Craigslist thread: Post stories, nudes, ads, etc

Craigslist thread: Post stories, nudes, ads, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Met my wife over craigslist

Kansas City Rants and Raves is controlled by someone that calls themselves t4P3wErM Somehow they flag every post. It use to be a cool place to hook up

>Kansas City Rants and Raves is controlled by someone that calls themselves t4P3wErM

kek

Is it best to respond to ads or write my own?

Better to write them, usually, but either can work. Either way, expect 90% of replies to be from bots.

want to ask the same question.

think Im kidding try posting

Checked

>implying it takes only one person to flag off ads

Also, checked

Like I said try posting there and watch the ad disappear in a minute or two...The guy somehow uses his servers and multiple IP's...not sure how he does it but he does.

* his posts are all that stay up

If you live where you can access multiple unsecured wifi then you could flag someone on CL

First time I've ever had someone rim my ass was off caigslist. It's hit and miss. Twice I've had to leave because i couldn't cum, but one time dude sucked my cock so good I literally went limp and that's never happened to me from head before

If you say so.

I used to have pretty good success with w4w or casual encounters w4w but that was years ago. Now it's only guys.

Hannah?

>I used to have pretty good success with w4w or casual encounters w4w but that was years ago.

Stories?

Checked.

only his posts remain, he flags everyone else..try posting chad

I didnt get dubs newfag

>implying all of those posts are his

kek

Try posting and see llast time Im telling you

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo

>only his posts remain

Have plenty of them. Most are boring.
Bored housewives?

>place an ad looking to meet up
>have a thing for older women (yes, mommy issues)
>get a response from 40-something married mother of two
>she sends a headless pic. body is pretty good for having two kids
>issue is she's only around during the day, I'm around at night
>decide it probably won't work
>get a text from her around 7 at night
>she's running to the mall and wants to meet me
>I've got nothing going on so agree
>meet her at entrance of mall
>walk around talking while she buys some craft stuff for her kids
>I ask her if she's like to sit in my car and chat for a few more minutes and she agrees
>a few minutes being in my car and we're making out like teenagers
>we crawl into the back seat and I pull my slacks off
>literally grab her by the hair and pull her to go down on me
>need to do a lot of grinding since this is the first time she's gone down on a woman
>let her go after 15 minutes. didn't get an orgasm but felt good
>send her home to her husband
>got the usual "I feel guilty" text later

Haha, you're like my female equivalent.

I love chasing married men and "manipulating" them into going gay and cheating on their wives (yes, daddy issues). I'm bi, and treat this basically like a yolo bucket list type thing. Older men can be convinced to do just about anything and it's fun as hell.

I've also hooked up with a few older hesitant moms. Had a wife convince me to fuck her when I was actually really trying to resist. I'll often just resist and play it off like "I'm into you, but we're not gonna bang because that's wrong". It ALWAYS makes them want to bang 100% of the time without fail.

one that ultimately turned bad, then good

>see ad from woman who is into BDSM
>she's older (see previous story) so I'm attracted to her
>meet up a couple of times, she tells me what she'd like to do to me
>always sounds thrilling until it comes time to do it
>have a glass of wine with her and decide I'm not that thrilled about being flogged
>she gets upset and I try to leave
>she blindsides me, knocks me down and starts kicking the shit out of me
>literally drags me down a flight of stairs and out to the curb in front of her apartment
>someone calls the cops and they pick me up and take me to the ER
>don't rat woman out to them
>one cop is a qt3.14 and I eventually end up in a relationship with her
>also break BDSM woman's nose in bar fight a couple of months later

I don't necessarily manipulate anyone. If a woman is married and wants to explore her sexuality with me, her being married won't stop me.

A lot of women don't view this as cheating on their husband (for he record I do think it is). I get some that regret doing it, some love doing it.

>horny and don't want to date, decide to try out Craigslist.
>mostly bots but I get one girl who seems real, chubby but with a decent face.
>email and then exchange Kik id's so we can exchange pics and confirm we're real.
>right away I can tell she's stupid as fuck, but go along with it.
>meet her at a bar and go back to her place to fuck.
>sex was soso, but I was horny and she shared weed with me.
>make fun of her with the uber driver on the way back home.
>weird experience. Not something I'm proud of but something I'll probably try again in all honesty

Oh i'm by no means manipulating them. That's what they like about it, that's what makes it hot to them. As a woman you're probably used to men trying to flirt and bang you yeah? As a married older man who has been nursing bisexual fantasies for years in secret, they don't even know how to handle someone flirting with them, and they need and love that little push to "go gay". It's something they've craved for years but never allow themselves to fully do.

It's part of their fantasy, and part of my daddy fantasy too.. "You can touch it if you want to mister.." makes their mouths water and makes me throb painfully

Have you noticed that the married women that have kids that you hooked up with looove big insertions? I'm pretty decently hung, not huge but pretty nice, and they all love it. Two of them basically demanded me to fist them - which I fucking loved

>Have you noticed that the married women that have kids that you hooked up with looove big insertions?
Just the opposite. Most of them want no penetration at all (OK, maybe fingers or tongue). They get (got) all the penetration they want from their husbands and are looking for something different like another woman's touch.

ah, makes sense. we're catering to two different types of mommies