EMMA "FEMINAZI CUNT" WATSON LOST HER RINGS

EMMA "FEMINAZI CUNT" WATSON LOST HER RINGS.

>Be talentless hack piece of shit bimbo cunt shill
>Be millionaire
>Make Harry Potter movies
>Become idolized sex symbol for millions of beta cuck faggot niggers
>Suddenly "grow up"
>Start treating people like shit
>MFW rich so who gives a fuck
>Gets bored of acting, buy way into Ivy
>Gets bored, become some UN Cunt shilling for feminazis
>Get bored, funnel MILLIONS of dollars offshore in bogus company to skip on paying taxes 'cause "muh Jew"
>Gets found out and named in Panama Paper Scandals
>"Muh Feminisz"
>Stars in faggot version of Shilling and the Beast
>Get CGI-TEARS 'cause hack, talentless cunt who can't act or cry on queue
>"FUCK THESE NIGGERS, gonna go chill in millionaire spa"
>Take off rings I got from mum
>MFW too blasted and drunk to remember to pick them up
>use JEWBOOK to summon horde of fucking cunts in search for ring
>"IM A VICTIMZ PLS HALP!"

Best part? This is the e-mail Emma Watson is using for her rings: [email protected]

Source: foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/19/emma-watson-asks-fans-to-help-find-meaningful-rings-lost-in-london-spa.html

Source on the bitch being a scheming Jew:
csmonitor.com/The-Culture/2016/0511/Emma-Watson-named-in-Panama-Papers-Are-offshore-assets-always-illegal-video

Guess who's getting dick pics and rule 34 on the Beast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Uu_sEnNKcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay now here's the plan.

>Go home
>Put down the crack pipe
>Enrol in kindergarten
>Learn English
>Come back and type that in English

>ywn find Emma's rings and blackmail her for a footjob in order to have them returned

Thanks for the bump, stupid fucking shill.

When you get past reading & comprehension for retarded migrants recently arrived in the US, the world will seem slightly more clear.

Every time I think I have an idea of how dysfunctionally insane /b is, someone comes along and makes me rethink those limits.

Today that person is you, OP. Thank you.

Isn't she a lesbian?

I like her butt tho

Thanks shill.

I wish I could say I was surprised you're just another faggot cuck who thinks Emma Watson is anything but a fucking talentless hack, ever binging on her Harry Potter glory days, using her "leaked" selfies to ride the coat-tails of popularity, which in turn are propelled by the very same shit-eating retarded idiots who think they're unique in their popular opinion.

Alas, I am not surprised.

Yeah man, it's great if you're into prepubescent boys.

Can't criticize taste, you know? She could double as a surfboard. Win-win right?

why does this even bother you dude, it has literally no real impact on your life, you have no control over it, so why get mad?

>when your life is headed in the direction of shooting up a mcdonalds
>at least you have a sense of direction

very good OP. baby steps.

Yeah, lucky youre woke as fuck and give us your precious time to drop some truth bombs. Thank you

>WTF

Watches at 0 $?

Tu quoque, fucking idiot.

Does it bother that I started this thread? Go back to tumblr, faggot, because if you took the time to write, it obviously got to you.

At least I'm not a hypocrite. Get fucked :)

Here's some more of my time:

>youre

Try "you're", nigger.

>shill faggot cuck fucking talentless hack "leaked" selfies coattails popularity shit-eating retarded idiots unique popular opinion

hahaha
wow
could you possibly fit more mental problems into a smaller space? there must be some sort of psychological award for efficiency of lunacy.

fuck off shill.

Hey OP.
Hey,

hey,

hey...

wanna buy a watch?

Youre is alright, you still get what I mean. But yeah, thank you again. Youre so great

Could be worse.

I could be a stupid, insecure fucking idiot trying to seem important to a board of anonymous users by attempting to diagnose another anonymous user, psychologically, based on a few threads about using a privileged cunt's e-mail to troll.

Now, why don't you tell Daddy OP what's bothering you, my gender-confused friend?

You sound pretty buttblasted op.

OP, have you taken your medication?

OP is gonna erupt in feces blasting out of every orifice.
Any second now...

>Could be worse.
Yeaaa, I'm not sure it could be, OP.
You're fucking bat-shit crazy.

Oh, right, I "get what you mean".

Just like the common nigger attempts something, gets it wrong, then leaves it to someone who knows, then finishes with: "Yo yo, you get me knowhatamsayin?"

Aren't you missing out on National Geographic's "WE WUZ ALIEN KANGS 'N SHIET" special, Tyrone?

ITT: When threads go wrong, and turn on their OPs.

Emma Watson Internet Defense Force has arrived.

Go back to leupvotes.com

I completely agree with you

This is stage-4, terminal autism

It is summer, I didn't expect much to begin with.

It's just someone samefagging himself into an orgasm and a tumblrina shill.

Oh shit, are we on to niggers now?

>mfw you just send her a cockring instead

>FEMINAZI
found the Rusty Limpah fanboi

No one's even said anything about Emma. So far they're just watching you self destruct.

now THIS is Sup Forums

OP why does any of this matter? Did your Jew stepmother make you wear dresses to get in touch with your feminine side when you were a child, or are you just hopelessly autistic?

I'm not op

Priceless

Found the bitch on the rag. Smells like rancid, after-hours fish stall at a flea market in mid-summer afternoon.

the difference is they can speak multiple languages, while you cant even master one.

>lol user implodes in first post
>proceeds to double down on crazy

thread does not disappoint user
I look forward to seeing you on the news

This is b. Isn't everyone here into prepubescent boys?

Are you kidding me?

I get to watch little bitches like you defend your precious Emma Watson - the talentless hack bitch cliche of the motherfucking century.

In fact, watching you come to her defense, in tears, nearly pissing yourself while decrying in what I could only imagine it to be a little girl's voice: "W-WHY DOES ANY OF THIS MATTER OP??"

Oh god, it's great. Thanks. Wipe your chin and gtfo the thread, you're embarrassing yourself.

Someone get this man a pressure cooker and some ammonium nitrate! STAT!!

I clearly mastered English past the point of knowing when to use an apostrophe.

>cant

Literally, kill yourself you uneducated migrant mongrel. Go back beneath my heel where you belong.

Question is, would it matter if I denied it?

Knowing Sup Forums, no - it would not. So, the answer is yes.

Touche.

why are you all against op

i thought i was browsing Sup Forums but i guess this is facebook lol

REAL EMMA PIC LEAKS FOUND. Sending it to her: [email protected]

I am indifferent towards Emma. I'm much more fascinated at your level of aggression and schizoid behavior based on things that likely have little relevance to your day to day life, as well as where it might lead. Do the voices tell you to hate Emma, or do they just sound like Emma and irritate the piss out of you?

Shes a cunt youtu.be/_Uu_sEnNKcI

We're not against him, we're just trying to provoke something interesting to watch on the news tonight that we were all part of. Kum Sup Forums yah and whatnot.

>"I was on that thread when Joe Schizo crazy glued an Emma Watson mask to his face, cut off his balls, and shot himself at the New Harry Potter theme park."

Im in your corner man. I dont know why everybody dick rides this broad like that... she doesn't even have a nice body like that. She's plain as fuck if you ask me.

you posted this in a ylyl thread and it's still fucking garbage. go away

Of course you're indifferent about Emma.

You've only remained in a thread where I chose to bash her for my own reasons for, oh I don't know, 30 minutes?

You've been denying your love for Emma for 30 minutes. In the thread I made. About Emma Watson.

I'll break it down so you'll understand:

You're the antithesis of my action. You're AT BEST the consequence of my whim and an obsessive one at that.

That you should try so hard to make it seem like you're not a complete lunatic by throwing psych 101 terms at me in your attempt at quasi-logic is akin to standing in front of an AC in the summer heat. Refreshingly pleasant.

So why don't you use your clairvoyant powers to tell me more about me, and what I should be doing, other than bash your very (and dare I say only) reason to live: Emma 'The Cunt on the Rag' Watson?

:)

I think OP might be pissed off by something, but I`m not sure what it is

You faggots should send her tributes of her nudes

Why prepubescent boys as opposed to prepubescent girls? Surely the latter would be more apt.

kek

Who fucking cares? Why are you so bitter over an irrelevant cunt?

Can't disagree.

wait wait hol up

HOL UP YO

I SAID HOLD UP

DID OP SAY THE PANAMA PAPERS ARE RELEASED

I WANT THE FUCKING LIST OF WHICH SCOTUS MEMBERS GOT BANK ACCNTS.

Can't a guy enjoy sending Emma Watson tons of pic dicks for being a degenerate cunt?

To reiterate that age-old Sup Forums saying:

"for the lulz"

>Guess who's getting dick pics and rule 34 on the Beast?
The assistant or more likely assistants that are tasked with monitoring this throw away email account. She doesn't even go clothes shopping. She has people bring clothes and shoes TO her to try on and yet you think somehow your prank emails will get within eye shot of Emma Watson herself. Go get your tendies, have a nice relaxing double fidget spin and reflect on how you could better spend the rest of summer before your 3rd grade school year starts. Sage goes in all fields.

You're still a faggot user

shut up fag keep it up op

Irrelevant.

What matters is that dicks are sent to her in massive quantity.

Fuck off shill.

It's obvious what you're doing. Fuck off somewhere else.

please stop

you're killing me

My clairvoyance tells me that you should probably either stop bitching, or get out there and do something productive like kidnapping or murder. Sounds to me like you're all talk and No action, OP. Posting in a thread on Sup Forums isn't going to resolve your feelings, OP. It just makes you a pussy.

Emma Watson is a bitch. And a boring bitch at that.

>He for She
Lel. Fucking stupid. oh man

Whatever makes you happy buddy, but it seems like a waste of energy to me. What you should do instead is get famous yourself and snub her when the time comes. Then you can actually do some damage, instead of "eek a penis, delete and move on."

It is relevant in that they're not being sent to her, they're sent to someone else. you're dumb.

So what have you done user?

How are you different than a bitch living on by hanging off her man's nuts?

I created the thread. I posted the sources. I found the news, and I brought it here.

What have you done? Bitched, whined, complained, and then acted like you're taking the moral high ground.

If you're going to talk the talk, walk the walk. GO DO SOMETHING.

Otherwise, wipe your chin and gtfo the thread.

>knows when to use apostrophes
>doesn't have a clue when to use commas

Keep these up user.

I'm forwarding them to her: [email protected]

lul

slightly less boring. Much more gross.

This thread is making me want to suck a dick.

Goddammit OP

>posting on b
>doing something
pick one

What I've done is not give a fuck. If you give a fuck, it is you who should do something. Get out there and do something extreme enough to make me give a fuck, or you're just another fag, OP.

Damn homie

>This is the e-mail Emma Watson is using for her rings: [email protected]

LOL, sent, thanks user

god's work user, LOL

>cry on queue

Fucking nigger

NIGGA I WORK TWO JOBS AND SHITPOST ALL DAY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO