Czechoslovenia when? (Red is the approximate borders of the country)

Czechoslovenia when? (Red is the approximate borders of the country)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=czech-republic&country2=hungary&Submit=COMPARE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh for fucks sake, come one in balkan fags, the swede isn't contagious

I know almost nothing about czechia and have been to slovenia only twice for 2 days. What do you expect me to say?

an old ex-yu thread is auto-saging and a guy liked to a new one. but balkanfags seem reluctant to transfer

>Czechia with a coast
Man shouldn't play god.

From what i've heard, both are currently the most well of eastern european economies. The name also sounds good

>most well of eastern european economies

well, sure, they are the closest to the economic center of the EU, so they benefit the most from foreign investment

(You)

Bump

Czech Vienna is something that was not meant for this world

Pepikoslovenia when?

>Taking clay from Austria
No need to worry, my pic intended to show them taking clay from only slovakia and hungary

There was a plan for something similar way back.

the czech "corridor" was a real idea
by we wuzian slav nationalists

and why would we allow this? giving our capital to nigger pepiks

Awesome, should become reality tbqh

You don't have to allow it. they, along with slovenians will take it by force
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=czech-republic&country2=hungary&Submit=COMPARE

We were one country though, in Austria Hungary. We're basically the same culture-wise, economically we're performing the same (czechs have a slight lead) and they have more balls to tell western EU when to fuck off. Would be interesting to see how it would work desu.

Go fuck yourself filthy slo*ak

When are we going to see Sweden-Lithuania?
(Land marked in blue, sea claim outlined in blue)

Slovenia is NAWT Balkan

there is no evidence to the contrary

The Vasa family already tried to do that, didn't work out very well.

Feels bad man, Sweden-Lithuania-Norway-Latvia would be based as fuck desu

I see that we should have leave you to the Hungarians. You would be talking different now, ungrateful swine.