Potentially if this painting were to be fore sale, would you purchase it?

Potentially if this painting were to be fore sale, would you purchase it?

potentially

Depends on price user. I'd buy it for like 50 bucks

I see bunch of dicks
would pay for with a bunch of dicks

i've seen this before..

where?

I like it. If I had money, I would pay for it.

No need. You posted it so hi rez I can just print it.

you posted a thread with this painting earlier faggot and 3 $ if that

ehh. I think it looks ok. I'd hang it up somewhere.

yeah, but it's an advantage to have the painting in person because you can see each brushstroke in 3 dimensions, which is important especially when the paint is applied in blobs like in my OP pic

You posted this for advice yesterday and I made it my desktop background. It's so comfy.
But like $10. But also keep painting

I like the happy gnome in the middle

It looks fine but there are a bunch or artists that make stuff that looks just like this. If I where you then I would just give it to somebody as a gift.

I'm looking really hard... and I don't see a gnome... user explain?

>Potentially if this painting were to be fore sale, would you purchase it?

No, the color is lurid and the brushwork is amateurish

no, too naïf

No. The colors are too strong. Too saturated.

Is that you, Sam Sheers, you useless excuse of an artist? Fuck you and your art, you're both shit.

It's at the exact center. If you zoom very close, you can even see mouth and eyes. He has a green shirt and a red heirloom on his chest

hypothetically not potentiality you autist

sure

You again, try and peddle your shit tier crap elsewhere fagit

looks like a shit 3D picture, it's shit, you have 0 talent, KYS

I think you might be seeing something that's not there user. I see what you're talking about but I think it's just a mishmash of shapes that resemble something close to a gnome

Here yesterday...

Its called BAIT my friend...

I will legitimately give you $50 for it via paypal if you wanna ship it to me. Ill pay shipping as well.

Probably, but that's the thing with paintings, everyone sees different stuff in them

Please email me at [email protected]

I'd love to do business with you

Fucking knew it

that's an interesting way to think about it

As said, it is an interesting way to view it.
That's what I love about partly abstract painting. There's room for much interpretation without being too unapproachable.

Bumpp

Or I can upload it to eBay if you'd like the added security of their gauruntee

Always loved to see what i kinda wanted to see in an abstract painting. In a really small way, I'm becoming somewhat of an artist too, giving new meaning to someone else's work. Maybe our interpretation, the emotion that we feel when we look at a piece of art, maybe they're art too

Is that you?

You overestimate your role in the process. Lot of people don't even know how to look at art.

There is no right or wrong way to look at art (roughly speaking).

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. They don't know how to look, let alone interpret.

I like abstract art, and modern art. I just get annoyed when they get sold for 55 million because of the artist.

yep i am a fan of arts and nature

I get mad on the whole concept of private property on art. Just wonder how many lost art pieces are sitting in some forgotten vault getting dust

What is art, if not the only mean to convey an emotion? I say as long as you get something out of the experience, you know how to look at art.

>WTF

Watches at 0 $?

fuck off

I like impressionnism but the brushwork needs work. Keep it up user.

>"Let me pretend art is some exclusive club only I get so I can be pretentious over it/"

Have fun once you get to high school.

Shut the fuck up, you fucking philistine