Let's talk about Chris-Chan

Let's talk about Chris-Chan.

Why should we do that?

did his shirt ever sell or did anons keep breaking the auctions? His FB has been pretty quiet lately.

Ive binged all his videos pretty much... When do you think this diaper wearing fast food eating
Neet piece of garbage will die?

Because his life is such a cringe trainwreck. The only girl that ever talked to him was chased away after he posted a drawing of him fingering her.

Pic related

What's gonna happen when Barb kicks the bucket? Also, he is going to get his dick cut off in February.

i miss the glory days when he wasn't a tranny. he used to be funny, now he's just fucking creepy.

Whenever the bear conductor wills it

Look at his fucking stupid coverphoto on facebook. I lolled at the lumberjack in the picture. Bob sure died with regret.

it sickens me that my tax dollars are probably paying for this shit

Somebody post his boi pussy

his descent into madness is...upsetting. He's the kind of cringe that seems funny at first and then just gets depressing the longer you look

Yeah tranny chris is destroyed, he cant even defend himself nowadays. And there is no good trolls like Liquid chris around. Probably wouldnt matter anyways.

The story of Chris-chan is so fucking creepy and strange, I'm surprised his mom hasn't died of sheer misery

Never sold instead he started a patreon for sonichu pages

HE IS A FUCKING CANOE RAPING CACTUS HUGGING HORSE WANKING SHEEP FUCKING FUCKTARD OF THE SIXTEENTH ORDER OF THE PINECONES OF HOLY FUCK.

Worst part is truely how easy anyone could get this bad.

His mom is fucking deluded, and probably the reason alongside the lumberjack to why he is this fucking autistic. They didnt let him go to this ''special'' school, or whatever when he was a kid. Not to mention that they didnt give a shit about him as a kid.

I just ask myself ,
Who are more Creepy

Chris-Chan or the his Stalkers.
Who few times stalk him to a Strip Club.

I think both

atleast the stalkers are not drinking cum in their fanta to increase their chances of getting a daughter named ''Crystal''. Chris is so fucking nasty

No. Chris is actually retarded and he was raised by parents who where nuts. They where hoarders who never even tried to teach him to live a normal life.

Das rit mane. Toxic childhoods breed toxic people.

this

The last I heard of Chris-chan he was liquidating Bob's stamp collection on ebay for money to pay bills.

Does anyone have the tl;dr on what has happened with him since then?

Will we ever get barb nudes

Haha, remember when chris wanted to kill all faggots or whatever? Old chris was so different.

''Just to keep it clear on the topic: I am a Male Lesbian Intersex Transgender. You can Google "Lesbian Identified Male" for more info on the subject. I am most sincerely into Women, and I am Female in my Soul. If you still persist, read my extensive response in the Comments of this Post. I am fully supporting Human Rights Equality, Regardless of my own emotions of some people, and I am fully supporting same sex marriage as well in that same regardless.

Please do not ask me any questions; just feel glad that I am on your side now and from now on the issues.

Thank you.'' - Chris chan's facebook

He just started buying more legos for the money

Does he fuck canoes?

Dude you ever seen the dump threads that come up on occasion where retards as autistic as him show their trash filled homes, clothe and mold fill bathrooms, the simple fact that they live in their parents attic at like 28 doing nothing with their lives? No anyone can with enough habit and bulshit.

Man i dont know, all i know is that he pierced himself under his balls and almost died from an infection he called a ''vagina''

>tried selling his shirt for 20k
>started a Patreon for sonichu pages
>Internet stalking doopiedoover/mlp va
>buying Legos and toys
>passed a kidney stone
>Robbie sonichu is now trans
>his cat got hit by a car
These are most of the highlights

>tfw read his ED entry again
>5 minutes later I see this
Why do such strange things always happen to me? I read/think about something and minutes later I see others talking about it.

What does that mean Sup Forums?

Wat

Chris chan is a person im going to follow for the rest of my life, everything that is going on etc. It is like a train crash but instead of a few seconds of a crash, its more like YEARS of agony and pain and cancer alongside autistic cringe.

Man, guess he/she/it figured out how to actually keep more on the down low. He has to be really worse now.

I vote that Chris Chan has fucked a canoe while being fist fucked by a cactus.

Google ''Chris chan un-clit''

Wow

When barb dies, Chris is going to be FUCKED. Literally fucked. I really fucking wonder how it will go. Bob died from ticks or something, bug bites or whatever, I wonder when Barb will get the same treatment.

Lol, his life is so fucking crazy. How can EVERYTHING go to hell like that.

Retards like you who want the train wreck to get worse, prod him, try to fuck with him has simply made him worse. Retard wont die, just get slowly mote and more autistic. Just leave him alone and look in to pop-idols or learn to garden, way better things to do.

What is the point? Retards do stupid shit?

I don't mean retard as an insult, this mother fucker is actually retarded.

Any boyfriend free girls out there?

He will chainfuck canoes till he is arrested for serial canoe fucking, then he will in jail build a canoe from stored cheeseburgers, and chainfuck that until death.

Honest question:

I always look at Chrischan and pontificate the whole "chicken or the egg" aspect of his story.

Do you guys think he ended up this way because he has always harbored this tranny shit inside of him, and the stress of repressing it made him an autistic retard?

Or do you guys think that the autistic shit has always been inside of him, and pursuant to his autism making him a chronic repeat failure in life, the stress of it all drove him into being a tranny?

tl;dr: What came first? The autism, or the gender dysmorphia?

No, fuck that you silly bitch. People like me will continue to FUCK with chris because he is the autistic cunt he is. He doesnt give a shit about internet heros like yourself you pathetic faggot. If chris would actually be someone more sensible and get help, then people like me would leave.

We wont tho, simply because he is a piece of shit living off of tax payers money , doing nothing but spreading cancer.

You are just as bad you autistic fucking faggot. How fucking pathetic can you get? You are DEFENDING CHRIS CHAN. End your life, please. Fulfill Bobs wish, Take chris with you.

The canoe fucking.

True he also got this commissioned look at his twitter for weird tweets direct at doopie

what a weirdo

i saw the same thing with the "my name jeff" meme

not seen it for well over a year then suddenly seeing it everywhere after watching an old cringy jeff meme compilation on YouTube

He is retarded, you are literally staring into the special ed class and hoping someone has a tard fit while you laugh and throw peanuts. Besides, I think he has gotten wise to the attention he can draw.

Someone nudged him into this whole thing - he is gullible as shit.

He probably had some of the tranny shit inside him. The reason I say that is that he was always talking about how he hated gay people. I seem to even remember that he was talking to one of those trolls and he told her that he would get fucked by a guy if she wanted him to.

Thats just it, why? Is it really that funny? Most of the time its boring as fuck and you know what to expect from him.
>KYS
Also your summer is showing.

Well that could maybe have something to do wtih the Cookies, but this right here can't.

Guess the CIA Niggers set up everything so they'll never let me forget that I'm being watched by them.

I miss when he was just a funny redneck autist, his life is controlled by trolls now and that's just sad, man.

nah man i only watch vine comilations in incognito so no one knows i seen the degeneracy i watch

I actually miss old Chris-Chan too. He was a crazy autistic manbaby back in the olden days - like during the Liquid saga and such. But there was something really funny and endearing about him. Like he was a central part of the overall story of pop culture on the internet.

Now he's like a dumpster fire of really depressing mental illness. There isn't even anything funny about him anymore.

I used to laugh my sides into space listening to his videologs and responses to trolls and such.

Same, his crazy shit aint even funny, it just what you know he will do. Its really just sad.

He's a canoe fucker now.

Yeah im really a summerfag, said the fucking retard DEFENDING chris chan. Nigger, its getting cringy at this point. Do I even have to explain how autistic you are?

Chris chan is a meme, you know it. Just because you got chris' dick in your mouth, doesnt mean you can stop people from trolling retards like Chris or yourself for that matter.

Then again, I feel with you man. You obviously have been bullied yourself, so you feel sympathy for chris because he is autistic just like you.

user, good luck in your life. Now go sip from that fanta with cum in it, just like your homieboy chris would have made it. You pathetic loser

DO NOT HATE. hate is not so good. and to be paranoid is a bust. feel the love that comes from us and try to feel love that you can offer at least from within yourselves for yourselves

So, what did you do wrong in your life fella?

I'm gonna admit it here, I sent jailbait over a non-encrypted chat and got permanently banned from the service. Nothing happened till this day, but I still fell watched.

Whatever you say user

Coincidences happen and they are often just that. Though, on some rare occasions, questioning how coincidental something is can lead to things you['d never expect to come about. Follow the rabbit hole if you want to. Whether or not you do, you will see and experience just as much of this world as is fitting for you. That is to say that whatever you choose to do will become your destiny. So choose wisely, stranger.

tldr; It probably means nothing unless you make it mean something. Most of the time, that tall african boy is just a bellhop that frequents the same places as you.

I still remember the pics of his "Vagina"

God, i am not the same since then, and the video is worse thank god it got lost at this point...

u wot?

I think he is more actieve on Twitter

My god, I didn't even know a-logs still existed in CY+2.
It's not like you can actually fuck with him anymore, he's gatekept pretty hard by the innercircle of kiwis.

Thanks wise user

Jeez dude you are wanting to mad over anything, my thing is why stare at a dumpster fire? You know what to expect from it, there are no suprises so its not fun anymore. Chris doesnt even respond like he used too. When the fuck he start drinking cum fanta, feel like I missed something?

similar thing for me

only viewed but it was harder and younger

didnt (really) want it but it has happened countless times and cant help feel like im on some sort of watch list

omg waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

What's his fb?

What's his Twitter?

Stfu faggot. You probably live in mommy's basement and don't contribute to society or pay taxes.

Had it a bad impact on your life?
For me it has, but just because I can't enjoy a single second anymore, I just wish that life would feel calm again and not like a big rumble.

Fuck this guy has the strangest following, between the fan art devoted yo him and even getting a legit rating from a webcomic rating site its so wierd.

It's Christine w chandler @CWCSonichu

Google Baader-Meinhoff phenomenon. Just cognitive bias, friend.

Ah, the famous bent duck. Been awhile.

Bought a $400 necklace for his mom and then went back on YouTube saying they needed money for food.

>WTF

Watches at 0 $?

It "sold", then the buyer just didn't respond to him. So he got trolled as usual.

Yeah he called it his 'taint'. Google Image Search 'Chris Chan taint' probably but I'm not going to because I just ate.

He has post WAY too much of him self in the buff.

This was last year. I didn't happen and it won't. Chris doesn't actually do things, he just lies so people think he's not just sitting around all day playing with toys.

not too bad for me, just a fetish i wish was anything else

feeling more stressed is just a part of fetting older

aslong as you limit the "good" stuff you do online and not do it irl youll probably hopefully be fine

aslong as you dont save/post if your woried then dont worry about it

Why do you have to hate and try to fuck with someone whos so crippled he cant get help by himself ? I really dont get why you have to be that much of a nazi. It's like getting mad at someone for being born blind and not being able to enjoy a painting.

>MUH TAXPAYER MONEY

The same kind of country that doesn't give crippled people help is the one that lets you with no money at a old age to die of malnutrition.

they took chris-chan out of "special" school because the teachers physically abused him

What the fuck

i bet it was sexually too haha i bet they bent his knob haha

There is no fucking way this is real

It is. He thinks you only make a certain amount of sperm and that once its gone, its gone so he thinks if he drinks it then it will be recycled back into his nuts.

Chris is not a victim. Chris was given every opportunity by the multitude of people who went out of their way to try to help him, and without exception, he has chosen to be fat, lazy, stupid, and selfish.

He hits a dude with his car and drives off, dude asks the judge for leniency for Chris, Chris then repays him by calling him an asshole and a greedy Jew. That's the way Chris is. He thinks whenever he causes someone else to have to punish him, it's that person's fault. Whenever anything bad happens, even if it's something Chris did to himself, he's always the victim.

You defend Chris because you don't understand him. Educate yourself on who he is before you try to defend him.

S W A G
B I T C H
RATATATATATA

Chris isn't actually a tranny. Chris doesn't even understand how any of that shit works. Few doing this for 2 reasons:

A. He can't get a straight girl to fuck him and mistakenly believes lesbians have no standards because all gay people are super promiscuous and will pretty much fuck anyone. Thus, he figures if he's a woman, lesbians will fuck him.

B. He thinks if he gets a vagina, he can have kids. He's been freezing his jizz in his home freezer. He's been watching YouTube hypnosis videos that are supposed to make a man grow a vagina and he thinks it's working. His plan is to fulfill his daughter prophecy by inseminating himself with his freezer jizz.

He is not a smart man.

Wow, the hel. Like I understand being a retard but thatis a whole new sad level. Wonder what flavor fanta he prefers....