and were more corrupt than their fathers, going after other gods, serving them and bowing down to them. They did not drop any of their practices or their stubborn ways. 20 So the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he said, “Because this people has transgressed my covenant that I commanded their fathers and have not obeyed my voice, 21 I will no longer drive out before them any of the nations that Joshua left when he died, 22 in order to test Israel by them, whether they will take care to walk in the way of the Lord as their fathers did, or not.” 23 So the Lord left those nations, not driving them out quickly, and he did not give them into the hand of Joshua.

Gay people are minority people, hence they can't discriminate. It's pretty self explanatory.

Dumb bait. Pretending it's real. KYS freak.

3:1 Now these are the nations that the Lord left, to test Israel by them, that is, all in Israel who had not experienced all the wars in Canaan. 2 It was only in order that the generations of the people of Israel might know war, to teach war to those who had not known it before. 3 These are the nations: the five lords of the Philistines and all the Canaanites and the Sidonians and the Hivites who lived on Mount Lebanon, from Mount Baal-hermon as far as Lebo-hamath. 4 They were for the testing of Israel, to know whether Israel would obey the commandments of the Lord, which he commanded their fathers by the hand of Moses. 5 So the people of Israel lived among the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites. 6 And their daughters they took to themselves for wives, and their own daughters they gave to their sons, and they served their gods.

Exodus 19:1-20:21

Israel at Mount Sinai

19:1 On the third new moon after the people of Israel had gone out of the land of Egypt, on that day they came into the wilderness of Sinai. 2 They set out from Rephidim and came into the wilderness of Sinai, and they encamped in the wilderness. There Israel encamped before the mountain, 3 while Moses went up to God. The Lord called to him out of the mountain, saying, “Thus you shall say to the house of Jacob, and tell the people of Israel: 4 You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself. 5 Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; 6 and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.”

When Moses told the words of the people to the Lord, 10 the Lord said to Moses, “Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow, and let them wash their garments 11 and be ready for the third day. For on the third day the Lord will come down on Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people. 12 And you shall set limits for the people all around, saying, ‘Take care not to go up into the mountain or touch the edge of it. Whoever touches the mountain shall be put to death. 13 No hand shall touch him, but he shall be stoned or shot; [1] whether beast or man, he shall not live.’ When the trumpet sounds a long blast, they shall come up to the mountain.” 14 So Moses went down from the mountain to the people and consecrated the people; and they washed their garments. 15 And he said to the people, “Be ready for the third day; do not go near a woman.”

16 On the morning of the third day there were thunders and lightnings and a thick cloud on the mountain and a very loud trumpet blast, so that all the people in the camp trembled. 17 Then Moses brought the people out of the camp to meet God, and they took their stand at the foot of the mountain. 18 Now Mount Sinai was wrapped in smoke because the Lord had descended on it in fire. The smoke of it went up like the smoke of a kiln, and the whole mountain trembled greatly. 19 And as the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder, Moses spoke, and God answered him in thunder. 20 The Lord came down on Mount Sinai, to the top of the mountain. And the Lord called Moses to the top of the mountain, and Moses went up.

I don't hire the black guy because of lack of experience. I hire the white guy with experience.
Society calls me a racist. Fuck you.

LOL men are in a position to discriminate. Transspeople, as a minority, are not.

>I don't like dudes
>I think I'm a girl but I'm really a dude
>not attracted to men
>That's illegal you go to prison

Lol, going to jail because you don't want to date someone.

Can't even believe I even replied.

1/10

Fucking Tumblrtards trying to start shit again

how will the black guy ever get experience with racests like you around?

Faggot.

The Ten Commandments

20:1 And God spoke all these words, saying,

2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

3 “You shall have no other gods before [2] me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5 You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing steadfast love to thousands [3] of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.

8 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

Drink bleach you fucking idiot. Fuck you and the faggot agenda.

>One time in history
>Things happened before you were born

It's like you motherfuckers think there was nothing before you.

I would go out with you.

(honestly, would bang)

for all you none-binary fags and tranny fucks

troy with brad pitt

>Sexual assault
>Mad cause stupid

You faggots cherry pick the fuck out of everything.

No one wants to be like you, no one wants tonfuck your stupid ass. You are living a lie and this why "trans" men/women have a high rate of suicide. One day you'll wake up and realize you did things to yourself you can't take back and then you'll neck yourself.

I cheer when I see a headline involving a trans moron killing themselves. One less mentally ill dipshit trying to tell me how to live and think.

Kill your self to help save the white race, we need less worthless cum stains like your self on this already degenerate board