Allright Sup Forums I know the CAPTCHA is going to screw me over on this but let's have a tarot thread

Allright Sup Forums I know the CAPTCHA is going to screw me over on this but let's have a tarot thread.

You ask me a question about your future, I will reply with the choosen card and the interpertation.

>Inb4 OP is a fag
>Inb4 OP can't inb4

Will Hitler come back to be my little bitch?

The captcha is going slow for me too
I think it's because they want more people to buy passes
Those faggots

I draw for you "king of swords". This card stands for power, authority, truth but also bause and tyrannical behaviour.

Hitler will come back in his former form but not to serve you for any sexual purpose.

It's really slowing me down, most of the time I just want to quickly react on a post and get on with it (preferrably post a picture along with it since we're on an image board) but that can take up to 30 seconds each hit.

I got you bro
Go to settings
Then click quotes and replying
Then make sure there's a check in Legacy CAPTCHA
Then all you have to do is type 2 words

Thank you user, this is the Sup Forums I remember.
>Only the poster code back

bump

Will I ever find a hot goth gf?

I drew "two of cups". This card has to do with your lovelife, your attraction is heard but it will generate an unbalance in your relationship. You might find a hot goth girl but you will not spend your full life with her.

On a personal note, you should check out Liz Vicious until you find your gothmate.

Should i marry my girlfriend?

Will my wife continue to give me blowjobs?

Thank u OP

I drew "the Hermit". The Hermit tells a lot about you as a person, being in search for a relationship because you're afraid of being alone. My advice is to take things slow since the Hermit tells me that you have just started in your journey of soul searching.

Here is the Hermit, a very unique card really.

Will Trump get impeached?

You are welcome
For you I drew "The high priestess" I would explain the card for you but you can read this one for yourself as it literally says BJ.

Thank you very much.
I really appreciate it

Hell yes! Thanks OP

Hey. One of my close relatives is in a severe state of cancer and is facing a physical medical intervention. Will they survive?

I drew "the tower" This card typically stands for sudden changes and dissaster, or avoiding those dissasters by changing. It implies the time of great turmoil thus I would say either yes, he will be impeached or something else major will suddenly change around president Donald Trump.

Should I move to Utah?

First of all, sorry to hear buddy. Second up nice digits.

I drew "two of pentacles", your friend will probably not make it. The card tells me that time management is a key element, which should not come as a surprise in this case. Balance and adaptability are key words within this card, you should look at this ending as the end of a suffering and getting back in balance.

Will i become the god, that i have to be?

Will my mate die because of his disease?

I drew "queen of swords". This card tells me a lot about you, it tells me I should be carefull around you with my answer because you might be kind of "overly-emotional" or bitchy/cold-hearted. On the other hand you're a quick thinker and very organised and independent. I think you are capable of making this desicion for your own. Good luck with that man.

>serious question
Will I ever be a good husband?

Not sure whether I should thank you or be bitchy

senior Mal-P de la Cartes
Could you tell me if I am die in war?

Does Alice chan have a penis?

Will I die alone?

will this diet help me get a girlfriend?

Will moot ever come back?

should i go to japan?

I drew "four of swords". This tells me you might be nearing a burn-out combined with a lack of progress maybe. Are you getting too much on your plate and is that why you are reaching out for super powers, to slay the invincible? Your relaxation is costing you, you should know that the four of swords also means there is always a time of relaxation before a new challenge so just take on the world step by step user.

Will OP ever stop being a faggot?

Will I be able to find a new job before I am fired from my current job?

Will I kill myself?

Will it work out between us?

Will I be successful in my new business venture?

Will i ever finish that project?

Should I pursue a degree in economics?

will i become a great cook?

Will i be successful in life

Did the jews truly do 9/11

Will I get a job soon?

Having to speed up a little so I will do multiple after each other.
I drew "ace of pentacles". The card tells me you will lose both financially and foresight so sorry about that.

For you the "four of swords". In your case that passive relaxation can be a bump in your marriage, You will get challenged as a husband but think about being more pro-active with your family, don't be so lazy basically and you'll be just fine.

I drew "page of swords". You are very energetic and curious, mentally restless and that is a good thing for you. You should, on the other hand, be aware of your hasty actions, those can be your downfall.

will she return ?

Should I see a prostitute

How about if i will ever eventually get a place in my dream job, in music production or as an artist?

Are me and my girlfriend supposes to stay together or are we better of without eachother?

Will my current situation get better?

Sorry OP, i meant: my friend

She entered Miss Asia at age 23 (before the whole genderblender wave) So I guess no.

I drew "the chariot". The card tells me you have a lack of destination my friend, a power for will and control but your destination needs a road. Do you get aggresive if you do not reach your goals fully at first? Take it easy and enjoy the travel before you reach your destination.

I drew "four of swords". Again, this is not a positive card, like most swords. Your diet is not going to work mirracles for you, change your mindset. If you believe in yourself, and maybe losing some weight will help, people will see you as a better person. People see you the way you see yourself.

Will I ever have personal(not financial and not social) success in life?

Will I graduate next year?

Bump

He dead or something, maybe make a pizza thread and you will feel his banhammer one last time.

I drew "five of wands". You will feel a lot of competition or you are feeling that right now. Do you, and I mean the you without other peoples opinion, want to go to Japan? If so then yes, but be prepared for a lot of strife, tension and maybe even conflicts.

Do the cards recomend pizza bread?

What does my financial future look like?

Will I ever fullfill my goal of outgrowing the summerfag curse?

Will i get laid?

Will I persevere through this haze of perpetual self-doubt and gain a vision of my life's path and successfully walk it, in the process; acquiring self-realization, actualization, and achieve my goals?

Nice dubs but I will be an in-the-closet homosexual for the rest of the time being.
Nice dubs as well, I will do a full reading on you if you want and I can line you out pretty much and tell you who you are, where you're coming from and where you're going. But for the killing yourself thing, no. We both wish you would but sadly won't.

I drew "nine of swords". As we already know swords are not always good news, as you can see in the picture of the card it is not a happy card. The description literally says: Upright: Depression, nightmares, intense anxiety, despair.
Reversed: Hopelessness, severe depression, torment.
So I'm sorry buddy, but I can cheer you up a little. The cards are right but this just indicates how you are worrying RIGHT NOW, it doesn't mean you are going to fuck up in life but you really should try to let it go a little bit man, try to find a way to clear your mind like a sport or something where you can put all your energy in. In the meantine search for a job and get your shit ready so you're prepared for the worst.

Ok, here goes nothing

I just quit my career in pursuit of happiness, but i currently struggle with my brain and negating reality via any substance (aside from heroin)

I want to get back into fighting, i think i stand high chance of being best in the world but there are no certainties in life; what do the cards say?

(I have kept my health surprisingly considering my career involved a lot of heavy lifting, lost a bit of weight in depression but, 145lbs curling 50lbs 1 hand

)*

will tarot ever actually work?

Oh user, tell me about my general future: love, sex, friendship, money, health, power and luck

What does the future hold for me, OP? Will my cunt ex gf come to her senses and straighten her shit out? I hope so for her baby's sake...

will I get what I desire ? I choose 7th card from your deck.

Bump

The reader does.
Yes, from October until March probably (Believe me I've been away for a few years and it was the same back then but with less dicks).

Like, you and me? I drew the eight of swords, which is actually a little bit more optimistic beacause it means some setting free and release. It does imply your stuck in something that is not working out right now and you need to let go.

I drew "seven of pentacles". That basically means profit, and a reward for your investment. Do make sure the reward is worth your investment tho, and be warned: keep your eye on the long run!

Nine of swords user here.

This is correct. I have never been so down in my life. I am depressed, I have severe anxiety, and last weekend I had nightmares (which I do every once in a while)

I do feel despair. My body is falling apart on me and my current employer isn't treating me so great about it.

Don't be sorry - you're just the messenger, and you're affirming what I already know.

I'm trying to let go, it's very hard. I can't stop thinking. My entire life has gone off course.

I am looking for another job, i'm preparing for midnight. I'm about 10 seconds away from it (if you get the reference)

Thankyou user. You have a truly special gift.

Excellent. Many thanks user.

should i go back to school or return to my trade?

Where is he?

Ever implies yes, but it may take a while.
Deffiniatly. I drew "Page of pentacles" The card means both a new job and financial oppurtunities (Sorry user who is in between jobs). For you goes the same, keep your eye on the long run and be aware of your progress and planning and you will be more then good (sponsor Sup Forums if you make it big).

I drew "the magician". You ask me if you will become a great cook, the card tells me somethings about you as a person: you are recoursefull, skilled and concentrated. For me those are good qualities in a kitchen (I have been a cook for 3 years but quited because of a stressfull team) also be aware of poor planning that is one of your flaws and can be damaging in your career.
I drew the magician for you as well, in your case it doesn't mean the same though this is where the interpertation of a card works in. You are a manipulative person, a caresales type of men. It tells me you have a lot of skills who are left unused, you should try to dig those up and exploit the shit out of them. Beside the cards, succes is all between your ears, don't burnout because you set unrealistic goals for yourself.

Should i say with my girlfriend who i cheated on?

Cmon OP...I really need to know about that cunt ex of mine

Here's my results.

Hes going down the list in order, it takes time lol

I promise to sponsor 4chin and make pizza breads great again if I make it big. Thanks for the motivation user.

will I be the biggest street artist in the Uk within the next year?

Thank you user. Again it sucks to hear this stuff happen to people, but that is what Sup Forums is about. You should keep yourself employed, even if it is working at McDonalds or whatever. Please keep in mind there is always a step back you can take, a reason why most people keep thereself in line is not to burn any bridges and I assume you did the same. You should think about your step back which is still open in case you lose everything or just need to get away from whatever demons haunt your surroundings.

Follow the light Sup Forumsrother

will I be able to move in Ireland ?

Okay user

this exactly, I kind of hate running so late but on the other hand I can't skip the people who are waiting even longer. I will get there one time.

Will I get a gf this year or next?

Tell me about my love life please

I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks again

Bump

I struggle with mental issues. Will I ever overcome them?

I drew "the magician" again, it means your future is resourcefull. It basically is a good omen for the financial wish you have.
Probably, did your uncle skip you?
A very specifik question, but that's no problem. I drew "king of wands". You are a natural born leader/entrepreneur your vision is one of your storngest points, but you should have known that by know. If you didn't let the cards confirm that for you, put those points to work for you and stop having doubts about yourself! You enjoy the natural rush of challenges and not just the achievements you're going for. I can't say any specific stuff ofcourse but just go for it, you are one of those initiative taking kind of guys everyone needs one of in their life.
For you I drew a king of wands as well (still using online shuffle so no cheatings). You can put yourself up for it. Ofcourse lose the drugs man, I can tell you it is better if you laid it back more. I myself have an excessive use of alcohol and canabis in my past and still drink more and way more frequent then many people but doing less is always better, don't let the demons of pleasure stand in the way of the succes you think you are going to have and the joy of fighting your way to there!

Work as in, the cards get drawn? They don't change anything in the future, they are just cards it is people like me or the phonelines that interepter them and will describe the situations for you. I think I kind of nailed it with nine of swords user.

Will i ever find my soulmate, or will i roam the earth solo style untill i die?

Rip you skipped me OP

When will I find a purpose

You missed me - where is he?

I have drawn a "Nigger" which basically means you're fucked. Your future will be progressive in general but in the end it still comes down to your own self. Best of luck user

hahaha (not that guy) you troll.