If I would fuck an attractive trap than an ugly as hell woman, does it makes me gay...

If I would fuck an attractive trap than an ugly as hell woman, does it makes me gay? Of course if I would choose between attractive woman and attractive trap I would surely choose a woman.
What do you think, Sup Forums?

sexuality is not binary, traps are not gay, stop being afraid of being gay, etc etc

They have a dick, its gay

But people forget bisexuality is a thing

I fucked mutliple dick girls and never felt bad about it. I'm 100% straigt and know it, if theres any masculinity they're out the door.

They also give tremendous head.

You gay as fuck.

This.

Why should I care where you stick your dick in as long as it's somebody legal, being consensual

Who gives flying fuck, stop making dverything so god damn complicated.

If it's hot, I fuck it. That simple.
This goes for Women, Men, Horses... Whatever.

Easy, man. I'm straight, I'm not attracted in men, only women makes me diamond and sometimes traps, but as I said, if I would choose who I could fuck then I would get nice trap than ugly woman.

Where do you find these feminine traps? Every single one I've ever met has something masculine in them outside their penis. Sometimes it's the jawline, sometimes it's the shoulders, sometimes it's the voice. It's always an immediate turnoff.

>an attractive trap
oxymoron

>Im 100% straight

No you're not, you're a half fag

Apparently you dont know what an oxymoron is ;)

Even still. I may be at least 25% gay beacuse even though the idea of man kissing or penetraring me revolts me. I have fapped to a dick picks before. I mostly wish I had one that was just like the one in the picture and what I would do with it on a woman. I just can't stand to see the dude's face. Anyway isn't POV movies kinda this?

>if I would choose between attractive woman and attractive trap I would surely choose a woman
speak for yourself i choose the trap always

The trick is to just overcome those things, especially with the voice.
The fact that you are questioning whether you are gay or not and saying that you >ARE 100% STRAIGHT
N' shit just makes you super gay. Stick your dick in it or get a dick stuck in you. No meed for terms like gay and straight

I know this is bait, but being more honest than is average for Sup Forums, the question is not(and has never been) "Is it gay?". The real question is this; why do you care so much what strangers think about your interests? Do you think maybe you could be fetishizing your own shame by making these strange feelings only justifiable if an audience of user's tells you it is? Because that's pretty unhealthy, bud.

Who cares if it's gay? You like a persona nd they like you? Why close off that door because someone else tells you you shouldn't like them? Wy bend your knee to a society that would only shame you for something else mundane if not for this? Be bigger than group think, user. Decide for yourself what's good. Your definition of the world IS YOUR WORLD.

Take my advice or leave it. I can promise that letting go of the idea that other people's standards decide who you feel like you are will make you a lot happier in general.

tldr; Fuck you for asking me to take the blame for your feelings. Own your feelings or be destined to be owned by them.

Relative
I am straight have family
>still would eat hot cum from sexy trap...
Don't give a fuck
>do what u like user
Enjoy!

Same here, I'd rather take the chance of fucking an exotic trap than just another hot thot

Yes.
The absolute answer is that being attracted to men makes you bisexual at very least.
No rebuttal.
No new thread about it tomorrow from you.
You are bisexual. Glad Sup Forums could help.

>fucking a person with a dick
Always gay
The only people who deny it are weak pussies in denial. No one cares if you're gay or not

umm sauce on that gif?

amen brotha

Real talk right here. Doesn't matter if it's gay unless you think gay is bad. And if you think gay is bad, you've got some problems to work on. That's just the straight truth. Pun very much intended.

>pic related
Would smash and call the next morning if given the chance and would knock the teeth out of any insecure fuck that tried to make her feel bad for trying feel right in her body. If they called me gay, I'd just correct em and dip unless they really wanted something more of it.

Degenerate scum

This man is right. You're all uneducated.
You're bi, why the fuck are you asking pedophiles and teenagers for opinions on your sex life???
Apparently you don't know what homophobic is ;)

>internet tough guy incoming
You would not make that comment in person and even if you did have the guff to huff that out, I'd make sure you'd end up doing a whole lot of huffing after, friend.

Enjoy the (You). Don't seem to have much else going for you.

Watch out edgy teen inbound.

I believe that is a photoshop.

Call me edgy if you like. I am what I am and I'm not one to care if you approve. Grew up in south US and constantly heard stories while growing up about what racism did to american culture back in the 60's and before. I've heard disgusting things. Things that made me cry as a child because they made me realize how truly horribly some people can treat others just because they're threatened by what they don't understand. I refuse to listen to someone spout hate about any group that isn't inherently evil just to cover up their own insecurity. Calling another weak or flawed because it diverts attention from your own flaws is a sign of true weakness and my compassion in all it's vastness does not extend to those weak enough to fall for that trap.

Maybe I am edgy. Your idea of me doesn't change my beliefs and willingness to act on them.

If you have the original I'm interested, m8. Cunt or cock, I stand by my word.

Appreciate it

>an eye candy for an eye candy