Just saw homecoming. It was good. Action scenes kinda sucked IMO

Just saw homecoming. It was good. Action scenes kinda sucked IMO.

Too much Tony stark in it for me.

Decent movie, not as good as other marvel movies tho

Also that long ass Marvel logo

>it was good

IT WAS SHIT

one way to describe the movie

Girly school anime drama and cring

Its a 6/10 movie not 9/10

I think he did a good job playing the "Father Figure" to motivate penis parker.

Ant man was way more impressive

That 15 min facecam in the beginning made me wanna kys myself

>kill yourself myself

>Girly school anime drama and cring
What about it girly? It takes place in a school because PETER PARKER IS A KID. I don't have a clue what you're referencing to with "Anime" as there was no anime-like sections in it. Please provide a definition of "cring"

Wasn't a fan of how Peter had an A.I in his suit for the different web combos..

Maybe he has a friend named Yourself Myself that he wants to kill?

Anime as in most anime's take place in a school

And that school pissed me off.
The only story they could get was out of that school and the people in it

Maybe I'm just a weeb making references when there are none, but Did anyone notice that he named it Karen, like the robot from songebob?

I was slightly annoyed that Flash Thompson wasn't the school jock who bullied Peter not part of some quiz team teaming up with Peter.

That's like saying "It's copying anime because anime has humans in it and so does the movie" School is just a good setting for stories with young characters.

Don't waste your time. This guy's a fucking idiot. It was in HS because of the original materials and characters it's based on.

I liked it. Best Spiderman movie to date imo.
Really glad they didn't kill the villain for once.
I'm wondering wether thay'll do anything with Uncle Ben or the Daily Bugle in the next one.

saw it last night..
best spiderman yet
ya it had stuff that caters to a younger crowd but it was fun

Yeah, that bothered me. The suit being designed by Stark and having some bells and whistles (like the wing-flap things) would be okay. He is a high school kid after all, so it was always weird for him to make his suits by himself.
But I thought the A.I. was too much, as well as some of the functions (Killer mode?!?).
And the web fluid was always an example of how smart Peter was. He designed it and it was a cool example of how he was a superhero because of his powers AND his mind. But the suit having those web modes is saying that Stark came up with uses for it that Peter couldn't. And is he even making it anymore or is the suit fabricating it for him?

first we got hipster skating faggot edouardo saverin
then another flat boring faced character

Just get back to tobey

there wasn't any cool swinging sequence that I can really remember

They did say in the civil war movie that he made the original webs himself.

Yeah, I just mean, is he STILL making the fluid or is the suit making it.

There was the part where he destroyed tens of thousands of dollars worth of property chasing Vulture's goons in that van.

The Ferris Buler Scene

It was okay, a lot of fan service. Michael Keaton was weak imho, I didn't believe his character.

My friend I was seeing it with noticed this immediately.

As a foreigner, I always must admire how much fun it seems to be on such a trivia quiz team and travel the country. I bet they get frisky a lot when on a trip.