It's time to play the Republican Politician Game. Answer as many questions as you can...

It's time to play the Republican Politician Game. Answer as many questions as you can, or type "Walk Out Of Press Conference" to end early.

Your score is determined by how many you can answer.

"Do we like Russia or hate it? Do we support tax cuts for the rich or oppose them? Do we support Medicaid expansion or oppose it? Do we support NATO or oppose it? Do we support isolationism or intervention? Is the deficit important? Is a balanced budget important? Should we cater to our white base or try to pick up more minority support? Do we have enough issues to disagree on already, or is that not enough?"

No

>Respect Russia and want an end to the cold war
>Walk out of press conference

We like the idea of an alliance with Russia although further talks are necessary to work out the details. We support tax cuts for every hardworking American, not just the rich. However, This should not come at the cost of any benefits those hard working Americans receive. Therefore it is in our best interest to trim some fat from medicaid and make it run more effectively. NATO has the potential to be a great organization however other countries are going to have to do their part to get our support. America should put America first and part of that is intervening where those who seek to do us harm gather strength against us. It is important we balance the budget without impacting the lives of the American people. The republican party is the party for all Americans regardless of race or gender. Our platforms move beyond the need for such divisions in demographics. The American people have never been more united in their support of the current administration.

Fuck I'm a liberal and this is too easy.

Russia is a threat to America, and I demand Russia leave Eastern Ukraine & Syria. I favor tax cuts that make sense. I am for the needs of my constituents on Medicaid. NATO is a historic commitment. We cannot hide from the world. We have to get the deficit in line. A balanced budget will take a lot of work, but I'll try. Demographically, we need minorities to have a future. We have enough issues.

How bout we play the conservative game and not the Republican game? Russia is our enemy. We support tax cuts for the ill-defined "rich" when they correct what were unconstitutional redistributions in the first place. Opposed to the expansion of Medicaid and the welfare state. We should be trying to get people on their feet and off these programs. NATO is important, but everyone should be compelled to pay their fair share. Intervention is necessary at times. In 2017, the oceans will not protect us so we have the responsibility to be proactive to protect our interests at home and those of our allies. The deficit is very important. We need to reform entitlements to make meaningful progress tackling deficit spending and shrinking the exploding national debt. It's a little pain now or a lot of pain later. We shouldn't pander to race. All men are created equal and have equal opportunity. Poor decisions and toxic culture are what are holding minorities back.

>"Good afternoon everyone."
>Walk Out Of Press Conference
>Score: winning

Suck it snowflake libcucks.

You want entitlement reform? Then eliminate poverty and unemployment (including hidden) first.

In other words, pull the ladder after everyone has crossed and not before.

No, we need to stop the expansion to draw a hard line in the sand to fix the problem. To get people to pick themselves up we need to say this is no longer a needs based program... This is what we have to spend on it and we're going to live within our means. When that happens the funds get prioritized to the people who need it most and the people who are capable of working go back into the workforce because they're now incentivised to do so.

>WTF

Watches at 0 $?

Also, if the govt wants to do their part to reduce unemployment, remove the minimum wage laws that make it illegal for people to work for a lower wage even if they think it's worth it. The government shouldn't be involved in creating jobs directly, but they can make it easier for businesses that can currently afford additional labor by stripping away the regulations that make employing Americans less affordable.

Solve poverty and unemployment, and you eliminate the entire debate on those kinds of entitlements altogether. Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be. The less poverty and unemployment, the less need for entitlements.

It's simple.

Long as you try to do entitlement reform first, you will never succeed.

>The American people have never been more united in thier support of the current administration.

How many putin dollars did that post earn you comrade

It is not the job of the private sector to solve a problem as massive as poverty and unemployment. Their job is to make money.

Therefore it falls to the government, which is charged with helping meet its citizens' needs.

Please, most people who vote R think that the only reason they arent millionaires is because of mexicans and welfare. Republicans are the most ignorant anti-thought group in the US

Incorrect. In America it's the government's job to protect our rights to life, liberty, and property. We gave our government that power, not the other way around. Forced redistribution of personal property in the name of the common welfare actually serves individual welfare at the expense of others. This goes against our values entirely and takes us further from the system that made us the world's greatest economy. It is precisely the private sector that will solve the problems you mentioned, but right now they're being hamstrung and we're spiraling into debt under an ever expanding expensive federal government.

To hold political office and not help your constituents is just a form of willful, irresponsible cruelty. If you don't help your citizens, you neither deserve or belong in that office. It is a gross failure of moral character.

With respect m8, there are a wealth of ignoramusses on both sides of the aisle.

>WTF ?

Watches at 0 $?

In other words, Fuck ideology when it gets in the way of one's responsibility to help people.

And that's a politically popular banner, but some would argue that preserving the Republic and the individual liberty it stands for is equally important and does a better job to serve the common welfare. The problem is most people don't think beyond their nose when they have one politician telling them we need to make cuts today to prevent a looming crisis and another telling them YOLO have some free stuff today!

Listen to this guy. He was there during the formation of the US and knows exactly what real american values are. Because hemp farmers in 1776 would know how to run a nation of 50 states and 300 million people. Jesus christ how dumb are people that think people who didnt even have electric could somehow see in the future and create a system that would be flawless forever. Dude if you wanna live by 1776 laws have at it

>He thinks giving away his rights and liberties to a bloated government daddy figure will lead him to the land of milk and honey.

Our founding philosophy has made our nation the leader of the free world through the economic prosperity it produced. This philosophy is still relevant. Make an argument or move along.

We could just adopt the German system of apprenticeship, especially in the manufacturing sector.

sad

sad

Ideology should not be used as an excuse to shrink from one's political responsibilities.

fucking asshole

How can you argue with someone who has it all figured out? Its not like automation and robotics are creating a unique problem of unemployment where there simply arent enough jobs for everyone with a living wage. But no this is 1776 where anyone can just find a open spot and claim it and build or farm. Like it or not but we as a nation have gotten too big and advanced to play buy the whole 1776 playbook. Thats the problem with repubtards, they think the past was all great and we should keep everythimg the same, fine lets go back to taxing the rich 90%, that was when our country was the most prosperous.

People can grandstand about their "noble principles" all they want.

All I hear is fancy excuses to do nothing or make things worse. A superior moral justification...for selfishness.

>Do we like Russia or hate it?
We strive for peace in the world and prosperity at home. We welcome all peoples to join us in our efforts, even Russians.

>Do we support tax cuts for the rich or oppose them?
In our great democracy, every citizen should contribute to our success. The wealthy should pay their fair share for their successes but likewise the wealthy deserve to have their contributions to our economy recognized and rewarded.

>Do we support Medicaid expansion or oppose it?
Let me check with my contacts at the AMA and Big Pharma and I'll get back to you.

>Do we support NATO or oppose it?
The original purpose of NATO must never be lost in the sea of nationalistic rhetoric. The US must always be able to maintain our military bases in other countries.

GOD BLESS THE PARTY OF LINCOLN! GOD BLESS THE UNITED SNAKES!

So....why did you vote one into office again?

Shit happens, dood.

I would contend that automation has significantly improved all of our lives and while people have lost jobs to technological advances they are also losing jobs due to government regulations and price controls that make their labor unaffordable. Should our tax dollars subsidize the ice man because the mechanical refrigeration put him out of business? No, the ice man needs to adapt.

As for not being able to build whatever and wherever, you're absolutely correct. Municipal smart growth policies and other such building restrictions are one of the many things artificially inflating our property values.

You want to save Conservatism, get Trump out of office before he takes the entire GOP down with him. He is a terrible mix of incompetence, incoherence, impulsiveness, and idiocy.

Wow you need to take a economic class. The truth is we are at or very close to a point where we can feed everyone and provide what people need without creating a slave class (aka middle class). Get with the future man, you sound like the guy on his horse shaking his head at the guy with the automoble because "horses have worked forever, im not changing"

I'm pretty well versed in economics and I'd like to point out that every one of your responses is a personal character attack. Redistributing money one man earned to another man who has less with no regard for what sacrifices the one man made to earn his fortune and no regard for why the other man is poor is the true revival of slavery.

Also, your horse analogy does't wash. Go back and read again.

Here here. Unfortunately so are a lot of congressional republicans. Ran for eight years and won on the platform of repealing the ACA.. Now that they have a chance they won't do it without a shitty replacement that does all the same things.

Im sorry but you are wrong. Most of the true rich have old money. They did nothing other than be born rounding third base. But honestly what good is money in a society that robots make and harvest most if not all our goods? The person who owns the robots get all the money?

Actually it does. You are saying that this system is the best because it has sorta worked for 200 years. How many depressions has this stystem created? And it has always been fixed by a liberal

Libtard cuck kill yourself you failed abortion piece of shit. Trump won, stop crying about it already and support your president

>Decides to skip the trouble of it all together and doesn't schedule press conference in the first place.
Do I win?

I'd be willing to bet you can't define "true rich". No one ever does. If you define it as an income level then day traders with huge wealth amassed having an off year are considered poor and doctors two years into starting their own practices who have no accumulated wealth or are in debt are considered rich. The truth is we have tremendous wage mobility in the US, claims of income stagnation are based on misleading household statistics rather than per capita.

No I'm saying that when the fridge comes along and puts the ice man out of work, the answer isn't for the government to impose restrictions on the refrigeration industry and create jobs for the ice men who are affected by the new tech. Those ice men need to adapt to the world around them. Not the other way around.