Why do leftists idolize a psychopathic, racist, misogynist, born from wealth, murdering communist?

Why do leftists idolize a psychopathic, racist, misogynist, born from wealth, murdering communist?

Because he was hot.

Because leftists are idiots

Because he is the blackest person from the blackest nation ever.

Im a certain type of leftie and I like him because he killed faggots and niggers

Cuz he's on those shirts

he had sauce

Why do "alt-right" retards revere a murdering, racist, mysogynist, born from Jew blood, Nazi?

Because he's a murdering, racist, mysoginist

hot topic

>hitler
>nazi

Cuz he's a Mexican n he says "fuck America I like Communism".
My dad was so upset when I showed him my Che Guevara shirt.

fuck off jidf

I hope he will hold that disappointment over your head for the rest of your life

His family was actually Catholic you fuckwit and also
>because he's a murdering, racist, mysoginist

Because they think they're going against the grain by being all for the revolutionary underdogs.

>Hitler
>misogynist
If anything he was a white knight bro.

And murdering racists aren't out of line for the far right.

> che guevara
> mexican
Thats American education for y'all folks

>mysogynist
WTF

Nuremberg refugee come back to Germany please

I don't, but I like what he did to the jews.

>HURR DURR

Just a bunch of buzzword with no content at all, as expected for a brainwashed capitalist americuck like you.

Get back to me when you have done 1/100 of what Guevara did to help poor people.

Thread saged and hidden, don't even bother replying me you sad piece of shit.

Still salty over Pinochet, I see

You're an edgy faggot. kys

Underrated post

>The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.

Argentines are truly white

You seem down. But I know what will cheer you up.

>Get back to me when you have done 1/100 of what Guevara did to help poor people

What is the status of all the countries Che "liberated"?

Oh that's right Cuba is a ruin with no industry and full of prostitution and Angola is a shithole too. Both dictatorships btw

You mean killing hundreds of innocents?

Who the fuck cares about poor people? They're scum.

I mean, valid...

Because they dont know who is he, these young liberals just do whatever because its popular. Its like Bob Marly. I knew this younger girl that "liked" Bob Marly. I was driving and had some instrumental chillout music going on, I told her that it was Bob Marly and she was like "cool"

just type out kill yourself. it triggers me when people say "kys". you come across as a middle schooler for some reason

Still whiter than u

judging by it's current situation, nein
but Sieg Heil though

Ok plabo

Is that Torgo?

He's being facetious, bruv

dat hand of fate

gets you every time

Holy fuck, where'd they find this cartoon character

I'm Latino so I like Che. He killed a bunch of uppity Cubans and him & the Castros gave the land back to the farmers. They also got a bunch of nukes from the Soviets and told the USA to fuck off. They went hardcore and even when the Soviets abandoned them they still sent help to other Latin American nations.

Killing the rich is always good

Because people pick and choose portions of things to assimilate, we're always going to be hypocrites. The universe, functionally, is a hypocrite. Space itself contains more energy, fundamentally, than what occupies it.

Just like there were (and still are) establishment republicans who secretly wanted gay things to be acceptable. But hated it (and still hate on it) because they fear if they lose control on that last bastion of puritanical influence.

As was their interpretation of their religious text (that they also pick and choose) to help them perform mental gymnastics for whatever else they want to justify.

It's sad, because they think this will be the defining fall of societal decorum, that morality will collapse in on itself. We pick and choose constantly, rigidity hasn't existed for a century or more.

Just be honest with yourself, and move on. People take themselves too seriously, afraid of what they think someone else will think. Rather than what they would think about themselves if they did something.

All the Frisco underground papers were idolizing Manson when he got arrested.

They took it as a "FUCK THE PIGS" thing.

>and starved the poor
>and killed the intellects
>and murdered the innovators
>and haven't progress beyond the 60s

It's funny that most college students and poor people who advocate for communism always forget the first group of people too be executed are college students and the poor while the rich flee to safety.

Why do conservacucks worship the billionaires importing third worlders into their countries?

Satyr was sorta hot.