Tfw getting thrown out of the house by my family when im only 18 because of a escalated fight

>tfw getting thrown out of the house by my family when im only 18 because of a escalated fight
wtf do i do lads, i have no job and i just finished high school. am i going to be homeless?

tell story

You're an adult now, go get a job at subway faggot

I had an argument with my sister and she is a fucking whore
>she never picks up after herself
>or her cat and when the cat shits in her box
>spills wine everywhere when she has friends over
>one day she was supposed to cut my hair
>wait all day for her to get home
>comes home 3 hours later than supposed to
>says she is too tired to cut it today and that i should wait til tomorrow
>we argue
>i suck at arguing in real life because autism
>starts stuttering and my voice shivers
>i snap and slam her door and lock it
>pick up her cat
>idk how to say it but in english but i "hug" it hard until it starts screaming
>sister is screamer
>mother rushes up and kicks me and rips the cat away
>now they have taken my stuff in a bag and have given me 500 dollars and have to move before sunday

and the worst part isnt that i am being thrown out of the house, the worst part is that i can never talk to anyone in my family like normal anumore since i revelaed my powerlever

spend $250 on weed

You are 18, time to grow the fuck up and get a job and your own place anyways.
Fucking snowflakes

>>idk how to say it but in english but i "hug" it hard until it starts screaming
Its just a cat god damn

Go to library, learn coding, make more after 3 months than your peers with a college degree in software engineering

i dont think i woud enjoy it

yes i knwo but i wanted to get back at her and i didnt know how

get a safety deposit box at the bank and a PO box for the mail, once you arrive in your new destination city. spend the rest of the money on estrogen.

then find the homeless shelters and learn that game. it's summer. if you're on the west coast you will have a blast.

also, boil your systers cat before you leave, so she knows her new estrogen sister can cook a mean meal.

/thread

also OP. i hope someone puts a bullet between your eyes, because you sound like such a hopeless little turd

100% your fault, and it wasn't the cat's fault, so I don't see why you had to put an innocent animal in pain.

Be an adult or fuck off and die.

>OP harms a defenseless animal for no reason

also the word is "squeeze"

enjoy your future of dumpster diving

Join the military my guy
Reserves or guard even, get enough money saved up from basic/AIT to get yourself a place, and once you get back you'll have a leg up over other people applying for jobs because you'll have military experience
Or, if you should so decide, you could go to school as well.

Or go active duty for 3 years and hate your fuckin life. You'll have housing, food, and clothing paid for. Plus get in shape, even more so if you are already

two options:
- do drugs and have fun for the next couple of year and try to forget what will come after
- grow up

Well I had to leave my home when I was 18 because I had a fight with my stepdad. First get a new home (aunt, unvle, friends etc) and then get a job. No time to rest. Good luck op

/thread

This is what I did after knocking up my girlfriend in high school, I went active.

We're married with two kids now and life is pretty swell.

Consider staying in though, I miss the Army sometimes and it's easier if you're single as you can focus on your career, it's just not as nice.

>OP here
The cat is fine and healthy, it fucking hates me now though.
I think about joining the military but then i will have to wait until the next selection which is next june