Wwyd thread! replies get replies

wwyd thread! replies get replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Uu_sEnNKcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She acts innocent

She's really just a huge tease. What does she deserve?

She looks like she could use a hate fuck. I'd use her for it

Bump

I would hang her by her tits and spank her

damn she's really cute

I'd show up unannounced and have her deepthroat me there at the door.
grabbing the back of her neck i would throw her over the arm of the couch and fuck her till she passed out

if that's really a mom, I'd make her call me daddy as I fucked her. I figure she's a single mom looking for dick so I'd fuck her as hard as I could and cum inside of her and leave

I'd drug her and tie her down on a couch and wake er up with my cock down her throat. I'd fuck her throat until my cock was good and covered with her slobber, then I'd rape her pussy, cumming after ravaging it. I'd leave her there for tomorrow

I'd fuck her in her kids room. have her put on her daughters tight clothes and call me daddy.
would fuck her in places her kids might catch us to make her extra embarrassed

Shove her face in her kid's dirty diaper

More of her

Take her to the zoo and find some unopened exhibit. Fuck her there in front of all the people who might be coming in. Unload all over her face

Wwyd?

Fuck those big tits and spunk all over her face

Id lay her on her back, hate fuck her asshole and twist her big tits until she cries or cums.

Wwyd?

please tell me you have more of her? I'd love to tie her up and abuse the fuck out of those tits, hook them up to some electricity and electrocute them, slap them, spit on them, flick the nipples

I love something about her eyes. I'd make her lie on her back on a bed, with her head hanging off of the bed. Then I'd ram my cock in her throat and look at the bulge going up and down her throat. I'd force her to spit and slop on my dick and then gather it all up and rub it on her tits and face, smearing all her makeup from the spit and tears.

She's my wife, anything in particular?

I feel like she cheats on you with whoever she can get attention from

you lucky bastard. her face is amazing and those tits are god tier.
would you be up for watching me fuck her?
and anything really, im gonna fap to it.

prolapse her uterus and fuck her cervix, then creampie her urethra

Big women crave attention. She comes home with soaking panties sometimes. Must be her work colleagues

I think she's like it, always loves a dildo and my dick at once

Fap away, cum tribute?

You fucking cucks disgust me

I think she's just a closet whore user. Chill

keep going, i want to fuck her really bad

Give me her Snapchat, let's see if she reacts to some attention

I'd wait for her at her house and I'd throw her on the bed and eat her out through her pants. I'd rip her clothes off and eat her out real good for a while. When she's dripping, I'd fuck her missionary. Id fuck her hard and thrust my last thurst so deep in her that she can't help but gasp as I fill her with my cum.

wwyd to her?

Tried before, think she knows she's get caught on the phone

More got some shots of her holes

Fuck her pussy doggie while I shove those panties in her ass

Sorry I meant, more?

Just give me her damn Snapchat dude

Jesus Christ that's brutal

No can do user. I might show her this thread though. Replies are good

fuck the blonde while the brunette eats her out and licks my dick. cum in the blonde and watch the brunette eat it out of her friend's pussy

forgot to add wwyd to her?

Anybody want to see her pussy? What would you do to her? And rate/10

You got any bj/deepthroat? Preferably with spit and cum

No sorry, always get too into it when she sucks my dick and forget to take photos

She asked if her lips would do before bed? I told her I doubt it

Break her finger and shove my cock down her throat.

I'd rape her mouth. I'd force something between her teeth so she couldn't refuse me when I decided to deepthroat her. I'd fuck her throat until she passes out and I'd cum down it multiple times.
Any more wwyds for this little girl?

wwyd to her? brutal ones preferred

I'd take her out on a date and act perfectly normal the whole time, then when we're on the car ride home i'd grab her tits. She'd smack my hand away because she's "not that kind of girl" Then i'd pull the car into an alley and drag her out of the car by her hair while shoving her face into the dirt and ripping her clothes off, then i'd start smacking her ass while she cries and asks for help. Once she calms down a little i'd shove my entire cock into her pussy at once and start pounding her while yanking her hair back with one hand and smacking her ass with the other. About halfway through I'd stop and pull out, just to start fucking her ass the same way. Then i'd pull out of her ass and make her suck my cock clean until i cum on her face and tits, then I'd send pictures of her cum-drenched face to all her contacts using her phone. I'd leave her in the alley afterwards.

I'd pull her head back by her hair and place my other hand round her neck while prone boning through a rip in her pants

Turn up the volume on her headphones until she gets hearing damage.

I'd drop the chandelier on them.

Start by slapping those monster sweater puppies around. Then flip her doggy style and slam my cock into her ass as she screams for more. When I unload, I'll be certain I'm balls deep so I can feel her warm grool running down my sack.

WWYD to Jaiden, Respond with your kik and i'll send you her snapchat.

how would you rape her?

I'd do this to her.
I'd seduce her into coming round to my apartment, looking for a nice date. I'd drug her drink and lace it with something that makes her libido go crazy and I'd tell her that the only way I'd be sexual with her was to do this to her. She'd gag and choke and desperately seek air as I do it over and over again with only sporadic stops for air. When I cum, I'd stay in her throat for longer and she'd pass out with elation as she feels my cum deep down in her throat.

wwyd?

bump

Titty fuck

Anyone looking to do some messed up roleplays? My kik is untitled7722
Also wwyd to these two?

Bump

Fuck her ass for two hours making her go ATM every few minutes.

We could share

I'd get her legs on my shoulders and fuck her into that bed then shove my dick in her mouth and cum down her throat

wwyd?

nasty but nice

She's hot, more?

Grope her fat tits from behind and rub my dick on her ass while she wears that dress. Force her to go on her knees and shove my cock in her juicy lips. Keep pumping away with each thrust of her juicy lips massaging my cock. With my dick lubricated, I stick my cock inbetween her tits. Her tits are nice & warm and I can't hold the ripples of pleasure with each thrust. I let out a roar, blowing a load the size of her face all over her tits. I stay behind to catch my breath as I see her walk back to the party, with the smell and stains of cum all over her.

don't let it die

Mmmmm fatty. I'd body shame her and make her gag on my cock.

Any face and tits?

Sorry i am cumming to her fat tits

Wwyd

Lowkey with a pretty face and banging body like that, i would just ask her out

Raep youtu.be/_Uu_sEnNKcI

I would tie up prince charming and make him watch as I force princess to strip for me. I would bring her to her prince and make her bend over so she is staring right at him as I begin to rape her ass. As he sees his love be brutalized he would beg for me to stop.

I would tie up princess and then sodomize him and watch as she loses respect for her sobbing man. I would pull out and then throatfuck her and make her swallow my cum.

be rough with this girl, rape her hard. ill reply to any replies.

jaipat321

Bend her over doggystyle and pull her hair while anally fucking her till I cum

hang her fat ass by her tits and then whip her like a pinata. Leave her hanging overnight.

Angry dragon!

What would you guys do to my plumper? Pussy pictures if you want?

preggo would be slipped some sleeping pills and brought back to the basement. She would get stripped and then tied with her hands above her head.

After I throatfucked her awake and slapped her titties until I made her gag, I would rent her out to the neighborhood teens for gangrape sessions.

anyone who replies gets responses. rape this slam pig and use her until she cries for more