What is the Whitest music genre?

And why is it post-rock and hardcore?

Other urls found in this thread:

science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/what-powered-the-big-bang
map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/bb_tests_cmb.html
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02100115?LI=true
dna1.genome.ou.edu/5853/outofafrica/MitoDNA-ACWilson-Nature1987.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3603726/
eatrightpro.org/~/media/eatrightpro files/practice/position and practice papers/position papers/vegetarian-diet.ashx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20951759
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/pdf/nutrients-06-02131.pdf
worldwatch.org/files/pdf/Livestock and Climate Change.pdf
dezeen.com/2017/07/07/france-ban-all-petrol-diesel-vehicles-by-2040-design-news/
peta.org/living/food/vegan-recipes-dont-starve-until-payday/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2125600/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7019459
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0EtdtPi8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it's indie folk
it's also suprisingly the most nu-male genre

It's classical

It's RAC

Folk-punk.

Nu metal is the answer

Please don't say "nu-male" it's really embarrassing.

emo
but on Sup Forums it's probably hip hop

t. nu-male

Concious Hip-Hop

anything "indie"
pop-punk
blackgaze

Chevalier de Saint-Georges was black

t. nu-male

bait

This

t

b

h

math rock, ska, dick sucking

Kek. I'll be praying for you both.

The lead singer of Bloc Party is a nigger

>anything "indie"

Bloc Party instantly comes to mind
But thats the only counter-example I cam think of

prog rock :^)

TV on the Radio

>Math Rock
Toe are nips

Country
Bluegrass

>Praying
Oh, boy. And I thought people here would be at least somewhat smarter than the general population. And it's not like this is the first time I've seen similar responses.

lol. *tips*

who release music geared toward the white demographic

>lol. *tips*
Great rebuttal. I'm convinced your magical sky friend is real now. Oh, and by the way, how many times has prayer worked in situations such as the one in your epic reaction image?

By that standard hip hop is the whitest genre ever

I hate that a lot of the jokes made here are just South Park references.

This image would apply if you weren't replying to his every post

euro/space/italo disco
library music
the entire history of rock music since early 60s
the entire history of electronic music since the 40s
the entire history of classical music
pic related

>ska
Holy shit do you realise that ska isn't just ska punk? my god

Seconded

science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/what-powered-the-big-bang
map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/bb_tests_cmb.html
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02100115?LI=true
dna1.genome.ou.edu/5853/outofafrica/MitoDNA-ACWilson-Nature1987.pdf
We are done here. But of course, feel free to post more of those epic reaction images, instead of a single word defending your position.

t. nu-males

European Art Music
I'm not considering "White" a derogatory term like some vegan numale would.

Veganism isn't an imaginary SJW concept. If you wan to educate yourself, here are some resources:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3603726/
eatrightpro.org/~/media/eatrightpro files/practice/position and practice papers/position papers/vegetarian-diet.ashx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20951759
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/pdf/nutrients-06-02131.pdf

but i am a grill user

I don't want to because I don't give a fuck about vegansim because I'm not a numale.

Damn, what sick burns. It's pointless arguing with you, because big words scare people and so does having to admit to being wrong on a certain position. But hey, you don't care about things and obviously they don't matter anymore, especially to true savages like you.

t. nu-male

Veganism is fucking stupid
>Being this obvious
Can I speak to your superior as to why they hired you on when you're this big of a shit flinging retard

no you're not

there are no girls on the internet

Not him but I also don't care about veganism.
What are the main reasons that should convince me to inconvenience my life by switching to veganism?

t. nu-male

t. nu-grill

It makes you super skinny and lowers your testosterone until you become a frail numale that calls himself a feminist and gets easily offended and writes articles for Salon.

Smh
All of this is accepted by the Church, the first proponent of the Big Bang was a priest.

t. numales

t. nu-male

No it's twee.

Nothing but ad hominem attacks. No need for any further replies.
>inconvenience my life by switching to veganism?
I suppose you live in in a first world country with constant access to variety of foods, including meat and dairy substitues, first of all. The longest living population on Earth is the Californian Adventist population, who are vegan. Cooked meat produces known carcinogens such a heme iron, methionine and high fat meals kill insulin producing beta cells. Red meat has also been classified as a known carcinogen by the World Health organization and they recommend a vegan diet, along with the Academy of Nutrition and
Dietetics. On top of that the editor-in-chief of the American College of Cardiology has classified cholesterol, which is found in animal products as the only factor for developing atherosclerosis. I'm sure you're well aware of global warming, but I'm not sure you're aware of the fact that the animal agricultures accounts for ~51% of green house gas emissions. For any sensible person, "incoveniencing" his life for the sake of health and the enviornment isn't futile.
worldwatch.org/files/pdf/Livestock and Climate Change.pdf

oh sorry then
wrong image

>animal agricultures accounts for ~51% of green house gas emissions
Why do we never hear of lefty regulations on animal agriculture?
Hmmm it's almost as if saving the planet was never the point of their global warming agenda

I think it's clear to everyone at this point that those people aren't interested in anything other than the most insignifficant and petty issues.

Veganz are right about greenhouse emissions but its hilarious that they think they can do anything

It's not just "veganz", climate and enviornmental scientists agree something can be done, but certainly not with the ammount of willfully ignorant people there are. And some countries are actually making drastic changes, although in other areas:
dezeen.com/2017/07/07/france-ban-all-petrol-diesel-vehicles-by-2040-design-news/

>quoting my accidental spelling mistake
You tryna get me look at the big picture while you petty as fuck? Lead by example little man

tv on the radio
young fathers
lightspeed champion

but more to the point all the "indie" kids these days listen to frank ocean

>Lead by example little man
Why are you insulting me and how do you know I'm not? I wasn't even aware that you made a spelling mistake, given the position of other posters on vegan diets and I took it as just petty mockery.

there's no way it's hardcore, what a stupid thing to say

also most of the good post-rock that's been released since the 90s has come from japan

>also most of the good post-rock that's been released since the 90s has come from japan
Names please.

envy
mono
world's end girlfriend
toe

the actual answer is britpop

Would the improvements in my health that I'd get by being a vegan (instead of a health-conscious non-vegan) be actually significant enough to compensate the inconvenience and monetary cost of beimg vegan?
I don't think so, as they'd be pretty small.

The average vegan is indeed healthier than the average non-vegan, but that's because most vegan are health-conscious and careful with nutrition, while the general non-vegan population is not.
If we compare a vegan and a non-vegan that are comparably health-conscious and careful with nutrition, would the vegan be significantly healthier?
I don't think so.

Also, regarding gas emissions, unless the number of vegans becomes a big slice of the population (which won't happen anytime soon), the production of meat won't slow down by any significant margin, so the imperceptible difference I would make to the environment isn't enough to convince me to go through the constant hassle of being vegan.

It's definitely hardcore.

bad brains were far too popular/influential, and I can tell you've never been to a hardcore show

>envy
Post-hardcore, no? Though I've only heard that one album with the truck on the cover.
>Mono
On my list.
>WEG
Same.
>Toe
Same. I thought you actually had new bands to name.

>I thought you actually had new bands to name.
are you autistic? the fact they are popular, seminal bands is literally the point because it disproves post-rock being a white genre

>inconvenience and monetary cost of beimg vegan
You don't have to exclusively eat meat and dairy substitutes. Potatoes, tomatoes, green vegetables, oats, beans, rice are some of the cheapest foods available worldwide.
>If we compare a vegan and a non-vegan that are comparably health-conscious and careful with nutrition, would the vegan be significantly healthier?
There are.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2125600/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7019459
>Sedentary Vegan health outcome vs Marathon runners following a standard American diet:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696
You seem to have the opinion of aspiring to be healthy as simply an inconvenience for some reason. I think I've provided enough sources for every single one of your questions and I can see you're a reasonable, but at this time a wilfully ignorant person. Take your time to understand these medical journals and I'm sure reason will prevail. I enjoyed talking to you.
>Also, regarding gas emissions, unless the number of vegans becomes a big slice of the population (which won't happen anytime soon), the production of meat won't slow down by any significant margin, so the imperceptible difference I would make to the environment isn't enough to convince me to go through the constant hassle of being vegan.
You know what would? More people not contributing to global warming by supporting the animal agriculture industry and reducing your carbon footprint.

I don't care about the thread. You said
>most of the good post-rock that's been released since the 90s has come from japan
And you posted four bands. That's not most, that's a drop in a lake. I'm just disappointed that's all you had.

was vegan for two years (now I eat fish). the only significant difference in vegan vs. non-vegan health is that vegans on average get well above their recommended amount of fibre and non-vegans get well below. but as you said this is due to choices within the diet and not the diet itself. anyone who eats meat can simply eat more vegetables

>That's not most, that's a drop in a lake.
it's most of the good bands, third wave post-rock is a creative wasteland

>third wave post-rock is a creative wasteland
I see this all the time here and nobody ever elaborates. Can you elaborate?

I had a dream that I was facedown and someone had a gun to my head and they were gunna shoot me or take all my shit and I begged them not to rape me but I was fine if they raped my face and I never got to see their face because they kept my head down. I've had nightmares for two nights in a row. Now I can't even escape in my dreams.

Sounds like a problem. Doesn't answer my request.

True, thanks for listening saves me 500 bucks

no, I think the statement is clear enough already. it is the absence of an ability to elaborate on the presence of creativity in third wave post-rock that proves the point

Do you want to be facefucked or something?
>no, I think the statement is clear enough already
It is not. It is the equivalent of those retards who go
>June Of 44 is a Slint ripoff
So I'll ask again. Can you elaborate? I ask as someone who hasn't listened to much post-rock.

>it is the absence of an ability to elaborate on the presence of creativity in third wave post-rock that proves the point

>It is not. It is the equivalent of those retards who go
>>June Of 44 is a Slint ripoff
You are unable or unwilling to point out examples of creativity vs examples of lack of creativity. So you're either parroting something you read on this board, or unwilling to take the time to discuss music on a music board so it's a waste of time to converse with you. I wonder which it's gonna be.

it is not the equivalent to that statement at all, one being a positive claim and the other a negative claim

So you're unwilling and it's a waste of time. Got it. See ya on the flipside.

such a snarky nu-male post

/thread

It's Christian *

Rock, rap, pop, whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0EtdtPi8w

nice sign off

>You don't have to exclusively eat meat and dairy substitutes. Potatoes, tomatoes, green vegetables, oats, beans, rice are some of the cheapest foods available worldwide.
Don't you have to get other stuff to make up for the nutrients you miss from not eating meat?
Like supplements and/or rare foods that contain them?

>You seem to have the opinion of aspiring to be healthy as simply an inconvenience for some reason.
Not at all.
Just being a health-conscious vegan over being a health-conscious non-vegan.
You can't deny that there are multiple inconveniences in the life of a vegan, like having to compensate for the missed nutrients or not being able to eat whatever you might have to eat (like whan you're invited somewhere and can't eat their food because it contains meat or animal products), and having your choices of food severely restricted, etc.

What if you only reduced the meat in your diet to significantly reduce the damage they do to your health, without going all-or-nothing and make it a lifestyle choice?
You'd get the best of both worlds this way, no?
Of course, that's unless you're vegan because you can't stand eating animals (because you think it's barbaric or whatever) or other such moral reasons.

>You know what would? More people not contributing to global warming by supporting the animal agriculture industry and reducing your carbon footprint.
I agree.
My point was that it won't happen on any significant scale within my lifetime, so it's not really convincing for me to change my life for something so insignificant.

>I think I've provided enough sources for every single one of your questions and I can see you're a reasonable, but at this time a wilfully ignorant person. Take your time to understand these medical journals and I'm sure reason will prevail. I enjoyed talking to you.
I'm honestly trying to understand the advantages and trying to weigh them under my point of view.
I'll take my time and read your links as soon as I can.
Thank you.

not him, but it's just b12 that you don't get. easily supplemented, and cheap. actually many foods like cereals are already foritfied with it anyway.

as an alternative you could just eat bivalve molluscs, which are effectively vegan and probably don't qualify as "rare" in any western country

It's v a p o r w a v e how could it be anything else

what about that meme spic that always gets posted here

this

>RAC
more like (C)rac(k) lmao

Interesting, so the "vegans have to spend more money to get the same nutrients" is just a myth?

yeah

any genre with the prefix "post"

Country

Wealthy Asian countries are pretty much White. Both in term of actual skin color and mentality they match the image of the reclusive white indie boy.

>classical
>genre
kys

Of course, I even provided a link here: