Are there any new shows starting this fall that should be good...

Are there any new shows starting this fall that should be good? It feels like it's been years since there's been a great new show.

Stranger Things came out like 6 weeks ago m8

Taboo

>Not posting the DBZ version

this. what an EPIC show! that and GOT are the goat!

and its dogshit

why does any show with a scifi/paranormal gimmick get a hard on amongst lebbit and reddi/tv/?

whats with this racist little cracker bitch wtf white people teach your kids better

Westworld

>being amused/exasperated by obvious attempt to indoctrinate instead of doing right
>racist

I like how Sup Forums started to 'hate it' once it got 'popular' here.

Not that it's great, I consider it good, but this recreationary hate is hilarious.

>new tv series comes out
>the netflix worshippers watch it immediately and have a wankfest
>others watch it
>think its shit
>W-why h-hate popular stuff g-guys!!?

not new, but Documentary Now season 2 starts in two weeks. Also looking forward to Channel Zero at the end of the month.

It was literally in public and private trackers the in 2-3 hours after it was released in Netflix you dumb fucking redditor, so at same time practically.

Vice Principals you faggot.

>still grasping at straws
it was shit mate, deal with it
>muh reddit doesn't like redditor things
come on you plonker. I bet they bum this as much as game of shits

That was a summer show.

I'm not grasping at anything, I pointed out a shit logic in your argument when it hit public and private trackers after 2-3 hours of being released in Netflix after you claimed the initial praise was from Netflix 'worshippers'.

You must be some sort of a faggot to be quite honest.

>I pointed out a shit logic in your argument when it hit public and private trackers after 2-3 hours of being released in Netflix after you claimed the initial praise was from Netflix 'worshippers'.
I dont even know what your point is here unless youre upset I called you a netflix worshipper

>it's a "stop liking what I don't like" episode

shes like 5 she dont know what any of that menas shes just got fuckin racist parents man