How do we stop them?

Give them a 3-1 lead in the finals

fpbp

Sup, bitches

Who

this, it's gsw's to lose

really worried about meeting the spurs in the wcf

Margot Robbie and I are coming for that ass

By physically abusing Curry the way Cleveland did last year. You can get away with tougher defense in the playoffs.

Warriors are a faggot team

Out of 10, she's a 111

Fuck off leaf

He'll be useless on defense because Durant will simply stand aside and excuse himself from all activities, which leaves them 4 vs. 4, which leaves Parker and Gasol going against the all-time great offense, kek, 4-1 for GSW. Danny Green can't guard 4 players at the same time, unfortunately for the Spucucks.

Fuck you too

But don't forget there's this guy at the sideline yelling "jebo vam bog mater u picku"

play defense.

who cares. Any titles the Warriors win with this lineup will have an *

Nobody sees them as legitamate

You don't. All you can do is make 3-1 jokes and laugh at Warriors/Millenials threads.

It's their year. Probably go back to back before a team can beat them in bo7 now. Lebron is too old to beat them now.

get Silver mad at them enough to Activate It

More like by hoping they have injuries and suspensions.

Whoever the script says

Wow haven't heard that one before.

>it has an *

lol the only people that say that are neckbeatds and Stephen A Smith

Lebron, Bosh and Wade

Garnett, Allen, Rondo

Jordan, Pippen, Rodman

Not a Warriors fan at all, but there have always been superteams winning the playoffs. Do their championships all have an asterisk?

Have the other team score more points than their team on any given sporting night.

Only an Aussie would shitpost that hard

Leave the warriors to me.

Cleveland won TWO games against them in 2015 without Kyrie and Love. They just got BTFO by Dion Waiters ffs.

He will retire at the age of 25 when his glass-legs break down into millions pieces.

>leave the Warriors to me

>Consistently elite
>Have the GOAT

Lol you mean the team that lost to the Pelicans without AD

Achmed with the bantz

this fat fuck is literally the reason why gs lost the finals last year

>abuse Curry Constantly
>make Durant go iso a lot
>get Klay in foul trouble early with ISO ball
>snatch rebounds and slow the game down
So in other words you won't see anyone beat them in a seven game series

Paper tiger regular season tryhards. They won't even get past the Spurce in the playoffs.

>Listing Rondo as part of Boston's big 3 instead of Pierce

Yep, that's a team can beat the Warriors. Again.

>Pelicans fall way behind Thunder
>AD goes out with injury
>Pelicans nearly come back from large deficit

AD is a statbabby, he doesn't make his team better

fpbp

Big 3 pulls an Enes Kanter in The Finals.

You can't stop them. It is physically impossible.

To be honest, it was really dumb to even play this season. The only thing this season did was to add an extra year of play to everyone else's contracts. From the moment Durant signed with the Warriors, the title was decided.

I really don't even get why people are watching this sport right now.

>I really don't even get why people are watching this sport right now.

People desperate to see them fail. The thing is, I'd rather the Warriors win it all, instead of circlejerk over the Cavs. But then it's painfully obvious the Cavs are going back to the Finals again this year, outside some freak injuries to the Big 3.

As shitty as a stacked Warriors team making back to the finals is, the idea of Lebron James getting gifted another Finals trip for being in the Eastern Conference is that so much more disgusting.

Why would you prefer a Warriors jerk instead of a Cavsjerk?

I thought the story last year was incredible, but this year I would basically do anything to see the Warriors lose, but they won't.

How could you think that LeBron just getting a TRIP to the Finals for free is worse than seeing a team that is so overpowered due to a lot of fluke salary cap bullshit that they are literally ruining the sport make good on their goal?

>How could you think that LeBron just getting a TRIP to the Finals for free

Because I'm an actual fan of a team from the Eastern Conference. I don't give a shit who it is, but I want to see someone other than Lebron for once, even better if they slay GS, Spurs or whoever comes out on top in the West.

Fuck Lebron and the Cavs. If neither Golden State or the Cavaliers make it this year, I'll be fine, but if I have to choose, then I'd rather GS wins it all, so Lebron can fuck off and retire even sooner.

Considering the Cavs team is pretty fucking stacked on top of having the refs on their side it's a lose-lose situation either unless both teams get eliminated in the first round.

GS is one of those teams that are all in or a colossal fuck up, when they're off.

In general, you can can bank on the refs helping both of these teams make it to the finals this year, because Adam Silver wants all that sweet ad revenue for capping off a Cavs-Warriors trilogy, which will end up 'conveniently' going 7 games again.

The only real question is how entertaining the western conference final will be this year vs the whoever out of the Celtics/Raptors gets the honor of getting shitted on by Bron out of the east.

Friendly reminder the Warriors actually built their all-time great time from the scratch and through the drafting/trading, with that very team they knocked down the Bulls' '96 record and played in 2 consecutive Finals. Durant chose them because they have the culture dedicated to winning and healthy enviroment, there's no hissy fits and temper tantrums thrown around, well except for that ape Green, but when he's contained the Warriors are unstoppable. Meanwhile LeBum is the GM in Cleveland and they're the most expensive team in NBA history and he still cries for more help because he can't his those clutch 3s and free-throws.

I'm unironically hoping with all my heart that the Thunder wins it all for maximum lulz. Highly improbable but damn it would be so good.

I submit that Draymond makes the Warriors unlikable all by himself. Any man who goes for another man's balls is scum.

>Dubs of truth crown the dubs with youth

I remember that guy
>ITS FLAGRANT ITS FLAGRANT THE LEAGUE MUST SUSPEND SUSPEND!
Even the NFL didn't fuck their own chip just to suspend Brady in the weeks after deflategate. The NBA robbed the fans and no one cares the Cleveland won tbqh. It's hollow AF.

if Draymond Green goes out it's possible. Their big men are scrubs.

OKC vs GSW w/o Draymond has an even chance to win

OKC vs GSW both full strength probably only a 10% chance

>Fluke salary cap
>Drafted a legit big 3 without KD
>Drafted a big 3
This is why people love them still they built most of their team the right way not robbing multiple franchises like the Celtics, heat, and then Cavs did. Yeah they kinda fucked the thunder but there was already rumors KD was out because of Westbrook no matter what. It just so happened a really great opportunity like Golden state was available.

Let KD play against Lebron
KD is historically unclutch against good teams

>we

>Westbrook & Scrubs have an even chance to beat Curry, KD and Klay

bosh wade and rondo are not ELITE

AD is amazing u need to get a clue senpai

im hardly watching now but will watch all of the playoffs and expect the warriors to crumble again, its in their blood

Oh so you're reasoning is just
>mad at Lebron
kek

By the approval of the California secession

>take your 12th player
>tell him to dive on curry's knees/ankles
>if he's smart he'll make it seem like he tripped and it was unintentional.
>???
>reddit

Best jew tactics to be perfectly quite honest if i can be honest with you family.

>Let KD play against Lebron
He alredy cucked him twice this year.

2stacked m8. Not even your Lebron-led """super team"""" Cavs can save you now.

also known as "The Delly"

used to be The Beverley but then he got good so his dirty tricks are a little more restrained.

just like last year, a mix of Eastern Conference being a joke so the Cavs are rested in the finals, the play-off opponents of Golden State fouling Curry until he's injured without referee interference and Adam Silver the jew rigging the finals and banning a GS player for no reason