Hey Sup Forums how do you deal with being sober from weed?

Hey Sup Forums how do you deal with being sober from weed?

It's day 2 (can't get any for a month) and I don't know what to do with myself, I'm constantly bored and dead inside.

Be a grown up and not a spoiled brat.

/thread

That's very vague

How often were you smoking it jeez? Can't you just set it aside for fun at the weekend?

You sound like a weak minded little bitch

Everyday man, it became habitual without realizing

kill yourself. stoners are all faggots

Not yet

Play vidya?
Stop being a stoner piece of shit?
Make friends?
Fap?
Assassinate Trump?

I'll bite. If you were smoking a lot it can be really shit, even tho none of these anons will admit. For a couple weeks everything will feel pretty shit, you can help this with hard exercise. Like feel like youre dying level of exercise. That can help a lot, especially first week. Also wake up and have some coffee in the morning, this will help motivate you to not just sit on your ass and do nothing.
It will suck ass, but it is good that you are doing it. no matter how much you smoke you should clear it out of your system every once in a while.
Another thing to remember is that weed gives you a false sense of satisfaction with life, especially with habitual use. Life will literally feel less rewarding and kind of overall shit until you accept the fact that it is just overall worse than it feels when you are high all the time.
Hope I could help an user, been through this many times.

Take XTC:

How much of a little bitch do you have to be to become addicted to weed?
If all else fails play Runescape.

nigga ive been probation for almost a year, (get off in november) ive been hella bored without weed it fucking sucks

Well the problem is you don't have any weed which is probably because you don't have any money.

You need a job to get the money to get the weed to get high

You'll get used to it. Once the fog wears off a bit more you'll find yourself leaving the house more and finding more productive shit to do with your time.

I always find it a bit harder to fall asleep for the first week or so. But you get used to that quickly too. I find exercise helps. Both for filling your time with something productive and for helping you get to sleep at night. It's also good as a de-stress tool to use instead of weed.

A month break will probably do you good. By that point you will realise how productive you can be without weed and then you will respect the weed more and maybe stop getting stoned all day every day.

Peace brother.

this.
there's an actual weed hangover that lasts 3days min to 1-3 weeks in some brains.

alot of the world smokes weed because they're disphoric and don't know / won't take estrogen.

I do play a lot of vidya, I have to admit; it's not as fun when sober (that's just my subjective experience)

>make friends

I'd say I'm a pretty big autist, never really had friends.

>assassinate trump
Ok, I'm game, I need some help though

Thanks for the response user, that makes a lot of sense. I might get the bike out of the garage and go for a ride tomorrow. I find that the main effect weed had on me was making me feel completely fine when I was doing nothing

I had nothing for the past 2 months and didn't complain, just get over it, its not that hard. I don't really miss it and realized how much cash I'm saving

I feel ya bro, how have you coped?

You're bored and dead inside with weed. It just distracts you.

Now if you want to fix being bored and dead inside, it'll require sobriety and finding meaning in your own existence. Can you justify yourself sucking the life out of your society without providing a net benefit in exchange of everything our civilization has provided you?

If not, kys

i will also take a bite.

Also the best advice.
Just fucking deal with it. Everyone has at one point.

Forgot to also add it's good to have a break once in a while, for a week or two, or even a month or six. Whatever feels right.

It is very easy for it to slip into every day habitual use, as you say.

It's actually because the guy I get it off has gone on vacation and I'm too autistic to look for other dealers

>being sober from weed
are you retarded ?

Thank you man, I guess you're right. It'll do me good to have a break, I'm gonna try take advantage of it and do something productive

>I'm a pretty big autist, never really had friends
The people who won't accept acoustics as their friends because they're quiet and have fucked up hobbies are the reason man invented nuclear bombs, everyone can have friends, trust me.
>help
I'm in deutschland man, I gotta suck some muslim dick for the pesos to help you, see you in two hours.

Are you gonna start smoking again?

exercise and beer

Yeah, I see your point

Kek

Thanks for the laugh user, have an upvote!

not sure, I've been in the haze for so long I'm starting to enjoy life sober. I'll see how college goes, if I surround myself with stoners again then I suppose yeah, otherwise, maybe not, not forever tho, I don't need to quit, I just don't want to smoke my life away. Every now and then I think I might smoke up, for now tho, I don't think I need it, I'm fine as is

Your bongs can double as butt plugs! Use them to fill the gaping hole that is left after you finish getting fucked by the green crack of the drug world

Head to the skatepark, make sure to wear a beanie even if it's hot.

Have sex.