I'm curious about my trap potential. I posted yesterday and got a few responses. Do I seem naturally feminine enough...

I'm curious about my trap potential. I posted yesterday and got a few responses. Do I seem naturally feminine enough? I'm worried I'm too old, 21, and too tall, 5 foot 10. Can post moar pics.

Trap potential is always about the face, I don't know why people don't get this.

post face retard

more ass !!

Kik

This. You have a 100% fuckable ass and a nice waist but if your face doesn't pass, that's not worth anything.

This. Face is the only thing that matters. I sage all replies to "traps" who don't post face

Elvish_boy

I can post my face there guys! I just know people who browse b....

very true, thats like the only reason i don't go that path. i would be an ugly man-face trap

> trap = / = head hider .
> trap = / = head hider ..
> trap = / = head hider ...
> trap = / = head hider ...

You need to work on tightening up your stomach a bit. Do that and your body is 100%.

Correct.

Where are you from?

>I'm curious about my trap potential.

AND IT'S FAGGOT THREAD # 241 FOR THE DAY!

MODS END THE FAGGOT INFESTATION

HOW MANY FAGGOT THREADS CAN THERE BE? WHO THE FUCK IS POSTING THEM ALL?

face it it's never going to stop and there's nothing you can do about it niggeroni

must be the joos

Deus Vult?

you know, a decade ago, the bullshit was "wait a few years before starting HRT to make sure you really are for sure"

now the bullshit is "it's already too late because you didnt start sooner"

both logics are susans tier lies to keep you confused and discouraged.

i've been on hrt for 3 months and it's the best life altering thing since religion. fuck every thing in my old life. i feel alive and ready to relive the world.
i'm 32 and over 6ft tall, yo.

allah akbar.

damn. every board needs flags. based on your dna.

get your cucky queen shit off my Sup Forums. suck dick on the enigma machine. the jews would not be in financial and business control of the _world_ if that fucking machine had not been broke.

You got nigga fingers. Nothing you can do about that.

God damn, angles are magic
9/10 in first one, 4/10 in the next