TRUMP GENERAL - ONE ONE TAPE EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,134
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
WA- 5/16 in-person
sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/olvr.html
NJ- 5/17
state.nj.us/state/elections/voting-information.html
CA, SD- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

TRUMP LEAKED THE JOHN MILLER TAPE HIMSELF, INTERVIEW AT 2:40
youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI

UPCOMING EVENTS
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=G_aOC5_seA8
>Trump on ABC & NBC 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=pgEpB527hEU
>Eric Trump on Lou Dobbs 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IVmv6HBYYOI
>Trump on Hannity (+Reince Priebus) 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=r0iiBIlELcg
>Carson, Priebus on the Kelly File 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=RDLKcTESJl0
>Eric Trump on Kelly File 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=U0ctyYprDVk
>Lewandowski on Hannity 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Jng5bcAedII
>Trump on O’Reilly 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VOKDOEdijkI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Shapiro Throws Twitter Tantrum
youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ
>Hillary’s America – First Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>Trump Explains in 3 Mins why Clinton Can’t be President
youtube.com/watch?v=RR6BXrURB0Y
>Diamond & Silk Have a Message For Mitt Romney!
youtube.com/watch?v=q72bQEux6K8
>Best of Trump – Waterbury
youtube.com/watch?v=vlbEjG-M-v4

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
theregister.co.uk/2006/05/05/devil_teddy_bear/
archive.is/RHBZe
archive.is/QylBi
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A
youtube.com/watch?v=cYrh5h9acg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

>4:30
WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN?
>

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

This much meme magic. He's literally going to have his entire policy docket complete in the first year with 7 years left over. Wonder what he'll do to put the icing on top and really make us understand what under budget and ahead of schedule is like.

I don't even believe it will matter if the House or Senate are Republican Controlled. He will be able to meme his policies through regardless. Congress are fucking chumps compared to this.

MAKE VINTAGE WAIFUS GREAT AGAIN

OF COURSE

AWOOOO

weiners

AWOOOOOOOOOOOVEMENT

The next thread should be:
Getting caught was part of the plan edition

There's no real facts that can be corroborated in this whole story one way or the other. There's no real facts or evidence. Just speculation, speculation, speculation, and theories. It's a real mystery that will never be answered. That makes it perfect media bait.

DONALD JOHN BARRON TRUMP

HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS A GOD

I don't even care if Donald Trump and John Miller are the same person at this point. He played the media hard with this one. Holy fuck, I can't stop smiling about this.

OC
>OC
OC

M A D M A N

somewhere right now scott adams is ejaculating

THE BOY SAID MY NAMES DONNY AND IT MIGHT BE A SIN BUT ILL TAKE YOUR BET YOUR GONNA REGRET COS IM THE BEST THERES EVER BEEN

Where were you when you realized Trump is a real-life Mentat?

Let's see your battlestations /TRUMP GEN/

They'll be fine...

Add the clip of Trump trolling from the Kelly File to the Wall: youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

COMING SOON

>DONALD JOHN MILLER TRUMP

>TOTALLY NOT THE SAME PERSON

>And the other alter-ego was John Barron, Barron being the name of his youngest son

>Madman

>I should also point out that these tapes are from years before Barron was even born

>So Barron is essentially named after one of Trump's media trolling personas
One of Trump's security consultants had a son who created a viral ebay auction in the mid 2000s... the subject of which was named "Baron" and the son was named "Aaron"

It is entirely possible that Trump and his bannermen have been function testing advanced memetic tactics for fucking decades, down to the names of their children.

theregister.co.uk/2006/05/05/devil_teddy_bear/

There is one way it could point to Trump not being a genius: Trump had the tapes himself and it was either stolen by some WaPo thief or leaked by a rogue Trump insider who is secretly working against him.

Trump outjews the media and gets more free publicity!

I wish I could troll the media like this.

Anybody watching Hannity tonight?

Repeating from last thread:

THE SOURCE CAN BE:
>TRUMP
>CINDY ADAMS
>SOME GUY
>MARLA MAPLES

>The Post obtained the recording from a source who asked to be identified only as a person with whom Carswell shared the microcassette of the call shortly after the interview.
archive.is/RHBZe

>Is it possible to be sure? Probably not. But the reporter had taped the phone call and played the tape for people who know Trump. Said columnist Cindy Adams: "There is no John Miller. That's Donald." Said a former close associate who also ID'd the voice: "Is he whacked out, or what?" Astoundingly, and sadly, the most telling response came from Marla Maples herself.
archive.is/QylBi

The article someone brought up that infers Marla leaked the tape is a different story than what Carswell said on FOX. She literally said Donald was the only other person that could've had the tape. Both versions seem equally plausible at this point.

Reminder.

We just got a peek behind the curtain and the machinery is more complex than ever imagined

I believe Trump leaked this and made it so obvious that he leaked it so that the truth would be uncovered within the day, making everybody who reported on it all day look foolish.

They got trolled and they know it. Their "suspicions" that Trump manipulates the media cycle are now proven true - SORT OF. Just because Trump might be only other person with a copy of the tape still doesn't mean he linked it. Other copies could have existed somewhere, somehow, so Trump can keep saying "It wasn't me and this is a ridiculous non-story"

But we ALL know. He trolled them and they fell for it. News agencies are now thinking:
>When else has he done this?
>When will he do it again?

This is going to cause them to walk on fucking eggshells while covering Trump, which means any future story that even slightly reeks of tabloid garbage (or even anything from WashPo) will be treated with skepticism and likely not reported

This is scandal teflon, and to his supporters it just looks hilarious and confirms that he's the only guy we want negotiating for the USA

It also had the added benefit of steering coverage way from his tax returns and the "butler" story

ALSO because they've now gone after him for something from 25 years ago, it's legitimized that him going after Hillary for things from 25 years ago is also on the table

Trump is a genius

WINNER

WINNER

CHICKEN

DINNER

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

I'll make it happen

forgive my degeneracy

yes, hes being BASED as always.

>implying that your image isn't Scott Adams posting on a malaysian quilt sewing forum

>implying that you aren't Scott

>when are you going to fucking bring us the Dilbert movie, Scott?

who else /hungry/ in here?

>that faggot charlie who wouldn't let anybody else talk
WHY DON'T YOU WRITE YOURSELF IN CHARLIE?

HANNITY
youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A

Guys, at 4:30 in this clip

I learned that none of us are at his level. We are but assistants to his success. We know not what Donald can do. His power is above our own. He is on a much much higher level. He's playing the entire world like its a game. He's 10 steps ahead of everyone. No one can Stump him.

We are not worthy to meme for him, but God will we continue to do so.

I can't wait for the next 8 years

I'm looking forward to how "conservative" pundits run with this tomorrow.

this little bit of meme magic happened to me outside of the general so i thought i'd share it in here

You're a big daughter.

Kek has heard your prayer.

>It's a everyone is screaming at each other episode

that viet cong shit is some insensitive cultural appropriation. they should be ashamed.

nah cool posters user spiritualized is the shit

>swans and the microphones
nice

Certainly. Or Trump could just be telling the truth, too, it's just some other big-talkin swarmy yoh-kah that he hired. even though he impersonated as a PR agent too some other times.

No way to prove literally anything in this story, though. media will spin its wheels on this and get bored with it.

does anyone have the recent CNN interview with Katrina P?

They bring up the 1991 tapes of Donald, she uses it to bring up the Child Rapist tapes.

SCOTT STOP FUCKING AROUND AND MAKE THE DILBERT MOVIE HAPPEN.

I'm not Scott, but that's a seriously flattering comparison thank you user

I like the eva figures

Hi

This will be the best 25th birthday present ever.

They're changing their fucking name because of it too, which is such colossal bullshit. Jokes on them though since I have that shit immortalized behind glass

>Swans
Nothing to forgive.

How the fuck do you have state flags

I think the funniest part about this whole day was that Trump just had the media waste thousands of dollars and assets on audio experts and shit

When it was all just a fucking ruse.

There's no TV series/movie/anime/story that could compete with this fucking election, none.

There aren't twists as good as this in fucking fabricated worlds.

Holy shit it IS scott's style

SCOTT IS JOHN MILLER

>post yfw "John Miller" spends every Sunday in the oval office prank calling other world leaders

We love our awoo posters

Absolutely comfy.

This thing reminds me of the park scene in The Mask.

This goofy motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=cYrh5h9acg8

A plugin i think.

DILBERT.

MOVIE.

AFTER.

THE.

ELECTION.

FUCKING DO IT.

It's a plugin.

Same here

>There aren't twists as good as this in fucking fabricated worlds.

This, seriously
it's neverending
I'm ascending

>Sup Forumsacks like swans
hmm

Nice dual setup.

Which one you talkin about

pray to lord kek for insight

Sup Forums taste. Please say no Kanye.

So office space 2?

it's like some Derren Brown or Silence of the Lambs tier shit but in real life

Trump is the fucking guy from Saw at the end as he slams the door shut with the WaPo grabbing their leg chains and screaming

what a lovable scamp

I wish we were friends as kids

I bet he got into all kinds of hi-jinks

It's truly great.

AW JEEZ, I JUST ATE IN THE BRONX

He's not making a dilbert movie, but he did get a deal with a big CGI movie studio for another idea of his.

really makes you think......

>Trump is a baneposter

Further proof that Baneposting is the best meme

>999

"So you're thinking; You're thinking, "Did he leak it on purpose? Where there other copies? Is this just a deflection? Is he just generating a news story out of nothing to get coverage? How many times has he tricked us before? Did he trick us? Is this a story? Is this all a part of his plan?" Well... is it?"
[NIMBLE] [NIMBLE] [NIMBLE] [NIMBLE]

I don't like hiphop

I like that owl

>Carrier and Ford get called by John Miller if they move their plants to Mexico

OH GEEZ MAN THIS IS NUTS

Never heard the expression Reality is stranger than fiction?

If John Miller was Trump then doesn't Katrina have to eat crow?

She really defended him against Wolf Blitzer today

Easy there greatest ally, we're not all 2 dimensional shitposters here.

I'm probably late on this, but wasn't it a week ago when Donald posted the taco bowl picture with a photo of Marla Maples in a swimsuit under a stack of papers? Has this guy been leaving clues to his next move all along?

HOLY SHIT

trump just totally proved that Washington post doesn't verifie there sources,he proved how desperate they are for a story

their word is MUD now,any story they put out will be looked at sideways

fucking mad man

I'd die for this man.

That Megyn Kelly segment is just beyond my comprehension. I can't stop laughing about it. The media got played, and hard. I thought Trump vs. Jeb would be the highlight of this election cycle. I was totally wrong.

Checked

Oh, praise him